Forums Scams MLM Scams
  • Topic: ASEA Scam

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • August 22, 2012 8:27 AM PDT
    • ASEA Scam

The technical study was conducted at the U of NC and affiliate colleges. Check the right hand links on this landing page. I don't put a great deal of stock in studies, one way or the other, myself. This is a blind spot for techies and medical people but people actually buy supplements because they make them feel better and they get results that they feel. The human body is the ultimate testing technology when the rubber meets the road. The day my chromatograph or my microscope can jump down off the table, run around the room and tell me how much better it feels, then the studies will take on a whole different meaning for me. Redox signaling may well work at a quantum level for all we know so I'm not sure we even know a great deal about how profound they are for health .... and may never know. We may possess a limited capacity to make scientific observations or measurements. I've used ASEA for about 8 months and have had great results. I'm not going to even bother going into that because people are either ready for this kind of sharing or they aren't, very separate and independent from any experience that I have or anyone else. The experience is real.

For people to insist that science must prove something that is really a human health reality is either a denial or a business driven , supply driven attempt to dilute or discredit the joy that someone else is experiencing. I'll bet there is no science available to tell you how delighted I am that the nay-sayers are trying to pull the conversation over to the pharma driven paradigm of "show me the proof" when a customer's proof is in the doing. Good for the customer ! They're simply smarter.

Warning : This product is non-toxic and may cause you to feel great. This statement has not been reviewed by the FDA.  LMAO

• September 10, 2012 8:18 AM PDT
    • ASEA Scam

I read all the posts and i really don't understand those of you who are constantly complaining about everything. Man, just try the stuff and then talk about it. The personal experience in the best experience, just like a picture is worth a thousand words. Ok, lets face it, the stuff (ASEA) is very expensive and I am drinking it but i don't know at what price you are buying it, cause my friend, from who i got the bottles of that salty staff, gave me 1 bottle for free and for other 3 bottles he charged me $90.00 and at my level of consumption (0.06 cl/per day) i will have this case for 64 days, well ok a little bit less, cause i have been drinking it for last week.... just try it and then judge it...peace out...

• September 10, 2012 12:02 PM PDT
    • ASEA Scam

I read all the posts and i really don't understand those of you who are constantly complaining about everything. Man, just try the stuff and then talk about it.

By all means, yes, let's try whatever potion, lotion, or snake oil in a bottle anyone offers us no matter what the price.  Who cares if it's expensive? Who cares if there's no rational basis in science for the product claims? Let's just pony up the cash and try it and then judge.

Laughing out loud at this absurd logic.

• September 10, 2012 1:14 PM PDT
    • ASEA Scam

Yes, Watchdog, absolutely absurd.

Hey, I've got an apple here.  We grow them under secret conditions that give them special compounds (that I won't identify) that have amazing health properties.   They cost $10 each, but don't take my (completely unsupported) word for it, try them and see for yourself!  Oh, any by the way you have to try them for at least 3 months before an effect will be felt.

;-)

Seriously,  they just have to sucker people into "just trying" this water to for the initial period to make  millions in profit.  At profit margins of 100X or more, they don't need anyone to take the product long terms, they just need people to keep "trying it for themselves".

• September 11, 2012 9:01 AM PDT
    • ASEA Scam

You completely missed the point. You are hopeless. Go back to mid-evil time and eat your "apples".

• September 11, 2012 9:18 AM PDT
    • ASEA Scam

Some folks have no concept of possibility or plausibility at all.  They only look at things as a matter of fact, as a matter of hindsight. That's essentially what science is, an exercise in creating factual hindsight.  Where the believers in science fall down is the hypothesis . It's a creative exercise that forces them to look forward on what it is they wish to prove. This is the very moment where they can take comfort that God put eyes in the front of their heads for a reason. If it were not for this creative process, we'd be living in caves.

The idea of taking something that's harmless and may very well do them a great deal of good, science aside, has somehow been lost on some people.

What do you call that ? Better yet, how do you prove it ?  It all comes down to how people feel. 

If science wants logic, it should consider the following--->  Logic is how one chooses to feel. Choose wisely.

• September 11, 2012 9:59 AM PDT
    • ASEA Scam

I have tgo say that you ASEA/MLM folks are a hoot!  You doggedly defend your position as if that any comment will make a real difference in your selling your product.  I heard the same spiel with Innerlight, Supergreens, and a host of other MLM programs.  I say programs because you definitley have a hidden agenda and for some sneaky suspicion, it "ain't" just the product.  ALL MLMs, claim that their product is the best; ALL MLMs claim that they have all of these great studies and ALL MLMs have a cult-like defense of their product. 

As a business owner, it astounds me.  If my product is so good, folks will be breaking down my door to get it.  I don't have to beat folks up for their opinion, I welcome them.  I don't have to defend myself because they may be saying something that might be useful.  For me that is good business and not an attack.  Keep going folks, I am further from ever trying this product just by these discussions alone.  By the way, I have sent countless friends to this site to read my and your responses -- they just shake their heads.

• September 11, 2012 10:59 AM PDT
    • ASEA Scam

I'm sure there are some companys that truly have revolutionary products that can only be appreciated through personal trial - because the general scientific community dismisses their claims.

I have no idea if ASEA is one of those.

I do know that professionals don't "chase" - my company has excellent products, and our weight loss pills are superstar.  I offer samples on my website, I send samples, and answer questions. People either like it and buy or not, based on the results THEY GET by trying it.

And if they're interested in earning income by sharing samples as well, that option is open as well.

JP

Jon R. Patrick

Total Life Changes - Nutrition & weight loss products including the "Miracle Tea". Established & debt free with 700% Growth past 2 years and Binary comp plan on steroids! Weekly pay on fast start and residual with $40 order and NO Sign Up Fee! 

Give Your Life Some TLC!

• September 13, 2012 4:38 AM PDT
    • ASEA Scam

Jon,

Thanks for your honesty.  I really appreciate that.   What these ASEA folks are not getting is that no one is knocking their product.  They are knocking their tactics and bold claims without proof.  Many, many folks know about MLMs.  They are as old as hula hoops!  I have tried products that were sold on the MLM model.  That is not the reason why I bought them.  I bought them because of what folks told me the benefits THEY got from them.  I didn't have to read a long scientific dissertation.  Now, if you offered all of these miracle cures or results backed up by all of this scientific basis then, I want to darn well see it for myself.   Then you start sounding like a snake oil salesman. 

Another problem I have is the cost of these MLMs.  Every one of them are expensive and they have to be.  The advertisement materials alone are expensive.  Also, because it is a mutl-level marketing strategy or network marketing, the low guy (consumer) is empowering up the structure.  So this money is going through many hands and everyone has to have their piece of the pie.    Very much like a pyramid.  Hey, Mary Kay, Amway, Innerlight, It Works!; and a host of others.  The funny thing is that as I write this, a friend just gave me her intro pack for her MLM business she started.  Hoo boy!  She already said to me, "wouldn't you want to be a distributor?"  I hadn't even tried her products.  I am glad I like her.  Personally, I hate MLMs.  The only ones who really make money are those at the top.  I understand why the lowly distributors are so gung ho.  They want to be one of those very few. So go ahead all of you ASEAs, you'll ge there one day, but NOT with my money!!!

• September 13, 2012 10:21 PM PDT
    • ASEA Scam

Thank you for the kind words. There's a lot of misleading information and mis-leaders in MLM; I try to just be honest.

I take your points, but disagree on some.  Sure, SOME network marketing products are very expensive.  Sometimes its economics (gotta pay people), sometimes they truly have a great product and can charge a premium.  Every company does that when they can.

But many MLM products can be good deals - perhaps because they just WORK versus the cheap crap available in the market place.  I have over 150 customers who pay for our Weight Loss product, because it works.

As for the products being expensive because of how many layers are paid.... sure, that's a factor.  Just like each and every step of a "traditional" product is marked up 50-100% as it's manufactured, warehoused, delivered, and retailed.  Each 'layer' gets their profits - just like in MLM.  Might look like a pyramid to you, but as the cliche goes, so does every corporate structure!  It's a different retail model.

What advertising materials are you talking about?  I've got some business cards and a few informational packs.  Corporate website, and some blogs I run.  There is no expensive advertising generally speaking in MLM... don't understand your comment.

As for your friend that recently approached you - sorry you got another amateur that only reinforces your negative opinion of MLM.  Hopefully they'll grow, learn, treat it professionally and learn some general skills!

Finally, you're just wrong.  Not just the people at the top make money.  Sure, I bet they do... but anyone can join anywhere in a quality company and build a massive organization.  My company is a binary, so I'm paid on matching volume each side.  If I have someone exploding in growth and volume, I don't get paid unless I'm working too.  Google JR Jackson - he's a MLM Pro and will join a company anywhere and build a great income.  He doesn't have to be 'at the top'.  That's just what people throw out because they don't understand how compensation plans work.

I wish you the best of luck,

Jon

Jon R. Patrick

Total Life Changes - Nutrition & weight loss products including the "Miracle Tea". Established & debt free with 700% Growth past 2 years and Binary comp plan on steroids! Weekly pay on fast start and residual with $40 order and NO Sign Up Fee! 

Give Your Life Some TLC!

• September 19, 2012 4:28 PM PDT
    • ASEA Scam

If you are looking for a real opportunity then let me help you. Whens the last time a company has paid YOU 8 different ways? Do you or anyone you know drink coffee or tea? How do you drink your coffee? What is your favorite brand? When is the last way that company has paid YOU to drink it? Never right? Then let me introduce YOU to a HEALTHY and WEATHLY cup of coffee! Organo Gold! You can view my website at http://www.jacobmccord.organogold.com or email me at coffeethatpaysyouincome@gmail.com Our mission is to help you create generational wealth for you and your family! Grow together! Fight together! Win together! Whatever it is you have a burning desire for...it will become a reality or show up in your drive way! Our mission and desire is to help 100 people drive a Free Mercedes Benz by December 31st, 2012. Who's next?

Coffee is the second most consumed beverage on the planet after water. It is the second most traded commodity after oil. People Drink coffee all day, every day and in almost every country in the world. But here is a powerful question. When was the last time you were payed when someone enjoyed a cup of coffee?
      The timing could not be better. Popular Franchises are beginning to realize the large market in quick and affordable coffee. And now you can offer these millions of coffee drinkers a Better Choice and Earn Money every time they drink a cup of coffee.
      Organo Gold is partnered with the world's leading brand of 100% Certified Organic Ganoderma. By combing premium products with highly lucrative income opportunity. Organo Gold has provided a better means to your success!
      There are more than a million millionaires in the United States. Many of them will point to Think and Grow Rich as the book that turned things around for them in business. With the same goals in mind, Organo Gold has formed a unique, unprecedented and exclusive collaboration with the Napoleon Hill Foundation. Organo Gold believes in the 13 principles contained in this book to be essential in achieving personal success. We believe these principles are essential to accomplishing our mission of “Bringing the Treasures of the Earth to the People of the World.” Through this relationship, Organo Gold will be helping by donating all proceeds to fund the work of the Foundation through the sales of our special Collector’s Edition of Napoleon Hill’s seminal book, Think and Grow Rich.

• April 16, 2015 6:41 AM PDT
    • ASEA Scam

my testimonial:

i have suffered from respiratory condition for 20+ years.

two weeks ago my condition flared up when i was underground in the NYC subway system on the platform waiting for the train. by choice i do not have a portable pump or use meds for my condition. i had taken asea two hours prior to my episode, and in less than five minutes breathing was back to normal to my grand surprise.

learn why it is a 'fountain-of-youth-like' dietary supplement.

http://teamNYC.teamasea.com

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel