Forums Scams Business Scams
  • Topic: CieAura Scam

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • April 28, 2010 5:25 AM PDT
    • CieAura Scam

I use the sleep chip about three to four nights. I take them off in the morning and put them on at night. My wife noticed a change in my sleep(previously stated) before I did. Once she told me that I had quit snoring I kept using the chip. I didn't notice a difference for several weeks...I had been so bad for so long I think it took me awhile to start feeling better. Now, once my feet are on the floor I'm awake! Before I felt like crap all day...my mind stayed foggy. I feel 100% different now. Do I ever have a bad nights sleep now? Yes, but my worse nights sleep now, is better than my best nights sleep before...and he bad ones are few and far between...and uselly self induced.

My mom, gave some to her MD. He had never heard of the product, but told her a week later that he loved the energy and balence chip...he's now looking at the buiz.

I was as skeptical as anyone and was set out to prove they did not or would not work. My own experiences changed my mind. Now, I've seen them work on people that I've personally given them to. There is no way to change anyone's mind on these forums...you have to try them for yourself, and come to your own conclusions, like I did.

I was concerned about the Ken and Life Wave connection, and wish the company would come out with more disclosure but, I can't deni the product works...seen to many successes. Does it work for everyone in every situation...probably not, some people have serious problems that need serious medical attention. This product will, in general, help your minor discomfort, help your focus and energy, and rest...and in some cases even more severe problems...everyone is different.

To the person that said this is a pyramid scheme, give me a break, that's really old. Amway has been around for 50 years and if it was illegal don't you think it would have been shut down? There are legal pyramids such as Corporations, government etc. etc. A illegal pyramid is were you buy in with no product, and no way to out grow the person that brings you into the business. In legal networking businesses you sell a product and with the work you put into it, you can out grow anyone in the organization finacially.

• June 12, 2010 5:56 AM PDT
    • CieAura Scam

I can see you've certainly done your due diligence with regard to wanting to see how/if the chips actually work.  And I can understand how you've come to your conclusion that they are only a placebo since the company has not been as forthcoming as one would expect.  Did you choose to devote this much time to the required research as part of your decision on whether to use the products or do you simply find that type of research interesting?  I guess I'm curious what led you to it in the first place, i.e. what's your why?  Are you a medical doctor and as a result, seeking out the actual science in the literature?  If so, that makes sense to me.

I can tell you we've personally spoken with several doctors, both medical and chiropractic, who seem to have a better understanding of the 'why' or 'how' behind the chips functions.  We've also seen some of these same doctors demonstrate the kinesiology or muscle response testing using the chips in a packet where 3 different chips were in the packet, and removing them one by one to where they identified one specific chip worked on a specific situation and not on another.  Again, I'm sure there are many who also don't believe in kinesiology, but they most likely also don't believe in acupuncture or acupressure either.

At this point, I choose to agree with 'drugfreehealth' that time will tell IF, as you believe, CieAura is hiding the fact these are no more than stickers and everyone's positive results are simply the placebo effect.  Until then, I, like drugfreehealth, believe they DO work and I also believe there IS science behind them that they are just not willing to share yet, for reasons we're not yet privy to.  Again, if they were truly just a placebo, how do they work on animals and small children who can't reason that it SHOULD help them, which is how a placebo works for anyone, i.e. their own brain convincing them it did.  How do you explain that?  Do you think we're all willing ourselves to believe our animals and children are receiving the benefits?  That is not logical to me since there are also way too many skeptics who now 'believe' the product works.  How did the placebo affect change their opinions from 'no way' to 'oh my gosh'.

I don't believe the company is a scam, regardless of Mr. Rasner's past associations with LifeWave and the information you've discovered regarding previous patent applications.  There will always be negative press on any network marketing company, always has and it appears, always will.  So, I guess, for that reason, I have become accustomed to making my own decision about a company or product, as objectively as possible without listening to the negative hype that so many people choose to spread, i.e. 'all network marketing companies are pyramids'.  To me, that's just someone who's uneducated and is brushing with too broad a stroke because of the real bad apples out there that have given this industry an undeserved reputation.

If network marketing were truly a scam industry as some seem to believe, I don't think Robert Kiyosaki, Donal Trump and Warren Buffett would recommend it as one of the best business models for those wanting to create wealth today, much less would they have invested in NM opportunities.

That being said, I understand you're not necessarily slamming NM as many here seem to be, and I think you raise many valid questions, some of which, we've raised ourselves. I, too, hope the company soon chooses to release the information behind their patent claims so we can put this all to rest, one way or the other.  Since we are choosing to believe they DO work, having the supporting documentation behind us would definitely be very beneficial.

Full disclosure: my cousin is a CieAura rep and when she contacted me with this "amazing new healing technology" I was more than willing to listen. She gave me her pitch and sent me some samples of each CieAura product. While waiting for them to arrive (she lives in another state) I started looking into this "holographic" technology that CieAura supposedly employs for their miracle products. The deeper I dug, the more red flags started popping up left and right. By the time my CieAura sample pack arrived, I was already of the mindset that this was just another ridiculous scam foisted on a gullible public. I tried the CieAura stickers (to refer to them as "chips" is to give them a level of credibility that is not warranted) and, not surprisingly, got zero results. Nada. Nothing. My cousin and I had several back and forths which consisted of me presenting her with common sense queries about the "science" behind these products, the testing methods of the stickers, do they wear out after a certain amount of time, how are the results quantified etc, and while she tried to field my questions, it was fast becoming clear that there were no answers to be had other than "overwhelmingly positive personal testimony" and "clinical trials are forthcoming". We thusly parted ways, she convinced that I was just being difficult, and I convinced that she was either A) just as gullible as the poor fools who don't realize that their own minds were manifesting the results they wished to see from the products or B) fully aware that this is nothing more than a scam and a willing accomplice to the fleecing of the ignorant and desperate.

So here, for any CieAura enthusiasts who may visit this forum, are some questions. They should be easy enough to answer if the product is truly what it claims to be.

1. I studied the samples I received very closely and there is nothing -nano or otherwise- ingrained, embedded, etched or otherwise implanted onto or into these stickers that could have any effect whatsoever on the body's magnetic fields, harmonic frequencies, et al. How can a hologram sticker be "programmed" when all a hologram really is is a laser-etched piece of plastic?

2. If CieAura has a device that quality checks each sticker to ensure that the "programming" has been successfully incorporated (and there's no reason in the world why they wouldn't have such a device) why not use that data to substantiate their claims? Stands to reason that it'd silence the naysayers in a heartbeat, and it wouldn't necessitate the divulgence of proprietary information.

3. If this incredible breakthrough is really so incredible, why offer it solely through a multilevel marketing program? And on the same note, we're expected to believe that with the billions of dollars of biomedical research going on in both public and private think tanks across the globe, this multilevel marketing outfit stumbled upon the breakthrough of the century and decided it would best serve humanity by presenting it as a "get rich through others" networking scheme? I'm fairly certain that they'd stand to make way more money if they'd simply license the tech and distribute it through legitimate channels.

There are more questions of course, but those address the core concerns. Hopefully the answers are forthcoming.

• April 24, 2013 9:09 AM PDT
    • CieAura Scam

My God, who knew these guys were still in business, and I've been away from these forums almost two years lol. I think we're due for a  quick review!

Anyone that remembers these guys and the way these forums used to be will know how much of a storm these types of products and companies created in regard to forum debates. Products like these and the companies that produce them cause a humorously strong divide between two schools of believers: Those that stay faithful to pure, epirical medical science, and those that believe in homeopathic, alternative/unconventional medical pratices that are often based on an entirely separate belief systems about human biology (and reality to some extent). On a personal note, I am not mocking alternative medicine and I believe there could very well be energy-related mechanisms in the human body that modern science has yet to discover or fundamentally understand. However, my issue here is that CieAura has npt exactly made much of a case for such possibilities.

What is CieAura? In a nuttshell; http://www.cieaura.com/index.html CieAura is a company that produces "Transparent Holographic Chips" that the company claims use a proprietary combination of special energy formulas that stimulate positive health responses. They could be compared to stickers, with microscopic "propiatery" blends of minerals and mystery ingredients which all interact with your body based on your very own subjective needs. Feeling low on energy? depressed? low immune system? Imagine putting a sticker on your body that is not a "patch" mind you, like a chemically fused nicotine patch, but an actual material that uses vibrations and energies to treat your ailments. I can imagine it sure, but to I believe Cia Aura is authentic? not really. Who cares what I think though, what do you think?

Just for the sake of entertainment, please read the disclaimer:

"CieAura products are sold for learning, self-improvement and simple relaxation. No statement contained in this writing, and no information provided by any CieAura employee or retailer, should be construed as a claim or representation that these products are intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment or prevention of disease or any other medical condition. The information contained in this writing is deemed to be based on reliable and authoritative report. However, certain persons considered experts may disagree with one or more of the statements contained here. CieAura assumes no liability or risk involved in the use of the products described here. We make no warranty, expressed or implied, other than that the material conforms to applicable standard specifications."

• May 13, 2013 1:44 PM PDT
    • CieAura Scam

Oh snap, I remember this! lawls. I'm a little shocked they are still around actually, and more shocked to see this is still being discussed. Epic post by Gridbug, can't sum it up as perfectly or as politely so I won't waste time babbling about it. I'll say one thing though, I have taken the time to trash this company in the past and I wouldn't pay a penny's worth of a shipping charge for a free sample, but IF I came across one, I would be willing to slap it on my epidermis. If I felt any difference at all, I'd happily eat my words.

• August 18, 2014 1:07 PM PDT
    • CieAura Scam

We've all been "doop'd" at some point.

The whole idea is to keep it moving. stop dead in your tracks, and then what???

??

??

??

Exactly. Nothing. Keep it moving onto your REWARD. Hope you guys and ladies experienced your success!

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel