Forums Complaints Business Complaints
  • Topic: Cache Valley Shuttle

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • February 26, 2011 8:12 AM PST
    • Cache Valley Shuttle

Cache Valley Shuttle Complaint

Cache Valley Shuttle left a 17 year old minor stranded in Logan, Utah when they failed to dispatch for a confirmed reservation. In one of the most appalling and negligent examples of a business experience gone wrong, this company under the helm of supervisor "Scott" ( last name unknown, but probably starts with a D and rhymes with "FOOSH" ) left the kid stranded when he was due for a pickup and ride to Salt Lake City airport.

When the shuttle never showed up, the minor contacted them to find out where the shuttle was and Scott the Stupervisor told him "No shuttle is coming. The reservation was made on the wrong website."

Huh?

When I called, trying to find out why he hadn't been picked up, the aformentioned bloviating waste of skin again claimed the reservation was made on the wrong website, the 'old' website. When asked which website was the correct website, he said "loganshuttle.com". Which is exactly the website it was made on and is the URL that appears in the confirmation email.

Instead of stepping up and saying "Hey, sorry, we made a mistake we'll get someone over there right away" this anal scraping didn't even offer a 'sorry' and instead continued to lie about the reservation. When told "That's the site it was made on!" he said "Well, it's the wrong one. I don't know how you got to the old site." What old site Captain D-Bag?

When asked to talk to the owner, Corporal AssMonkey said I'd have to call back Monday. Monday does a lot of good to a kid stranded on his return from a college admissions tour. When advised that when this was all sorted out, there would definitely be legal action for the additional costs incurred, missed flight, lodging, and just the blatant negligence and disregard for leaving a minor stranded without notice and without any good reason ( you know, like blizzard conditions closing the roads as opposed to maybe Senior Spunk Monkey just being too distracted by his subscription to some Internet gerbil fetish site ), and asked to contact the owner, Scotty just hung up.

I've dowloaded the small claims forms and already begun completing them. A BBB complaint has been filed. Hoping that by tomorrow this post will be on top of the search results for Cache Valley Shuttle and that anyone considering using the business will instead use the Salt Lake Express which picks up at the University Inn, runs on a set schedule, and does not require a reservation that Scott may or may not choose to ignore and will always get you there when you expect.

Next stop RipOffReport.

In these economic times, and the day and age of the Internet where one horrible customer experience can be like the shot Googled around the world, that people wouldn't employ idiots like Scott and would take better care of their business and reputation, nevermind have someone at the helm with at least a semblance of human concern.

• February 27, 2011 9:32 PM PST
    • Cache Valley Shuttle

I can't stand that non-confrontational hang up sissy crap from people that can't face the repercussions of their own actions. I can understand if someone is being verbally abused, threatened, and stands to get nowhere sitting on the phone with a belligerent customer, but wtf? A 17 year old kid left to just sit there in the middle of nowhere, what an ass hole. If it were me, and I was in a particularly douchey mood, I might have had someone come get him and just charge the parent for it before leaving him stranded, but if I simply made a mistake, I'd apologize, go get him and either give a seriously large discount or be free of charge all together, that's good business.

I was looking at their web site and there are little signs all over it that suggest the owner is a pitiful waste of a business man. Check out some of these policies:

"Despite the Cache Valley Limo's Airport shuttle's best efforts, we can't guarantee arrival at the airport/Cache Valley at any set time."

uhhhh...what? lol

"We are subject to being delayed by adverse weather, traffic congestion, road closures, mechanical failure, and other unpredictable factors."

Ok, understandable if the road is closed, or Utah is hit with a blizzard, then you aren't responsible, but if your vehicle fails, that's on YOU, not the customer.You take the money and promise to provide a service that the customer is relying on. If you fail to provide that service and the customer loses the money they put on a flight. PAY UP. YOU screwed up, not nature.

"BY USING OUR SERVICE, THE PASSENGER UNDERSTANDS, AND WILL NOT HOLD THE CACHE VALLEY LIMO'S AIRPORT SHUTTLE (THE SHUTTLE) LIABLE FOR EXPENSES NOT LIMITED TO MISSED FLIGHTS, MISSED TRANSPORTATION CONNECTIONS, MISSED BUSINESS APPOINTMENTS OR ANY OTHER EXPENSES INCURRED BY DELAYED ARRIVAL AT THE AIRPORT OR CACHE VALLEY.THE PASSENGER FURTHER AGREES THAT BY MAKING A RESERVATION WITH THE SHUTTLE, COMPENSATION WILL BE LIMITED SOLELY TO A REFUND OF THE PORTION OF TRIP TRAVELED."

lol, so even in the event you get these ass bags to admit they screwed up, it goes without saying that they won't pay for the damages, they won't even give you a full refund. Nice.

I hope this company fails, I mean that sincerely. Let the owners go find 9-5 jobs and be on the other end of their own business practices.

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel