Forums Scams ZeekRewards and Zeekler
  • Topic: Be Your Own Boss with ZeekRewards! Go Canada!

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • April 15, 2012 3:19 AM PDT
    • Be Your Own Boss with ZeekRewards! Go Canada!

I am K. Corbett Online entrepreneur an independent Zeekrewards Representative. I want to welcome you and share some valuable information about ZeekRewards. > Businesses and ZeekRewards make a great pair.  ZeekRewards is Zeekler.com's private, invitation-only, affiliate advertising division where Associates can qualify to earn rewards. I guarantee you will make money if you are trainable - This is the system for success you have been waiting for! A ZeekRewards is a simple System that anyone can use and available for everyone to succeed. Why Not Take The Money? ZeekRewards Is Willing To Pay You For Sharing ... Read below http://canadateam.zeekrewards.com/getpaid.asp?username=CanadaTeam and be amazed at how much you can be earning referring ZeekRewards to others ... and you can be earning good money by the end of today. Go to the first step and Enjoy!

JOIN NOW: CanadaTeam.ZeekRewards.com

Or try my penny action side for FREE and I will give you a  gift.

Up to 500 Free Bids Over $300.00 in Value for #1 Penny Auction Site!

Join Free today and I will be giving up to 500 Free bids to all users who sign up!

TRY: CanadaTeam.Zeekler.com

• April 24, 2012 6:39 AM PDT
    • Be Your Own Boss with ZeekRewards! Go Canada!

Hello there.

I am a fellow ZeekRewards representative in the UK.  I am also involved in a number of other businesses, one of which is fairly new to the UK, Canada, Rep. of Ireland and Australia – would you possibly be interested in taking a look at it with a view to joining us as our Canadian leader and letting us build a UK/ROI team for you?

We are seasoned pros who know how to sort the wheat from the chaff.  The businesses we are involved in are all successful and we can help anyone achieve their own desired level of success, so long as they are prepared to follow and put the effort in.  We are actively seeking just one key individual in each country outside the UK and would welcome the opportunity to discuss this with you.

Please accept our apologies if this is of no interest to you, however I look forward to your reply and hopefully to discussing a mutually-beneficial partnership.

Kind regards,

Adrian F.

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel