Forums Closed Companies Bamboopink
  • Topic: bamboopink is number 1

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • May 20, 2011 5:44 AM PDT
    • bamboopink is number 1

bamboopink is number one on MLMRankings.com.

I encourage everyone who has stuck with bamboopink during the pre-launch to stick around. It only gets better from here.

http://www.mlmrankings.com/

• May 21, 2011 12:25 AM PDT
    • bamboopink is number 1

I'ma go ahead and stand by you Bamboopinkster, I know that this company has had one heck of a rough start but I really think it was a matter of a few technical problems and not what many folks are making it out to be. I really hope to see some positive changes in both Bamboopink's strategies as well as the attitude of the public and how they are receiving them. Seems to me that everybody is so fast to forgive and forget companies that have yet to launch, and even those that have been caught red handed in scandalous situations while being particularly hard on the greenbacks that are just getting started and making a few mistakes. Everyone likes the style of Bamboopink products, so once the quality control is regulated a bit better, I have no doubt in my mind they will regain the confidence of the consumer and take the mlm world by storm.

Good luck fellers.

• May 25, 2011 4:16 AM PDT
    • bamboopink is number 1

I'm going to have to disagree with you on this one Jacob lol, things haven't been looking good on this front for awhile, and the more I read, the worse its looking. If you research it, the big issue here is that the product quality dive bombed hard, and if that were all that occurred I think it would have been more forgivable, but the company is charging ridiculous amounts of money for the basic necessities, books, training manuals, bags etc. Basically nickel and diming the reps to death; the very same reps that have received only a portion of their refund after returning the quality-void goods. I really had high hopes for these guys, but things just aren't turning out the way they should have been, and the reputation is spreading like wildfire, leaving me wondering how they will recover. I find myself kind of asking how acceptable it is, the high prices would be one thing if the product reflected the theme that this company seems to hold itself to quality-wise, but since that recall, it doesn't seem so. I would have also been cool with all the policy changes in such a short amount of time, again; if only the rest of the package went smoothly, but you can't deny the numbers. People aren't happy, and they're dropping out.

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel