Forums Complaints MLM Complaints
  • Topic: Bad news travels fast

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • March 26, 2011 12:01 AM PDT
    • Bad news travels fast

Hi everyone!

I hope you have all been well.  I haven't been on the site in a while but now I'm catching up with some posts.  Things have gotten a little busy around here...

Since so many of us constantly do research on other companies, I thought you might be interested in post I did this week that caused quite a stir.  The comments are better than my post. 

Let me know what you think!

http://www.wahmbahm.com/nightmare-bamboopink

• March 26, 2011 4:12 AM PDT
    • Bad news travels fast

This is exactly the kind of thing that ends poorly, I spent a long time sifting google, I looked here, there, and everywhere, and there is no information at all regarding the comp plan, benefits, nothing whatsoever. I did find a post by someone who joined,only to be astonished that there was literally no more information available to them as a rep than there was for anyone else, how retarded is that? I see your point when you say that its crazy how you have these people pushing and spamming and just bull horning this all over the net when they really have no idea what they're talking about themselves lol. The irony is that everyone is saying "JOIN" for free when all you can sign up for is free information. So ultimately, what are the odds of this actually even existing? Is there a company building, a small office, some dude in his mom's basement? Anything?

There is another person I found a post from claiming that bamboopink is not a scam. She says she has recruited quite a few people and she attends meetings and conference calls regularly. None the less, for a $49 application fee after there needs to be a hell of a lot more beef with this meal. Besides, lets just assume that the company really is legit; after looking at the atrocious end of Arbonne, of even The Customer Advantage, do you really want to risk putting your money, time, trust of family and friends on a start up company? Not me. One thing I'll say in favor of them is that there are quite a few people that claim to be Bamboopink reps, and openly look down on spamming and constant digital harassment. Does that mean its not the same people doing it after heroically condemning it? Not exactly, but its good to know there is at least a diplomatic stance on the behavior one way or the other, and they aren't just blatantly saying there is nothing wrong with the behavior. Besides, how much can they afford to monitor their own reps at the moment anyway?

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel