Forums Work From Home Business Forums Ardyss International Forum
  • Topic: Awesome Opportunity - Ardyss International

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • May 8, 2012 1:01 PM PDT
    • Awesome Opportunity - Ardyss International

Our mission is to bring economic recovery and financial freedom to 1 million families, one family at a time, beginning with yours. Through a grassroots effort, we are helping families to start building financial stability through successful home-based businesses (micro-franchises). Our motto is, "Keep your job...add a business!" We will help you diversify and recession-proof your income, achieve financial stability, and maintain great health in the process.

If you are willing to prioritize your time to consistently invest about 10 hours per week for the next 2 - 5 years in partnership with us, you have the potential to create a 5 to 7 figure *MONTHLY* residual income through our Power of Five program (attached), while potentially earning up to $500,000 on yourself and an additional $500,000 per person in matching bonuses on as many people as you want to help through our Power Start Bonus program (attached). So for example, if you help five people, you have the potential to earn $2.5 million in additional matching bonuses.

We have a system that is so SIMPLE, anyone can do it. It doesn’t require selling, it's easy to get started, we work TOGETHER and help each other as a TEAM, and the best part is you can fit it in your busy schedule.

Whether you are interested in adding $2,000 - $5,000 USD extra per month, fully replacing your job/business income, or building a large business to get financially free ($100,000 USD per month and above earning potential with consistent, dedicated commitment for 2-5 years), this program can get it done. The goal is to take your annual salary and turn it into your monthly income - that is the earning potential we have if consistent time and effort is invested. Take a look at the Slide Show I've attached above - Ardyss International Power Start Success Stories.

We are creating and sustaining a strong training and support infrastructure, and we are proud to have one of the best Network Marketing coaches in the business in my direct team. Her info is at the bottom of the page,

She is aggressively partnering with us in teaching people **HANDS-ON** how to get healthy, build a solid, lucrative home-based business, get financially fit, and ultimately get financially free in the Health & Wellness industry with Ardyss International.

Ardyss International is a pioneering leader in health and wellness, with a world-class lineup of innovative products in 5 different recession-proof multi-billion dollar industries: ActiveLife nutritionals, de Leon Cafe healthy coffee, Green Clean home care, reshaping, and anti-aging skin care. We concentrate extensively on wellness and helping others with proactive health and fitness for the entire family. We promote health while building wealth.

I selected Ardyss International as my Strategic Partner in the Fast Track to Freedom Financial Empowerment Initiative. Here's why...

While the US economy was in the worst recession since the Great Depression, Ardyss grew at a rate of 800% year over year in 2008, 2009 and 2010, and has paid out over $150 million in distributor-earned commissions in the last three years. That got my attention. With the current launch of new product lines, and worldwide expansion into other countries , and the opportunity to diversify the distributor base here in the US and abroad, the future opportunity is EXPONENTIALLY GREATER, if we are properly positioned and ready to go. That is why I am inviting you to join us now. NOW is the right time and the BEST TIME EVER to join us.

You are going to be blown away when you see the details of what this Initiative can do for you and your family financially! When you do, I believe you will be as PASSIONATE and EXCITED as I am! Email me at : waynelawrence34@yahoo.com or text me at 281-917-0918 and let's set up time to talk at your convenience
      Weekly Webinars:  Tuesdays 6pm PT/7pm MT/8pm CT/9pm ET

ADDITIONAL RESOURCES
      1) Look at the Power Start Success Stories attached above and review the $500,000 Power Start Chart - attached
      2) Look at the Power of Five Residual Income Matrix - attached
      3) Watch the Wellness Revolution Video - this will help you understand the opportunity in Health & Wellness www.ardyss.com/power-of-five
      4) Listen to this interview my Direct Sponsor did a few weeks ago with two of the Ardyss Platinum Presidents - Harvey Monk and John McQueen. http://bit.ly/yy84Ec
      5) Visit the website to see some of the outstanding products - send me your address and I can send a sample of our LeVive antioxidant drink and de Leon Cafe healthy coffee.
      If you have time, CLICK TO LISTEN: Top 10 Reasons I Chose Ardyss! http://madelinealexander.com/top10ardyss.aspx
      Looking forward to talking to you soon! Many blessings!
      Wayne

• May 8, 2012 8:19 PM PDT

Wishing you luck in your endeavor!

Jon R. Patrick

Total Life Changes - Nutrition & weight loss products including the "Miracle Tea". Established & debt free with 700% Growth past 2 years and Binary comp plan on steroids! Weekly pay on fast start and residual with $40 order and NO Sign Up Fee! 

Give Your Life Some TLC!

• May 2, 2013 6:02 PM PDT

Ardyss is the best mlm home based business to join, they have 10 ways to pay you, I joined 2 months ago, i quickly just followed what they advised me to join, and its so easy, i signed up 3 people, and they did the same, and I am already earning 6 grand a month!!!, its really addicting, you cant sleep, and you quickly want to do more,  you can check them out here:

http://ardyssbodymagicshaper.com/ardyss-power-start-program

P.S.  you have to sign up for the Ardyss Power Start Program to really maximize profits

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel