Forums New Work from Home Companies Rippln Forum
  • Topic: Rippln and bHIP Global

Back To Topics
    (1 rate)
    • April 24, 2013 7:28 AM PDT
    • Rippln and bHIP Global

I noticed when evaluating Rippln that the company NDA and Terms and Conditions includes the address:

901 Sam Rayburn Highway, MelissaTexas, 75454

This is the same address listed for bHIP Global. Terry LaCore is listed as the Founder and CEO of bHIP Global. This seems to tie in both iZigg and bHIP Global founders to this launch.

Does anyone have more details on these relationships?

• April 24, 2013 9:13 AM PDT
    • Rippln and bHIP Global

Hey old friend, this is the first company I randomly picked to look at and do a little research today, is this a nutritional/fitness company? I'm about to look for myself but figured I'd ask anyway. lol

• April 24, 2013 10:38 AM PDT
    • Rippln and bHIP Global

Rippln is not a Nutritional/Fitness company. Is that what you are looking for? Check out YOLI The Better Body Company- A Premier Health & Wellness company. We are the founders of the Better Body System - Lose 7-15lbs in just 7 Days All Naturally, Safely with only the Purest, cleanest Ingredients. We also stand behind our system and all of our products with a 30 day, no hassal, Money Back Guarantee. http://BetterBodyChoice.com

• April 24, 2013 5:04 PM PDT
    • Rippln and bHIP Global

Wallace Lacroix said:

Hey old friend, this is the first company I randomly picked to look at and do a little research today, is this a nutritional/fitness company? I'm about to look for myself but figured I'd ask anyway. lol

Wallace, excellent to see you here again.

There's really not much to go on yet with Rippln. The slick marketing videos and super secret NDA ( really not so secret ) marketing push suggests it's going to be an app and/or an app portal, but who knows what that app might be. Could be an app for plotting your horoscope ( or horrorscope ) or locating alien technology or predicting stock market trends based on crop circles and phases of the moon. Even the pricing of the products isn't available. But I can't wait to find out more, since my red flag meter is trending toward "questionable business model" right now.

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel