Forums MLM Reviews My Shopping Genie Reviews
  • Topic: CLICK, SAVE, REPEAT!

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • October 27, 2010 4:13 AM PDT
    • CLICK, SAVE, REPEAT!

I have an internet business; I'm not sure if this is right for you but for me, the amount of a car payment each month makes a huge difference the way my family lives!

We are in the midst of the "Planet of the Apps"; this is a fact.  Another fact is that more and more people are using the internet to do their shopping or at the very least using the internet to compare prices before they do their shopping. This fact was recently posted in the Globe and Mail from a study done by Stats Canada!

The great thing I love about this business, is you don't have to sell anything!! Give the Genie away, it is the ONLY App. that rides on Google, let the public compare their prices and you get PAID!!!!

Try it out for yourself; even if you only use the Application, you WILL save money and time searching the internet for the best prices on products.

GO HERE>>>>>         www.myshoppinggenie.com/leeann        to start saving time and money!!

GO HERE>>>>>         www.mymarketinggenie.com/leeann       to start this exploding business!!

Happy Shopping:):)

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel