Forums Scams MLM Scams
  • Topic: Bidxcel Shuts down

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • March 8, 2013 2:21 PM PST
    • Bidxcel Shuts down

The information is only starting to ooze out today, but Bidxcel, an online ‘penny auction’ appears to have closed for business suddenly and unannounced!

Following in the footsteps of similar Penny Auctions like Zeekler, the Bidxcel website today suddenly shows this:

While the few representatives I’ve spoken with had no knowledge this was coming or the specific reasons, recent history with these programs hints that perhaps the government started taking a closer look at the program and threatened action!

If you’re a Bidxcel representative and have any additional information, please let us know and I’ll update this!

If you’re a penny auction representative who’s been burned once, twice, or many times – why do you keep going back to a failed business model hoping the next one will have fixed any problems?

A solid company, with real products you can share and that help people change their lives is the solution to build a long-term, sustainable income!

Any updates I find I'll post here and on my blog: http://jonrpatrick.com/2013/03/bidxcel-shuts-down/

JP

Jon R. Patrick

Total Life Changes - Nutrition & weight loss products including the "Miracle Tea". Established & debt free with 700% Growth past 2 years and Binary comp plan on steroids! Weekly pay on fast start and residual with $40 order and NO Sign Up Fee! 

Give Your Life Some TLC!

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel