Forums Pet Product Companies Life's Abundance
  • Topic: Bi Monthly Conference Call with Holistic Vet Dr. Jane Bicks

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • November 29, 2010 3:11 AM PST
    • Bi Monthly Conference Call with Holistic Vet Dr. Jane Bicks

Our Pet Product Formulator, Dr. Jane Bicks, DVM, holds bi-monthly calls that anyone can participate in. 

At the beginning of each call, Dr. Jane provides in-depth answers to any questions participants have about our products for companion animals.

We hope you will join us for these regularly scheduled conference calls.

To participate, simply dial 561-515-1695 at the appropriate time, and enter 224012# after the prompt.

The next Dr. Jane call is scheduled for Wednesday, December 1st at 8:30 p.m. 

I will be posting this and other calls on the Npos Events Calender as well.

You can contact me via my voice mail if you have any questions or email me.

• December 13, 2010 10:54 PM PST

Hi Dale,

Having learned about Life's Abundance and enjoying our correspondence, I would like to actually attend the next conference call and discuss how I feel about the experience here, do you have any information on the next time the doctor will be available? Also, is this a regularly scheduled thing that always follows a set time, or does it vary?

Thanks in advance.

• December 13, 2010 11:22 PM PST

Good Morning Wallace,

We try to keep this call as regular as possible.  However, this call often depends on her schedule and is not the same. I know that Dr. Bicks is about to complete another book on holistic pet nutrition and she will be on a promotional tour I'm sure.

We try to do a call with Dr. Jane every other Wednesday.  I had tried to post this conference call on Npos but it did not get listed in time.

We have regular team calls and corporate calls every Tuesday.  I will be more diligent in posting our calls on Npros as I get notification.

There is, of course, disruption in call schedules due to holidays this time of year as well.

Here is a link to the bio for Dr. Jane.  On that page, you will find a tab that says "Ask A Question".  On that page, you will find the number and pass code for the calls.

I hope you can make our next call and when I hear about it, I will post it and let you know.

Have a great day.

• December 14, 2010 11:04 AM PST

Hello Wallace,

I wanted to get back to you as soon as I was able to confirm the conference call with Dr. Jane.  This will be a call with Dr. Jane at 8:30est this Wednesday (12-15-10).

The call in number and pin is (561) 515-1695 and 224012#

I knew this would not get posted in time if I posted it as an event on Npros.  This call is also expected to be shorter than normal. 

Hope to see you there and just let them know that Dale in Minneapolis sent you.

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel