Forums Work From Home Business Forums Ardyss International Forum
  • Topic: Ardyss Ranking

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • December 8, 2009 4:48 AM PST
    • Ardyss Ranking

Hi Jim,

There is more to it that you are not seeing. Ardyss International is a phenomenal company changing the lives of people through their products and compensation plan. It is a very reputable company because the products work for male, females, individuals, and families. I AM NOT a salesperson and putting on the garment and seeing the transformation with myself and others over and over again is simply life changing for people.

• December 9, 2009 8:59 AM PST
    • Ardyss Ranking

Hello,

I am also very curious about the popularity and growth of the Ardyss company. Does anyone have any more information reguarding Ardyss products?

Thank you, DaveM.

• December 9, 2009 11:58 AM PST
    • Ardyss Ranking

Hi Dave,

Ardyss is a 19 year old family business that manufactures and sells high quality undergarments used for everything from regaining muscle tone and control post-partum, to figure shaping and spine support. Ardyss also offers a line of nutrition and skin care products that work together with their body shaping undergarments; it's called their BodyMagic 2 Step System. Ardyss envisions that with the use of the proper undergarments to support our muscles and shape and tone our bodies, the right nutrition internally, and the proper skin care regiment, we can obtain maximum health benefits.

Hope that helped :-)

• December 30, 2009 4:48 AM PST
    • Ardyss Ranking

Dave.,

See my post below.  You should be able to find all the information you need.

Imogene

• December 9, 2009 10:42 PM PST
    • Ardyss Ranking

Jeeze Patricia, sign me up!  ;-)  Being a mom of 2...I could have used this long ago.  How come I've never heard of them? 

I do wonder though, are they really the 'magic' answer.  There are so many products flooding the market with claims of amazing things.  What makes this one any better than the next?  People are real sensitive to being taken these days with all the bad schemes out there that have ruined things for the 'above board'  MLM's.   It's so hard to know anymore...

• December 10, 2009 8:26 AM PST
    • Ardyss Ranking

Yes, the products do what they say. I am the skeptic and I AM NOT a salesperson. This company is transforming lives of people that I personally see and I am beginning to reap those financial benefits along with wearing the body magic everyday. Are you interested in the opportunity. If you are I can share my info.

• December 10, 2009 10:15 AM PST
    • Ardyss Ranking

I agree Kristen, it is hard to know. Ardyss is revealing themselves thus far, to be a solid bet based upon the current information available elsewhere online and here on Repspace as well. Their system is based upon referrals, and representatives are paid for both referrals and sales. According to distributors of the Ardyss products, they sell themselves. And both men and women are benefitting from their use. Some Ardyss reviews cite specific medical and weight issues that have been relieved by using the shapers in particular, although the nutrition drink is just as widely regarded.

I think as with anything in the MLM realm, a healthy does of skepticism won't hurt, but definitely balance any doubt with real facts and a bit of research about the particular company. I'm not an Ardyss rep, and it would be great to hear from some more of them here because from what I've read thus far, the reps feel that this is a very simple program, with beneficial products that are easy and fun to sell.

Alma, thank you for offering. I'm not looking to take on anything else at the moment, but I'd be happy to hear what you have to say and pass it on to people I know that may be interested. Also, you may be able to correct anything I've misunderstood about the opportunity thus far.

• December 30, 2009 4:50 AM PST
    • Ardyss Ranking

Kristen,

If you are still interested in signing up with Ardyss.  See my information below, and contact me.

Imogene

• December 28, 2009 8:34 AM PST
    • Ardyss Ranking

Greetings

I am an Independent Distributor for Ardyss; my name is Imogene, and I am in Oklahoma.  Ardyss garments are fun to work with; when I have showcases, it is amazing how people respond when they put the garments on; they can't believe their eyes, they even walk (strut) with new self-esteem.  I agree with other comments; personal research is always best.  So I have provided some information that will help you.  There are informational webinar calls almost every day for your convenience.  Here are a few: 

(1) Tuesday, 12/29/09--Allyson Byrd and Lisa Nichols (of The Secret)--on www.blogtalkradio.com/the-purpose-within-- 9PM (CST) or listen in at 347-857-4883.  Ask questions via phone or in chat room. 

(2)  Sundays--Charles King (Atlanta)--7PM (CST)--218-339-3699, Code 63851#

(3) 24-hours--Dr. Samantha Phillips (every 1/2 hour)--641-715-3900, Code 99649#

After your research, if you are still interested, contact me at:  irwhite09@cox.net and we can talk.

If others are interested, but believe Ardyss is too good to be true, pass on this information and check out reports on all the major news channels.

Success to You

Imogene

• December 30, 2009 6:23 AM PST
    • Ardyss Ranking

Imogene White is right!!!! I too am a Distributor for Ardyss International and in 4 short weeks I went from a size 18 to a size 14 without diet or exercise.

• December 28, 2009 1:25 PM PST
    • Ardyss Ranking

Hi Imogene,

I will definitely be certain to pass on the information you have been nice enough to provide on Ardyss to anyone who might be interested.

It's nice to see a company like this and its distributors excited and working to promote their products through information and communication. I think that's what makes the difference between the companies that are in it for the long haul, and those that are just out to make a quick dollar.

Thank you for the Ardyss information.

• December 30, 2009 8:45 AM PST
    • Ardyss Ranking

WOW!!!  Thanks, that' s a great testimony

• December 30, 2009 9:43 AM PST
    • Ardyss Ranking

Imogene White is right!!!! I too am a Distributor for Ardyss International and in 4 short weeks I went from a size 18 to a size 14 without diet or exercise.

So what is the product that allowed you to go from size 18 to 14 in four weeks? It doesn't sound like just an Ardyss body garment, else it wouldn't take four weeks. Is there a diet product or Ardyss weight loss supplement?

• December 30, 2009 11:40 AM PST
    • Ardyss Ranking

I too have a question about this. Did you drop in size permanently or only while wearing the garment?

I think the answer to Jim's question will answer mine as well in this case however, since I can't imagine anything I can simply wear dropping me 4 sizes without a supplement or diet along with it.

Thanks for being so forthcoming with information about this Imogene.

• December 31, 2009 1:01 AM PST
    • Ardyss Ranking

Thanks for the questions

I do know of people who have lost weight by only wearing the Body Magic.  This garment transports the fatty tissue; compresses the abdominal walls, and repositions the internal organs back to their original position.  These actions increases the metabolism and the body elimination processes; thereby causing the weight loss.  We do have excellent organic supplements that can enhance this weight loss process, but many clients lose weight by just wearing the garment for at least 6-8 hours per day.  I suggest that you find an Ardyss showcase in your city to attend and see for yourself; the transformation is awesome.  Once you put one one, you will instantly see exactly what I am talking about.  For the men, we have 3 compression garment (t-shirts) that do the same awesome transformation.  Hopes this helps.  If you still have more questions, please let me know.

Imogene

• March 3, 2010 11:58 PM PST
    • Ardyss Ranking

Hi my name is Carla Thompson and I am an Ardyss International Distributor, I simply love what Ardyss is doing for people all over the world.  I am soooooooooo happy to announce that Ardyss International has been featured on the cover and thru out the April 2010 Edition of Success From Home Magazine, in bookstores and Staples now.  I'm excited to say that we have had an 800% growth in 2009 and started healthcare benefits this month.  This company is changing lives daily with the Health and Wellness products as well as Financially... 

Carla Thompson

www.palmstopeaches.com

www.waistlineandwealth.com/ardyss

213-280-2534

• April 23, 2010 10:02 AM PDT
    • Ardyss Ranking

Hi my name is Tracy Roberson and I am also an Ardyss International Distributor.  Since I started having problems with my right leg which limited my EXERCISE routine I had to find another way to tone up and get back in shape.  I am through with taking diet pills and am not a candidate for surgery since I am not at that weight, and I also wanted to begin taking supplements.   Mind you I had already heard of Ardyss and Body Magic - seeing the transformation is a whole new ball game.  I knew at that moment that this was IT.  Let me tell you putting it on for myself was very gratifying.  Yes I am doing the Body Magic 2 Step System and I love it.  This is where I will be taking care of all my skin care, personal care and nutritional needs.

[View:http://www.ardysslife.com/tracyroberson]

tramae34@yahoo.com

• May 9, 2013 10:00 AM PDT
    • Ardyss Ranking

Ardyss is the best mlm home based business to join, they have 10 ways to pay you,  I joined 2 months ago, I quickly just followed what they advised me to join, and its so easy, I signed up 3 people, and they did the same, Na I am already earning 6 grand a month!!

It's really addicting, you cant sleep, and you quickly want to do more, you can check it here:

best mlm company

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel