Forums Product Reviews New Product Reviews
  • Topic: Why I stick to matrix programs now

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • September 17, 2014 5:48 AM PDT
    • Why I stick to matrix programs now

When I began working on line, I wanted to begin small and then grow up. $25 and $50 appeared to me as small enough amounts and embraced companies offering products or services at these prices. Unfortunately all the programs I signed up to charge monthly recurring fees. Quickly I found myself dishing out money but gaining little or nothing. Then somewhere along the line I discovered cycler programs.

What made them attractive to me are the low costs, once-only payments, no complicated things to do on the site or online, a small number of downlines to make money, upgrading to higher levels from your profits, and re-entering the first level from the same profits.

Cyclers cost from $1 to $230, with most of them in the $5 to $25 range and bring in anything from $5 to $2,200 over and over again, allowing one to reach final earnings in tens and even hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Since I discovered cyclers, my credit card and Paypal accounts are no longer under pressure of monthly payments which were eating into my savings and salary. I don’t also have to chase people to join my networks since the business model appeals to many.

In fact, if I had the chance to begin all over again in MLM, my one and only choice will be matrix programs.

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel