Forums Scams Business Scams
  • Topic: CiaAura Holographic Energy Chip

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • January 12, 2010 4:13 AM PST
    • CiaAura Holographic Energy Chip

I want to try to be a bit clearer about my actual question:

Is there any way to measure if a chip is depleted? Any device that can detect a depleted chip vs an active chip?

Here is the info about the CiaAura Holographic Energy Chip from the site.

Only your body's electromagnetic field activates the chips. Microwave ovens, bedside clock, cordless phones, etc. are not a problem. The activation does not start a "timer" -- the chips only deplete based upon continuous exposure to the human body’s own energy field. As soon as it's removed -- it stops. The electromagnetic field produced from the body is actually different from commonly measured EMF’s. These are “intrinsic energies” (not measured the same way EMF’s are measured) and are the same energies stored in our Chips for release.

It goes on to say:

There are two reasons you don't want to put a bunch of chips in your pocket:
      1. They are then activated and with continuous exposure to the body’s energy field will use the chips. Leaving them there will reduce their effectiveness.

• January 13, 2010 4:23 AM PST

If this CiaAura Holographic Energy Chip product is legit, the company must have a way of detecting a live chip from a used chip.

Otherwise how would they know the manufacturing process is working?

Now if someone can just explain how to tell the difference.

• March 19, 2010 4:16 AM PDT

I stumbled across this blogg while trying to find some more of those chips. I am 63 years old, a young friend of mine put one of those energy chips on me back in January. Maybe its the placebo I need. Anyway after I went after her and her friend like a horny old goat all night she left for overseas. Two days later I went to my doctor for an EKG. We could not figure out why the machine would not take a reading. The cute little nurse finally asked me what the chip was on my chest and I took it off. Immediately the machine picked up my heart rythm on my chest. Either that chip or the placebo made me feel like 19 again. What are those things and where can I get some more are they safe for use?

• October 10, 2010 2:59 PM PDT

How anyone can believe that an Ex-Musician and a Realtor can discover a Scientific Breakthrough of this magnitude, using a small room in a real estate office is beyond me.

Please see my videos for more info:

http://www.youtube.com/user/DoctorHoffenkoff

• February 14, 2010 12:15 PM PST

This is what I have discovered. The very word AURA has a connection with "Paranormal" according to wikipoedia.  Paranormal is basically something that is "outside" or "beyond" accepted science of today. So how the hell can anyone design anything with today's applied science to something that is "outside" todays accepted science?  Ken Rasner """ed up when he placed the word "aura" in connection with his company and product. Kinda knocks the balls off it right out of the gate.

• March 29, 2010 8:15 PM PDT

Hey appierce!

I stumbled across your post while stumbling around here myself. I think that it's great that you found positive results from the energy chip. Apparently you missed the memo about nothing positive being allowed in these pages! Some people believe in God, some in the Devil, some in both, and atheists don't believe in at least one of them. Who's to say that what one believes is more correct than another? The truly militant ones go on Crusades to force their beliefs on the heathen, non-believers, but truly believe that that is justified. Who's to say? As long as they work for you.

I will gladly give you all of the (Admittedly somewhat biased, as the CieAura products work for me. Can't give you quantifiable proof though.) information that I have available to me. Originally my info came from my brother-in-law, who introduced my wife and I to the products. The reluctant skeptic that I am, I avoided them for weeks. She realized results immediately, and after a few more weeks, signed up as a retailer (shameless plug). I had read a considerable amount about the products, pro and con, possibly even some of it from this site. I have also, with my wife, attended numerous meetings, and even the Official Launch referred to by "edhuk" in the "Scam" thread. It was, indeed a weekend long pep-rally, with talks by various sorts names and physicians. It doesn't take a very large leap of faith to infer that these people were there because they stand to profit from it. But is that wrong? And again, I can offer no solid, verifiable proof for any results other than my own and known people's testimonies. I don't much care for rice, but I don't believe that this fact makes over half of the world's population incorrect.

Anyhoo, I digress. If you would like some more information regarding these (in here, highly controversial) products, you can find it at this CieAura site: www.4yourlife.cieaura.com

You may also feel free to e-mail me : halhuber@live.com.  If need be, I can even call you on my dime, just to thwart the non-believers. Now I'll just sit back and wait for the hate-mail to begin....

Have A Great Day!

p.s.- Kudos go out to SheerEvolution, for not being sold on the concept either way, and being open about the world.

• February 14, 2010 2:01 PM PST

Question to all cieaura workerbees:  Have you visited the harmonic fm site and seen the "lab" where your "chip" technology is produced?   If youre all in with this "chip" technology please for my sake and others whose brain still functions beg ken rasner to come up with a more believable website because that harmonic fm site is a joke.  What's up with the guy in the lab coat and shades?  Who wears shades indoors besides tweekers, drunks and stoners?

• March 29, 2010 11:47 PM PDT

Hal,

You compare believing in the CieAura chip to religion.  Either the CIeAura holographic chip is 'real', or it 'isn't'. The results may be a placebo effect as a result of 'faith', but that's not what I'm arguing. I beleive some people experience relief from the chip -- they are probably the same people who would experience relief from faith healing or a voodoo doctor.

My question really is - is the CIeAura chip a scam?

CieAura could dispel all my concerns by simply responding to my original request for a test to demonstrate that they can identify a new CieAura chip from a "used" CieAura chip. Since they can not - there is not thing to 'use up' in the chip at all - they don't respond.

If they were legit, why not just demonstrate it and set the skeptics straight?

• February 14, 2010 4:09 PM PST

This explains so much about the CieAura scam, and the CieAura Holographic Energy Chip hoax.

Like why they would not respond to the question about whether they can detect a 'live' chip from a 'used' chip.

What a joke.

http://www.harmonicfm.com/corporate.html

Can someone please visit this 'corporate address' and videotape their visit and post it here and on Youtube?

How can people fall for a scam like this?

Harmonic FM was formed in late 2005 and moved to the below office address in 2007. 

3610 Old Atlanta Road , Suwanee, GA  30024

That's the new office? Was the old office in someone's garage? Or someone's mother's attic?

• April 16, 2010 12:18 PM PDT

Maybe because they are to busy making money to worry about the naysayers.  If you want to see if they work just try one, afterall if you truely are the skeptic you say you are then you won't have to worry about the placebo effect because you won't be looking for something to work...you'll actually be trying to prove it wrong!  Is that a simple enough test for you?

• February 15, 2010 6:02 AM PST

After spending an extra minute looking at those "lab photo's" i noticed the red hand held torch bottles sitting there. Who would be using torches in a carpeted room especially with no fire extinguisher in sight? I also like the pic where you see the 2 desks 90 degrees from each other. Does the "scientist" keep fighting his chair as it rolls off the pad into the carpet? To me that would get old real quick. The whole scene is so fake, low budget and ridiculous you just have to wonder. 

• April 16, 2010 2:46 PM PDT

Maybe because they are to busy making money to worry about the naysayers.  If you want to see if they work just try one, afterall if you truely are the skeptic you say you are then you won't have to worry about the placebo effect because you won't be looking for something to work...you'll actually be trying to prove it wrong!  Is that a simple enough test for you?

Thanks for completely validating my point .They are making money by scamming people, so as long as there are suckers buying the CieAura holographic chip, it doesn't matter if its fake or not. A legitimate company with a legitimate product would do everything possible to protect their reputation and prove the veracity of their claims.

But not CieAura. They're 'too busy making money'.

You're quite a brain trust Whatdoesitmatter. I should send you a check just for proving my point.

• February 15, 2010 1:23 PM PST

I should have stated this fact from the start.  CieAura DOES NOT MEET THE CRITERIA TO BE INCLUDED IN WIKIPEDIA. Everything that is REAL, LEGITIMATE, TANGIBLE, ETC. IS IN WIKIPEDIA.   Anything lacking verifiable fact and real evidence WILL NOT BE FOUND ON WIKIPEDIA.

For example, you can find fart, bubble bath, crap, paperclip, etc. on wikipedia. CieAura and holographic chip  just isn't there because it's not real, tangible, legitimate, factual.

Don't you think anyone who invented a multimillion dollar product want to create an article in wiki?   THIS IS CONCRETE PROOF OF JUST ANOTHER PIECE OF PSUEDOSCIENCE QUACKERY.  If you are marketing this product you should be ashamed of youself. 

• April 16, 2010 12:20 PM PDT

Are you truely that grumpy that you go from site to site just looking for something to be disgusted about.  You need to find a new hobby...maybe one that doesn't require too much thought on your part.

• April 17, 2010 4:55 AM PDT

Never validated your point...I guess you didn't catch that.  What is a scam in your opinion...Is it every multi-level marketing company out there.  You sound extremely biased against this entire industry.  Is it because you got burned in one?  Would you even understand the science behing it if they released the data - probably not.  I challenged you to try the product and prove it wrong.  And by suckers you mean the 50,000 + people who have tryied the product and have had amazing results.  50,000 + is a good sampling to prove or disprove a product.

• April 16, 2010 2:48 PM PDT

Are you truely that grumpy that you go from site to site just looking for something to be disgusted about.  You need to find a new hobby...maybe one that doesn't require too much thought on your part.

Debunking the CieAura scam isn't a hobby. It's a public service.

You're lack of a valid response, and instead resorting to ad hominem attacks, shows how little thought it required on your part.

If you're interested in an honest debate, bring it. If not, please crawl back under the troll rock you crawled out from under.

• April 17, 2010 5:56 AM PDT

I have an excellent understanding of the science, and why the CieAura chip is a hoax.

So do these experts, quoted in the Houston Chronicle in an article about the bogus product: http://www.npros.com/2010/3/23/cieaura-in-the-houston-chrom/

“What do I think of them? I think they're worthless,” said Dr. John Rodgers, a professor in Baylor College of Medicine's immunology department, who attributed positive testimonials to a placebo effect. “I think they're a gimmick, a product for a company to sell.”

Dr. Stephen Barrett, who runs Quackwatch.org, a Web site debunking questionable health-related claims, called the chips “total nonsense.”

And Coker, who teaches a course called “Pseudoscience,” said, “They're selling just a sticker that you buy anywhere.”

In a written statement, FDA spokesman Tom Gasparoli wrote: “I do not know, at this time, if this product has come to our attention yet or whether we have received complaints. The agency is looking into it...

• April 17, 2010 10:38 AM PDT

WhatDoesItMatter - With all due respect, I think you are missing the point being made in this forum.

If I go to the beach at midnight on the vernal equinox and collect a thousand small stones at the low tide line, then go to people and tell them that these "magic stones" will help them sleep, or ease their pain, because they are 'infused with the healing energy of the universe', and the "resonate with universal love and healing" when you put them in your pocket, some people are going to buy into it and experience relief purely because of the placebo effect. They're still just stones. Plain old rocks. No test in the world will be able to find any evidence of anything eminating from the chunk of matter. Just like a CieAura hologram.

Every scientist and expert who has commented on the CieAura hologram says it is total nonsense. The science doesn't even make sense. Ergo, any relief being experienced by this CieAura scam is just in the mind of the buyer. I can't verify your numbers - 50,000 people with 'amazing results' sounds almost as absurd as holographic frequencies embedded into a sticker. On top of that, these people with 'amazing results' are likely trying to sell the CieAura scam to the next victim.

But the bottom line is, I'll grant you some people experience relief. You can look up the placebo effect and see why. Even the FDA website has a link about the placebo effect.

But if I was selling magic rocks infused with healng moonlight and they gave people placebo relief, that would still make me a scammer and a con artist. Because I am taking their money and selling them a rock. Which is probably more valuable than the CieAura sticker. At least it makes a better paperweigt. 

CieAura will apparently not respond to queries about whether they can tell a live 'hologram' from a used 'hologram', and the similarities between this company and Rasner's old company LifeWave are too many to even mention here.

Do you really think that it's okay to sell a fake product if some people believe they are getting relief?

You do realize that eventually the FTC and the FDA are going to step in and CieAura will be shut down. They are making false health claims, and hiding behind a disclaimer that they are *not* making any health claims. It all reeks of scam.

• July 10, 2010 2:44 PM PDT

If cieaura's revolutionary technology was real why would it need to be multi-level marketed?  Why can't I stroll into my local Wal-mart and pick up a box of chips?  The "science" behind the chip is really infact the perpetuation of erroneous religious beliefs that have been handed down for 4 to 5000 years.  If you reasearched the origin of "aura" and belief in such, you would know this, since this is the basis for the chip. Science says there is no "aura". Ancient chinese middle eastern religion believes the aura exists. The wild claims cieaura makes about "frequencies" "vibrations" "balance" is the same old psuedoscience quackery that's been around for some time, you should already know this if you have done your homework.  Most products at my local Wal-mart are FDA approved and scientifically proven, they don't rely on vague mystical religious terms to promote sales and stir ones curiosity.  If science says there is no aura then there is nothing to treat with a holographic chip. Have you seen the lab photos of harmonic fm? Do a little more research into this before you make another comment about this so you don't have to look so dumb.   My reply to whatdoesitmatter.

• April 18, 2010 4:16 AM PDT

Jim...I could send you twenty letters from M.D.'s who will back the product.  The whole point is that you are unwilling to try them for fear that they just may work and that you will be silenced.  I understand, it is your absolute right to be contrary - I respect that.  As for the FDA...there have been no complaints and no false claims.

• April 18, 2010 4:24 AM PDT

I am sorry.  I thought the whole point of this forum was to be able to speak our mind.  Listen, you missed the point.  I challenged you to try the product.  If you want to go after someone who is making false claims, try one of those juice companies - they say their product is a cure all.  As for the rock - someone made money selling a pet rock...remember that one.  And no one went after them - how absurd,a rock that is a pet (mental at the very least).  You have every right to be contrary - I respect that...but there are many people more intellectual than you or I who have tried the product and have had results - try it!

• July 12, 2010 2:53 PM PDT

I have been following your comments on the cieaura products. I know that your agenda will not allow you to do this, but acquire an energy chip and wear it for your next EKG.  I am curious to know the reading you get. Again I do not expect a reply from you. Silence will further amplify your agenda.

appierce

• July 13, 2010 3:22 AM PDT

Once again legitimatebusinessman, I agree that you have the right to believe in what you want.  Having said that the beauty of being an individual is that I too have that right.  I'm not going to call you dumb, stupid, or any other name...nor will I insult your intelligence.  The fact is that science has proven that everything has some sort of vibration, which in effect creat a frequency.  Go back to basic biology.  In your cells you have a nucleus and the protons, electrons, and nuetrons spin around this nucleus at speeds that are truely amazing.  That is fact, not some middle eastern hocaus pocaus.  In addition, most of the FDA approved products have caused ill effects in mankind all the way up to death.  Traditional medicine doesn't have the sole rights to all the best ideas.  I recently read of a commonly used pain killer causing 12,000 deaths in one year.  By the way, what type of business do you run legitebusinessman?

• June 12, 2010 4:17 PM PDT

I am sorry.  I thought the whole point of this forum was to be able to speak our mind.  Listen, you missed the point.  I challenged you to try the product.  If you want to go after someone who is making false claims, try one of those juice companies - they say their product is a cure all.  As for the rock - someone made money selling a pet rock...remember that one.  And no one went after them - how absurd,a rock that is a pet (mental at the very least).  You have every right to be contrary - I respect that...but there are many people more intellectual than you or I who have tried the product and have had results - try it!

Great thread! Before I throw my two cents in here, let me state for the record that I have in fact tried and gotten zero effects from these stickers (they are not "chips" as that would suggest that there is some sort of quantifiable tech involved behind their miraculous workings; this is simply not the case). I have a cousin who started repping for CieAura back in December and she sent me some samples. As I said, no results, and I followed the directions to the letter. I'm pretty open minded when it comes to alternative therapies and homeopathic treatments, but the more I looked into CieAura's claims the more I realized that this is nothing more than a smoke and mirrors dog and pony show designed to prey off the easily fooled. These stickers are mass produced for .05 cents per unit and laser etched with the CieAura logo and whichever label applies to each sticker. The only science involved here is the actual hologram itself, but that's where it ends. A bit about holograms: while it's true that there are data storage applications for holographic tech, there is at this stage in the development no quantifiable way to embed holographic stickers with anything that will effect the body's natural on-board healing process. The argument that the sticker has been "programmed" with "resonant frequencies" and "magnetic properties" is 100% arse and has yet to be proven by provable scientific methods. Applied kinesiology is not one of those methods. Neither are the thousands of glowing testimonials. The only thing that's bringing relief to CieAura's biggest users is the idea that the product works, which in turn gears the mind into manifesting the desired results. That's it and that's all. Interestingly, I recently began politely questioning this product on a CieAura peddler's YouTube post, but with every question I posed the only reply he posted in return was an offer to come to his location to try the product myself so I could see the truth (nevermind the fact that I'd stated that I've already tried them and had no results). As of yesterday, he changed the settings on his post so no comments could be added, and all former correspondence has been erased.

Until CieAura can produce a truly scientific study that can be replicated by independent testers to support their claims, there is nothing to validate this product.

Final note to all CieAura true believers: if you truly feel that you are receiving positive relief from these products and that the cost is justified, then by all means please continue to give CieAura your money. I only hope that another miracle product comes along that will fill that broken void in your heart when  CieAura is exposed for perpetrating this scam and you realize that you've been duped all along.

Sorry, no sale.

• July 13, 2010 3:07 AM PDT

What frustrates me is that all who are oppossed to CieAura assume that anyone involved have some sort of agenda...have you even considered that the only reason that I refer these products is because they have actually worked for me.  As for the EKG....I am a 32 year old male and happen to be one of the healthiest persons I know.  I am not oppossed to testing these products in whatever manner necessary to prove any point one way or the other...however I would have a hard time convincing my doctor that I need an EKG to prove a point to appierce.  I apologize for my blunt comment but I have no agenda other than I am amazed at the results I have seen with many of the people I have referred these products to.  I am not making massive money in this business, and that isn't my goal.  I am a business professional that makes his money in the financial services industry while referring this product to the people I meet from time to time who mention the need.  I do not exploit the people I meet...I offer and give it to them and should it work to their satisfaction they can go to my website and purchase.  But make no mistake, I am not stopping people in the hallways, diners, bus stops, etc...just to make massive amounts of money...I simply refer it to people who I overhear of wanting help in certain areas.  I have no problem testing this any particular way...shoot me some suggestions that will not cost me massive amounts of money just so you can get a moral thrill.  By the way, what is your agenda...if you had a need and found something that worked would you listen to what anyone one else said...or would you allow the biases of the loudest to shape your own experience?  Perhaps you tried an MLN in the past in hopes to make massive amounts of money and now live in regret or hatred to anything outside of tradtional medicine.  If that's the case - let it go.  By the way - what is your conclusion as to what should happen while having an EKG and what is the importance as it relates to your bias.

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel