Forums Work From Home Business Forums Beachbody Forum
  • Topic: Beachbody Insanity

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • March 12, 2011 11:49 PM PST
    • Beachbody Insanity

If you're looking for a new program to help you get healthy, let me tell you the real deal about Beachbody Insanity, the only program you're going to need. Beachbody Insanity will help you lose fat while toning all the muscles in your body simultaneously, and it will do it rapidly! This is an intense, interval-based program designed to combine effective strength training moves with high-intensity cardiovascular exercise thereby providing you with the best of both worlds. You will burn fat and build sexy lean muscle tissue at an astounding rate so long as you eat properly, and treat your body right. If you're considering Beachbody Insanity, you need to ask yourself a few important questions.

1. Am I a one week wonder, or am I strong enough and determined enough to take myself to the limit?

Many people that give Insanity a half-hearted don't stick with it for very long simply because they are looking for a miracle that will help them get skinny with minimal to little effort at all, and if that's you, Beachbody Insanity is definitely not for you.

2. Am I conditioned for high intensity cardiovascular program that won't leave me overwhelmed? The average person that tries this program tends to be a little more overweight than they really, in excess of 30-40 pounds in fact, and this program will most likely be too much for you, and you will need to start with one of our less intense Beachbody workouts such as Slim In 6, until you are able to handle Beachbody Insanity.

3. Are you trying to lose weight in order to reach what you feel is an acceptable weight and fitness level, or are you looking for something extreme that will leave you with 6 pack abs and a military-like cardiovascular capability? These are important questions to ask yourself because you will ensure your own success by knowing exactly what you are looking for and what you're readily capable of implementing into your life. Who has the time or the money to try to bite off something too tough to chew? The good news is, that there is NOTHING you can't work toward, and if Beachbody Insanity is currently beyond your capability, just start light, and you WILL be able to do it with a little work, diligence and patience.

This is a program that requires discipline, freedom from distraction by children, work, television or other types of stimuli that will hinder your ability to focus and concentrate. That makes this program more than just an exercise DVD, it means that its a commitment, one that takes a great deal of contemplation and motivation to succeed in. I would finally suggest asking yourself, is this something that you can do on your own? Can you maintain what is for many people; a painful experience conditioning yourself, with no one else there to push or motivate you except for Beachbody? If so, than Beachbody Insanity IS for you!

?

• March 14, 2011 4:47 AM PDT
    • Beachbody Insanity

Oh my gosh, I don't think I could handle anything this intense, although my daughter is really into these kinds of exercise videos, I think I am just a little bit too out of shape to do it and live! lol lol

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel