Forums MLM Reviews Carbon Copy Pro Reviews
  • Topic: CarbonCopyPro Review

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • August 7, 2010 11:50 PM PDT
    • CarbonCopyPro Review

Very interested in reading actual reviews of CarbonCopyPro that describe exactly what the product is all about.

As I understand it from being pitched, it's a sales and marketing system for Wealth Masters but can be used for other companies and is also a business opportunity in and of itself.

Could someone post a CarbonCopyPro Review that adequately and specifically describes ( or even includes screen shots ) of the product?

• October 4, 2010 10:39 PM PDT
    • CarbonCopyPro Review

Hi There

CarbonCopyPro is actually an incubator for budding entrepreneurs. It has a very extensive training curriculum from beginners right up to master marketers level. CarbonCopyPro provides you with a direct coach to ensure that you are successful as well as you have personal access to some of the top marketers in the world! All of the techniques are proven and the lessons are easy to follow. You are provided with a "back office" where you can access all the tools provided such as autoresponders, landing pages, training programs and live training schedules, etc. Basically carboncopypro provides you with a completely set up sales funnel to get you well started.

You can use the system to promote any product you like even a brick and mortor biz if you have one. For those who don't have a product or those wanting a high commission product you can promote The Wealth Masters International program as well but this is strictly optional.

The training provides written and video lessons with all the resources you need to be successful. Also there are live webinars daily and live training to get you up and running and keep you on the right track. To have a complete look at the entire system and all it's benefits visit this url

http://business-sense-internet-marketing-training.com/?site=FreeTraining  There you receive a complete overview of the internet marketing training and if you feel that it is right for you you can have a trial with a no risk money back guarantee'

I feel that this is a very excellent system for anyone who is serious and wanting to be successful in the industry. The best part for me is that you are never alone and experienced people will help you to succeed.

One word of caution is that like any real business there is work and commitment involved. This system is not intended for hobbyist but rather those who are deeply serious about becoming a professional internet marketer.

I would be happy to chat with you. Feel free to contact me if you have any further questions.

Wishing you every success

Patricia Hedge

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel