Forums MLM Reviews Wildtree Reviews
  • Topic: Wildtree Review

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • March 25, 2011 5:09 AM PDT
    • Wildtree Review

A forum poster by the name of Ivette Mueller has introduced me to a company I was thinking of getting involved with, and I wanted to throw out some information on them to get your opinions about them, their comp plan, and the products that they have to offer. The name of the company is Wildtree, and they are a direct-sales company that provides all natural gourmet culinary blends, infused Grapeseed oils, dressings, sauces and other cooking products via sales parties, and Independent Representatives. This company is similar to Tastefully Simple only the products are all-natural, which I might add are not the same as certified organic, but much closer to it. The company is located in Nashville, TN and you can call them at (800) 672-4050. Their address is:

Wildtree

c/o Field Sales Services

2451 Atrium Way.

Wildtree distributes its products primarily through its representatives, more or less identical to the way any other home party-based company operates, its good for people with a lot of social ties that can have gatherings and introduce products without too many people having any objections. The cool thing about food-based MLM home party companies is that the product itself can be enjoyed and play a function in the party itself, since you need to serve food, what better way to demonstrate it?

Wildtree started in the mid 90’s, by Leslie Montie the company founder whom had wanted to help her two young children, both whom had medical conditions which required some dietary restrictions. She researched and came up with meals that her children would not react to, but still enjoy. With the help of her parents, she collected the best ideas on how to make healthy foods that also taste wonderful and after building a large collection of recipes decided to share them at cooking fairs and received a large following of people that enjoyed their creations. Eventually Leslie was told she should try doing home parties and Wildtree launched from there.

The Wildtree comp plan is relatively straightforward, with independent consultants making a base commission of 20%. Once they reach $75 in a month, they gain a 5% bonus. Representatives need to earn $350 a month in order to be eligible for downline commissions. There is also 4% Personal Sales Bonus, which enters in at $1000 in a month. So essentially once you achieve $75 in a month, you earn 25%. At $900 you would can earn 25% on personal sales while being qualified to earn on your downline as well.

Anyway, I'm not a rep, but this is the information I've collected thus far, does anyone else have any opinions?

Thanks again Ivette :)

• March 25, 2011 2:15 PM PDT
    • Wildtree Review

You're more than welcome Linda!

As I mentioned in my other post, I've been looking at WildTree for a while.  The only other comments I had to add were the following:

1. New consultant kit is $99
      2. Minimum requirement to stay an active consultant is $250 per quarter
      3. The have a Culinary Club - members join for $25, they can buy online anytime and they get free gifts and discounts (since they are typically the best customers)
      4. Hostess program is paid for by the company so there's no out of pocket for the consultant.

That's all I can think of for now!  I'm looking forward to hearing everyone else's opinion. 

All the best,
      Ivette 

• April 2, 2011 3:36 AM PDT
    • Wildtree Review

Hi Linda,

I'm actually a Wildtree rep (just signed up in March), and I just wanted to add some additional information.

As of January 2011, Wildtree now requires $350 per quarter in personal sales volume (PSV). Each quarter is dependent upon each representative's sign-on month, and the first quarter begins the next FULL month after signing up. For example, I signed up March 18th, but my quarter doesn't begin until the next full month (April). So my first quarter is April, May, June, and July. I must sell $350 PSV by July 31, 2011. I've already sold half of that to myself, lol.

The sign-on kit is $99 plus shipping and handling, and includes over $295 worth of product. If you do plan on signing up, check to see if the company is including any sign-on bonuses for signing up in a particular month. I know that for this month (April) they are including an additional 3 products that otherwise are not included in the kit. 

Another great thing about the kit is that the samples and full-sized products included last a really, really long time -- you are definitely getting your money's worth. 

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that I'm here to answer any questions you may have. Have a wonderful day! 

• March 26, 2011 12:07 AM PDT
    • Wildtree Review

I had a nephew that was just off the wall with what yall might call ADHD, he couldn't even finish watching a cartoon without losing himself in something else.  My sister was having to come get him at school because he was constantly talking, wouldn't sit still and was really hyperactive so she took him to the doctor who suggested zombie medicine. My sister immediately objected to that and start taking a good look at what she was feeding him. He didn't have junkfood anymore than any other kid, one "snack" a day with his lunch which was a baggy full of chocolate chip cookies, and the rest of his lunch was what she thought was relatively normal, healthy food. Turns out that the school had a soda machine in the cafeteria that was intended for the teachers but none of them drank soda, so wouldn't you know it, the teachers were letting the kids buy soda. If this wasn't bad enough, my sister was packing him white wonderbread sandwhiches with jelly and fluffanutter. I asked my sister if she was hit in the head as a baby and we just didn't see I swear to God lol. Moral of the story is,  the cookies were the only thing allowed to stay, she switched to whole grain organic white bread, turkey slices with lettuce, tomatoe, and cheese, and the school moved the soda machine into the conference room. Nephew is acting like a perfectly normal kid, still has some energy but no more complaints from school, his grades have improved and he is a lot more focused.

I think the WildTree story is something we need to see a lot more of, because kids today eat nothing but crap, and they don't have the best role models around, I include myself in that knock until the last year or so I really straightened up my act. The time of the Twinkie and Dorrito is over, and the foods we have evolved to believe are ok, are really bad for us, and we aint got no more excuses people.  If this company has a good comp plan lets go for it and spread the word. These guys aren't the only one's either but not everyone is biting on the concept that lots of our food is not the same food we grew up on. Good find!

• April 11, 2011 2:01 AM PDT
    • Wildtree Review

Definitely cool! hi guys, this is the first time I have heard of Wildtree, I am brand new Tastefully Simple seller and I have been having a blast, and I'm experiencing amazing success. Having said that, now I am more interested in mlms in general than I have ever been. Wildtree looks really really cool, similar to Tastefully Simple only with an organic slant, is that accurate? I could definitely see myself with Wildtree as well, and as far as I know I don't know of any regulations that state I can't be involved with both companies at the same time. The only downside is, I have since decided to take a semester off from school, and with the money I am now making, I have lost a bit of my enthusiasm for finishing my degree....:(

I feel guilty, but I was doing it so that I would have a better paying job, which I no longer really need. This of course has kept me kind of busy, but I'm still "working" only like 20 hours a week with TS, and I have time for more. All I seem to read about lately, and hear from the few people that I can't get to join Tastefully Simple is how much better organic food is, and that its the one flaw with TS, our stuff just isn't organic....So, what I was thinking is, I collect the people that would join TS if only it was organic, and introduce them to Wildtree. I'm still reading up on Wildtree, and I don't know if they have policies against operating two different plans but if not I would really consider giving it a try.

Opinions?

• September 14, 2012 9:28 AM PDT
    • Wildtree Review

Is there a quarterly sales requirement if I just want to sell product, to start with, and not worry about making income from downline?

I can see paying the $99 start-up fee, but would want to see how sales go before committing to a quarterly minimum.

Is there a plan for being a consultant with only a personal monthly autoship requirement?

Thanks.

Susan

• August 18, 2011 7:08 AM PDT
    • Wildtree Review

Hey

I just found this website and was reading your post about you success and with Tastefully simple. and now Tastefully Simple and Wildtee. I have been a consultant in Virginia for 3 years and absolutely love what i do and the company i work for. The New product line that was announced at National Covention last week is amazing and so is the New Consultant incentive to join for half price until the end of September. anyone want to join.  I have 4 girls on my first line and 1 on my 2nd line and want to build an amazing team!!

• March 31, 2011 12:46 AM PDT
    • Wildtree Review

Nice!

Now this is what I'm talking about, more organic allies to add to the war against American eating garbage. This is of course one of those things where I can't find the actual certified organic label, and that really does make a huge difference in terms of legalities in the food industry. As far as I know, that stamp is basically the holy grail in organics, and otherwise a product can be considered bogus without it.

One of the web sites I found for these guys is run by one of theior reps Karissa, and its a real nice site, lots of information and even tips on living greener and coming up with innovative ways to deal with everyday situations. It occurred to me that you can have this beautiful organic food and then have no choice but to top it off with non-organic spices, toppings and sauces....kind of defeats the purpose.

I saw a few reviews of the Tuscany breadmix, and one of my favorite things in the world; PESTO! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Now I'm impressed, and thanks for bringing this company into the forum discussions Ivette and Linda, I am going to look into these guys and see what I can find.

• April 11, 2011 10:44 AM PDT
    • Wildtree Review

Hi, Irataages!

In reference to page C-2 of the Business Guide that Wildtree provides, Wildtree states that "A Representative may not present Wildtree products along with any other company's products or services at the same Tasting, regardless whether the other company's products or services compete with those of Wildtree of not. The purpose of this provision is to avoid confusion on the part of hosts and guests and to assure proper trademark protection of Wildtree's registered marks and logos."

On the same page it also states, "While we recognize that many people are registered sales people for more than one direct selling company, we insist that, as a Wildtree Representative, you do nothing to damage or injure the reputation of other companies as part of an effort to attract sales people to your organization."

So as far as I can tell it is perfectly fine if you want to be both a representative for TS and WT, but you cannot represent the same company at the same function, tasting, etc.

I think both companies could offer you very good opportunities for sales, catering both to individuals who need cheaper and slightly quicker meals to make versus those who are really health-conscious and are willing to pay the extra dollar or two for their health. Wildtree contains no MSG, preservatives, dyes, additives, or high fructose corn syrup. All of the products are also manufactured in a peanut-free facility to boot.

I don't know if you've gotten a chance to check out the WT compensation plan, but it's rather decent as well. Let me know if you'd like me to e-mail it to you or any other piece of information for that matter.

Anyway, I see nothing wrong with you doing both -- great advantages both ways!!

Let me know if you have any questions! 

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel