Forums Scams Business Scams
  • Topic: Bellamora Scam

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • November 18, 2010 10:47 AM PST
    • Bellamora Scam

I signed up for the Bellamora free samples.

I have not received them yet.

I feel like it was very strange that the form asked for my social security number even though everything was FREE.

Should I be concerned about identity theft?

Has anyone gotten back any free samples from Bellamora?

• November 19, 2010 12:48 AM PST
    • Bellamora Scam

Hi Abbey, I would never EVER give my Social Security number to anyone other than a bank or hospital. In this case, I can't see why it is important in the process of becoming a member of Bellamora. I see no particular warning signs yet, but in the future I would definitely avoid any companies asking for information that they aren't privy to.

I would suggest contacting the company about your order for starters, and then if you feel the customer service was adequate, and you feel good about the interaction, hold put and perhaps they will straighten the situation out. If you don't feel secure, simply call the bank and ask for some extra tight security protocols in addition to trying to cancel or get your transaction reversed. Banks are all different so it depends on your options.

In any event, please keep us posted on the outcome.

• January 24, 2011 9:56 AM PST
    • Bellamora Scam

Hi Abbey,

I can certainly understand your hesitation, but no worries.  Like you I requested my free samples, however I did receive them, but they were damaged in the mail.  I contacted the corporate office and they sent them again and this time I received them in tact.  Liked them so much I purchased some more to share with friends.

You might have missed the post on the free sample page that you did not need to input your SSN, but rather you could use a bogus series of numbers just so they would have a way to reference you in the system.  Inputting SSN only comes into play once you have decided to become a Distributor and that is necessary so they can pay you.

Hope this helps!

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel