Forums MLM Reviews Life's Abundance Reviews
  • Topic: Why I Joined the Life's Abundance Pet Business Opportunity.

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • November 22, 2010 10:13 AM PST
    • Why I Joined the Life's Abundance Pet Business Opportunity.

I was very happy today when I saw that corporate had gotten Life's Abundance and HealthyPetNet listed on Npros.  As a long time member of Repspace and Npos, I realized that it was important to get this unique business, product line and opportunity listed for people to find.

I've had the good fortune of being a part of the pet product industry as a senior field rep and merchandising manager with a national all-natural pet food brand for the past several years.  It's been the most fun I've had in my adult working life.

With more than 66% of US households owning at least one dog or cat, the pet product industry has grown to a massive $50 Billion market.  After the large pet food recalls of 2007, the all-natural and holistic pet product side of the business has taken the lead in this growth.  We have seen growth every year in the industry even during the recession.

Working in the pet product business, I had been able to attend pet events and meet many breeders, dog show people, pet service business owners like dog walkers, pet sitters, groomers, trainers and many rescue groups.

The problem was that, as a rep for a large national brand, I was limited in what I could do to work with all these people.  Small pet service businesses were simply to small to be of interest to a large national brand.

I wanted to find a way that I could use my industry experience and work with these breeders and business owners.

I began researching my options and found HealthyPetNet and Life's Abundance.  It offered a complete line of all-natural and holistic foods, treats, supplements and even grooming and pet care products.

I was able to have a long phone conversation with Dr. Jane Bicks and found that her approach to creating the Life's Abundance products matched exactly what I had been teaching to pet groups and customers for years.  I ended that call feeling very confident that the Life's Abundance products were as good as any high end products consumers could find at better pet retailers. When I learned that there had never been a recall on any Life's Abundance products since it was introduced in 1999, I began to think that they were doing something better than most other brands because that is a record that few brands can claim.

What does all this mean to you?

It's as simple as this, if you are a pet owner and you care about and love pets, the Life's Abundance is probably the home based business that you've been waiting for.

It's a massive market with huge potential.  It's based on products that people with pets are already buying and is already a part of their household budget and finding potential prospects for retail or team building is as easy as going to a local dog park or contacting small business owners like the pet sitters, dog walkers and trainers in your area.

Everyone that has a dog or cat feeds them and more and more people are paying closer attention to the foods and treats that they choose.  

We will take care of helping you educate your potential customers about the advantages of feeding their pet a high quality all-natural food. I can share this information with you if you want to take a serious look at HealthyPetNet and the Life's Abundance opportunity.

If you feel that Life's Abundance might be right for you, I invite you to contact me toll free at 888-888-9802 ext. 62203.  You will hear a short recorded message about Life's Abundance after which you can leave me a voice mail.  You can also visit my informational site at www.bestpetbiz.info/cp/56

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel