Forums MLM Reviews Isagenix Reviews
  • Topic: Isagenix in 2016

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • March 24, 2016 2:19 PM PDT
    • Isagenix in 2016

Isagenix is one of the fastest growing direct sales/mlm companies out there. On February 25th the company announced that it achieved $4 billion in cumulative global sales, an incredible accomplishment after just 14 short years of business. The breakthrough signifies that Isagenix is quickly moving toward its goal of becoming the world's largest health and wellness company.

The Isagenix Opportunity Snapshot

I don’t know if you’ve been to my site yet, http://destiny4.isagenix.com that has plenty of videos on the main page as well as under the Isamovie tab explaining products, opportunity and gives some training points as well. In a nut shell, Isagenix is a health and wellness company that has plenty of product lines that appeal to almost everyone. The product lines are, Anti-aging, weightloss, energy, performance and skincare. There are nutritionals, weightloss, meal replacement products, anti-aging supplements, energy drinks, protein and adaptogen drinks, snacks, weightlifting supplements and whey protein shakes, to name a few.

Whether you eat, drink, supplement or snack there are plenty of things for everyone to save on from what they are currently buying. That helps as you can actually save money before even starting your business side.

The business opportunity is second to none. Isagenix has been around for 14 years and is currently in momentum. Myself and my sponsor have over 50 years of combined experience in this industry and he is the all-time income earner in the company. He is also ranked 50th in the world with respect to income in this field.

The Isagenix compensation is very lucrative as it is a binary program that has 2 legs to combined to earn commissions on (a left and right leg). If you watch the compensation program video, you will see all 6 ways to earn as an Isagenix associate. Whether you want to just consume the products, buy at wholesale and sell at retail, or start to build an organization with the goal of achieving residual income for a lifetime, there is a plan for everyone.

Whether you call it selling or sharing, the idea is to tell people (people you know, people you just met, leads, ect) of your experience with Isagenix. It is hopeful that your experience is good, both on the product side as well as the business side and this "sharing" with others gets them to look at the products or the opportunity, or both.

Besides great products and a fantastic compensation program, all associates get a website, a back office, training materials and access to all types of learning materials and instructional videos and much, much more.

There is obviously much more we could get into but if you like what you have seen this far you can call me at 732-298-6010, email me back or contact me through my website http://destiny4.isagenix.com and we can go over everything and I can answer any questions that you may have. Have a great one, Anthony

X

Learn about Network Marketing today. Myself and sponsor have over 50 years combined experience and he is ranked 50th in the world. http://www.destiny4.isagenix.com

• August 8, 2016 7:27 PM PDT
    • Isagenix in 2016

An Overview of the Isagenix 30 Day Weightloss and Cleansing System

Isagenix has many different product lines and an extremely popular one is their 30 day cleansing and fat burning system. Full details and testimonials obviously can be found at my site http://destiny4.isagenix.com

Look, listen and watch the results that people have achieved on this program. See the before and after pictures, especially of those that win the Isa-Body Challenge. Truly life changing experiences.

The acclaimed 30-Day System Reach Your Ideal Weight and Reclaim Your Youthful Vitality has changed peoples lives. This cleansing and fat burning “starter pak” is ideal for those individuals who want to lose weight using a long-term, flexible program. The system is a ground-breaking path to healthy weight loss and designed to gently rid the body of potentially harmful impurities, while infusing it with essential vitamins, botanicals and other natural ingredients to help shed pounds naturally without the use of laxatives, stimulants or diuretics. Each pack is a full 30-day supply. Stimulant-free. You may experience: •Energy boost •Consistent weight loss over time •Reduced cravings for unhealthy food •Improved muscle toneBalanced digestion just to name a few things.

Depending on your goals you can continue on the 30 day system or use their 9 day program, or develop your own system based on the products that you enjoyed the most or saw the most results with. There are many many products to choose from and many people actually cross and mix product lines once they have achieved their desired goals.

The Isalean Shake (and so does the cleanse really) gets a great deal of notoriety. The Isalean Shake is a balanced 240-calorie, meal replacement clinically shown to support healthy weight loss and lean muscle growth with 24 g of high-quality protein. 23 vitamins and minerals, protein, energy-fueling carbs, and good fats, high-fiber content and active enzymes that aid digestion. This is just one part of the process, but it gets a tremendous amount of press.

There is so much more to their 30 day cleanse and fat burning system that you can see at my site: http://destiny4.isagenix.com and there are many videos on there that you can watch today under the Isamovie tab and into the weightloss category. They are there for you to learn and enjoy for free.

If after watching the videos or looking at all the weight loss products, things interest you or if you have questions, email me through my site or call my 24hr message center at 732-298-6010. Wishing you all the best as always, Anthony

Learn about Network Marketing today. Myself and sponsor have over 50 years combined experience and he is ranked 50th in the world. http://www.destiny4.isagenix.com

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel