Forums Health and Wellness Jus International
  • Topic: My health, my concerns

Back To Topics
    (1 rate)
    • January 12, 2014 12:56 AM PST
    • My health, my concerns

You are tired and exhausted? Lethargic and unhappy? You feel that you are "stuck" and that no progress? Often you are sick? If your answer is yes to any of these questions, we invite you to help with our help yourself. Supplements Vision will clean body from the inside and workout where you use various techniques of breathing, stretching and relaxation we will help the flow of energy in the body and thus strengthen the physical and mental condition. Then, filled with peace and joy, filled with "batteries" we can easily cope with daily challenges.  

• January 25, 2014 12:30 PM PST
    • My health, my concerns

If you really want to live 100-120 years, remember the following:
      First, avoid hazards - avoid absurdly and unnecessary danger. Of course, if you are playing Russian roulette, drink, smoke, if you are careless in heavy traffic, you will not experience 100 age. Thousands of people die each year because of such nonsense. You need to think over , where is possible, you have must to protect yourself.

In other words, if you have the ability to prevent disease, you must necessarily to use this possibility.

Second, you have to do only what brings benefit.
      You need 90 dietary supplements: 60 minerals, 16 vitamins, 12 essential amino acids and 3 essential fatty acids in daily diet. If you do not enter, diseases will develop,that proces will be related to their deficiency.

http://www.moonflower1.wellnet.me/page12.php

This post was edited by Dejana Grgurevic at January 25, 2014 12:34 PM PST
    • March 6, 2014 10:45 AM PST
    • My health, my concerns

Increased concentrations of anabolic steroids in the blood reduces the production testosterone in men, which leads to reducing the testes and to reduced production of sperm. At the same time, they increase the production of female hormones in the body which causes breast augmentation for men.
      Damage and liver cancer, increased blood pressure, heart disease, premature arteriosclerosis, immune system disorders, prostate cancer, increased or decreased sexual potency, bleeding from the nose, disturbed sleep and nightmares - are just some of a series of accompanying symptoms which so far found to arise as a result of taking anabolic steroids.     New research shows that for good results in sport, in addition to specific dietary regime required additional treatment in terms of increased intake of vitamins, minerals and a range of nutritious components that enable better functioning of the organism in terms of increased physical exertion.

Strengthening of immunity and defense forces of the body:

Aktivy-Stimulates blood circulation
      Beesk - Raise imuntet
      Chromevital - Vitality
      Lamin-Power and Energy

Live lon' - the most powerful natural antioxindants, 10 ultimate antioxidants with a cascade action

D4X- 1-2 per day

Enjoy NT supplement-for comprehensively sustaining the joint health

Enjoy NT gel-THERMOACTIVE  MASSAGE GEL- regular use before and after training

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel