Forums New Work from Home Companies Body FX Direct
  • Topic: Body FX Direct Forum Rules

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • April 11, 2013 7:34 AM PDT
    • Body FX Direct Forum Rules

Welcome to the Body FX Direct Discussion Forum

This forum is for Body FX Direct members to post informative content and for interested people to ask questions and receive feedback.

The forum rules are simple.

Please...

No profanity.

No blatant advertisements ( but feel free to include a tagline with your personal URL if you wish ). Forum spammers will be banned from the network and posts deleted.

Please provide thought provoking content and discussions.

Please flag any spam for the forum moderator and network administrator.

• April 12, 2013 6:13 AM PDT

Loretta can you explain the product and the business opportunity better than the pre-launch video? Is it sort of a Beach Body P90X or ViSalus 90 day challenge type of program?

• April 12, 2013 2:16 PM PDT

Sure Jim, its not like Body P90x or Visalus.  The founder has years of experience making infomercials such as Ab Circle, Total Gym, JNL Fusion.  The business will sell fitness DVD's and nutritional products.  Here's a website with the product information along with a pre-launch video that explains alot more.  Please feel free to like my facebook page to keep up to date with the events, conference calls and update information on Body FX. 

Product info and ingredients   

www.bodyfx.com/direct

Information

http://www.bodyfxinfo.com/

Here's my website - you can join for free until May while you learn more about how to become a 'coach'.  I hope this helps. Feel free to call me at 719-565-9994.

• April 15, 2013 2:32 PM PDT

I'm also interested in Jim's question. I've been doing a few comparisons between Body FX and Beach Body and to be honest, I'm a little confused about a few things. Having found this site representing your products and business plan I found a peculiar statement that we tend to see a lot with MLM company advertising. 

No other company is offering anything even remotely close to this plan!"

I can completely understand a company standing by it's products and I am all for company reps showing enthusiasm for what may very well be a great business opportunity for entreprenuars, but I must also question the validity of such a statement. My main issue is in regards to Body FX and Beach Body P90X. One such claim I see popping up in various areas of the web is that Body FX is offering "better" products for it's distributors than "other" companies and I fail to see how this is true without actual comparisons. It seems this type of claim is far too subjective without some type of performance or results data. 

Some of the following quotes were taken from here: 

"Body FX will offer a line of ultra premium fitness and performance oriented nutrition and weight loss products that truly are different and better than what you will find anywhere else." 

Wow, fantastic... so which products are superior, and in what way? Have they by chance been FDA approved, do they contain GMO ingredients? 

"What sets Body FX apart from all of the other competitive business opportunities out there?

Body FX will generate tens of thousands of paying customers who have already purchased Body FX branded exercise, fitness, and weight-loss DVDs from their television infomercials.

The company plans to provide these leads at no charge to its distributors!

When these customers purchase Body FX supplements, the assigned distributor will earn the retail profits, and up to nine or more levels of uplink distributors will earn an override on the sale.

No other company is offering anything even remotely close to this plan!"

I respectfully wanted to point out that Beach Body offers all of these things with minimal differences, and that information alone completely discredits the above claim. I'm not sure I understand why such statements would be used in Body FX advertising when it is clearly untrue? I could easily list each part of your compensation package with a direct counterpart that equals or even surpasses what your web sites claim. I am not a Beach Body rep, but as an MLM enthusiast, I am well aware how difficult it is for an honest MLM company to escape the shadows cast by the infinite amount of charlatans that pop up almost monthly, and I just wanted to ask what your thoughts are on this. 

Thank you kindly in advance for your time.

This post was edited by Admin at April 16, 2013 6:07 AM PDT
    • April 16, 2013 10:21 PM PDT

Hi Wallace, I just responded to your other posts.  Body FX will specialize in fitness DVD's, not one specific work out regimen like P90X.  They will develop fitness DVD workouts and sell them through their infomercials and also advertise the Body FX supplements in the Fitness DVD's.  They will also assign a customer who has purchased the DVD's to a Body FX Coach.  As far as the nutritional product, Body FX is offering high quality nutritional supplements.  I never mentioned anything in any of my ads comparing Beach Body to Body FX.  There's so many good network marketing companies that offer great products, great comp plans and get leaders, but what sets Body FX apart is the marketing plan.  I've posted some links above in my previous post and invite you to take a look.  I appreciate your efforts and research you have done.  I love Body FX marketing plan and uniqueness and I have many  on my team that feels the same way.  :-)

• April 24, 2013 8:31 AM PDT

Great reply, Loretta I appreciate your time. I hope that nowhere in my response you feel I am "grilling" you in anyway or putting your product down. I'm not a Beachbody Rep, nor do I have any particular vested interest in one company over the other, my main interest is finding the very thing that truly sets them both apart. I realize that you didn't compare the two, I'm the one doing that. I just want to be able to thoroughly understand exactly where both products and business plans differ, and in most of the places I look, I'm seeing different language but the same basic similarities. 

For example, I can appreciate what you're saying in regard to Beachbody focusing on the P90x whereas Body FX focuses on a series of different DVDs. Makes sense, and the product does sound interesting, but with such an emphasis on infomercials I'm certain that most people will be aware that Beachbody also focuses on Infomercals, such as any of these: http://www.beachbody.com/product/infomercials.do  

Comparing the marketing plans seems to show even more similarities which are all important to point out, considering the fact that Beachbody has carved out a seemingly stable place among today's most successful MLM companies, and you're going to need to be able to deliniate to prospects what the advantages are to switching to, or joining Body FX for the first time. I know firsthand that Body FX has certainly carved it's own niche as a multi-million dollar production company, and many people including myself have heard of the "Total Gym".

I think what we have here is an excellent opportunity to possibly provide an even better series of products and opportunities than all of the competition, but I'm seeing a good number of posts on various forums that are criticizing Body FX and dubbing it a "rip off" of BeachBody, which is more or less the reason I am focusing on finding very specific advantages it has over Beachbody. 

I know that Body FX will use a network marketing commission system that pays uni-level commissions up to nine levels of distributors, and the pay structure also includes starting and Infinity Bonuses, but so doesn't Beachbody. 

Consider a comparison between 50 "PV", and 50 "BV".. One is a pre-req sales number for Beachbody in order to enter the Uni-level Commissions and Infinity Bonuses tier, and so is the other, only for Body FX.. can you see where I'm going with this? If I were a rep, I would want to know how similar my system is to another so that I am able to articulate exactly what sets them apart, especially to those individuals that suggest my company is a carbon copy. 

• April 24, 2013 9:04 AM PDT

we want for the sake of comerce, bodyFX to succeed long-term.

why? it is an incentive for us to be on our 'toes', and become better and not complacent.

if you look at other industries for example aviation, to me it seems quality has gone downhill fast because of mergers. loretta, doing a great job.

learn why it is a 'fountain-of-youth-like' dietary supplement.

http://teamNYC.teamasea.com

• May 13, 2013 1:32 PM PDT

Waaawwwwww hahahaaaaaaa. Wallace are you seriously still at it? The site was down for awhile I really missed you guys! If you're picking on BodyFX you got your work cut out for you because I have seen enough of their stuff on TV and it's pretty popular. Aah hell I see P90x more than anything, but if you're wondering if BodyFX is a suitable contender it definitely is. Infomercials all over the place, especially during the hours I can't sleep. :/

• May 13, 2013 2:26 PM PDT

Oh WOW, welcome back Rick I didn't think you would ever come back. I'm not picking on Body FX, just doing the usual research and asking questions. The program itself seems to be decent and they do have a decent following but I was curious as to whatever differences there may or may not be, and trying to get clarification on them has been a bit grueling. Anyhow, it's fantastic to see you've returned bro!

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel