Forums BitCoin MLMs BitClub Network Forum
  • Topic: BitClub Network Press Release

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • October 13, 2014 7:55 AM PDT
    • BitClub Network Press Release

A BitClub Network press release posted yesterday. Seems to be posted by a marketer, not the company. Even so, the company should have some type of compiance policy to help prevent the scrutinity of regulatory agencies sooner than expected:

Southfeild/Michigan/USA – WebWire – Sunday, October 12, 2014

Introducing The Latest Bitcoin Network For Aspiring Traders Under BitClub Network

After much anticipation, finally Bit Club Network will help you to avail Bitcoin on a daily basis. You can become a member of the BCN with just one time fee of $99.

Introducing the fast and most lucrative way of earning digital currency, with the help of Bit Club Network. The users are requested to join our team, where they will receive Bitcoin on a daily basis, for 1000 consecutive days. The coins relate with real revenue, without any recruitment or listing. Moreover, the members do not have to go through any monthly subscription or any other form of Autoshop while becoming a part of BCN. Through this networking platform, people will come to know more about the digital currency, Bitcoin and other profitable deals. The main aim of this site is to offer you with the latest information on Bitcoin mining pool.

Through this club, people will come to know more about bitclub network, which they can share with other team mates if found out to be useful. Even though not an official company website, but the main aim of this site is to help you built up the upline. You are likely to come across bitcoins, worth minimum $599. On the other hand, interested candidates need to pay a one-time fee of just $99 in order to become the member of this networking club.

There are certain interesting offers available for the first 500 members. Bit Club Network will offer a founder pack with the first 500 members. This is 1 share of the mining pool for a total amount of $3500, which will automatically help in qualifying for the Founders Mining Pool. Therefore, every one of this group can share 1% of the Bitcoin mined, for the company’s life. Apart from that, BCN will help you to know everything, related with Digital currency, for a positive transaction. Moreover, there are no limitations on the amount of a person, to come in and join for the multiple positions.

Therefore, you can land up with a full spot of $3500, along with other two spots for any share. The shares are categorized under three sections, $500, $1000 and $2000. You have the liberty to make a lump sum amount of profitable deals in the binary section as it relates with crypto currency. According to the leading spokesperson of this club, “Some of out clients are coming in with one position and finally receiving a net amount of $20,000 worth shares in mining pool. On the other hand, some are even landing up with seven positions, each with three shares, at a rate of $500 each.”

In case you are suffering from a tight budget plan, come in terms with BCN and with $500 share plus $99 for a membership fee. If you can refer someone to join this club, you will get a commission or a partial share of the other player. It solely depends on the commission you make, in mining pool 2. If you plan to refer someone in mining pool 3, you will land up with daily profits on paid mining, even without becoming a group of pool 3. The profit might be on a partial ground, defining it as the Residual passive income. This information is valid for different types of shares.

You can avail the earnings from your team immediately in your back office. You can even spend the money right away, by helping others to join your club and pay as much you wish for. You can take help of your upline or other sponsor, for some immediate help. On the other hand, you can take help of earned commissions, in order to buy some extra share for your use. The Bit club network professionals can help you with basic steps to get the primary bitcoins and start your networking platform. You can even set your bitcoin wallet or account, under strict guidance.

For detailed valid information, please log onto ( deleted )

About the Company:

Bit Club Network is going to offer you with the lucrative and innovative way, which can help you to earn some fast digital currency, Bitcoin. This club is going to help the professionals share their ideas with the fellow mates. This is not part of any official website, built by the upline.

Bryan Hicks
      Team
      BitClub Network

My snarky commentary:

Is it "Bit Club Network" or "BitClub Network". The headline and body of this press release don't jibe.

For $99 I can become a member of BitClub Network and receive what exactly for my membership fee?  "The users are requested to join our team, where they will receive Bitcoin on a daily basis, for 1000 consecutive days. "   So when I join for $99 you are then going to request I join your "team" for between $500 and $2000 so I can receive some magical yet undisclosed number of BitCoins each day for 1000 days? Let's see an investor prospectus. Let's see some details on exactly what kind of BitCoin mining equipment is being purchased, and how you are going to be competitive with the numerous BitCoin mining collectives already established out there.

"You are likely to come across bitcoins, worth minimum $599. On the other hand, interested candidates need to pay a one-time fee of just $99 in order to become the member of this networking club."

Get your numbers straight. As of yesterday, one BitCoin is worth about $379.00.

"You can avail the earnings from your team immediately in your back office. You can even spend the money right away, by helping others to join your club and pay as much you wish for. "

Huh? Is this English?

Is stand by my original assessment. BitClub Network is complete scam. The exact kind of scam I thought would start popping up when I wrote a post a while back about BitCoin MLM's being the new Penny Auction MLM scams of the year.

http://repspace.com/forums/topic/1888/are-bitcoin-mlms-the-new-quot-penny-auction-quot-scams/view/post_id/5051

This post was edited by WatchDog at October 13, 2014 7:56 AM PDT

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel