Forums Scams Business Scams
  • Topic: cPrime Scam

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • December 13, 2010 4:30 AM PST
    • cPrime Scam

Aside from the completely incoherent nature of your post, I found the video you attached of someone with a hilarious redneck accent comparing the way a cell phone works to the way the cPrime bracelet works for a rapt audience of football players to be utterly entertaining.

Your video ( and slapped together post ) don't address the one critical piece of information about the cPrime bracelet: It doesn't broadcast anything.

It also failed completely when double-blind tested under lab conditions. ( http://repspace.com/forums/p/2234/3061.aspx#3061 )

The bottom line is this is 100% placebo effect. The product can not pass any true double blind test.  There is no measurable 'frequency' or any other signal being broadcast from the bracelet. If there was, it would be detectable by some measuring device other than lame applied kinesiology tests performed by shysters in the know.

If you can produce one test that produces measurable results via a scientific device, or done under lab conditions that can be easily replicated, rather than based on a sales clown doing the test, I'll buy a case of these and donate them to your favorite charity. 

• April 6, 2011 12:44 AM PDT
    • cPrime Scam

Understandable. I actually don't really have a hard time believing in EMF manipulation, its a fact that we have energy/magnetic fields, and I'm sure that it contributes to how we feel in ways, our health etc, I found it harder to believe that money making companies have managed to tap into the technology before medical science. Of course the medical community really doesn't have our best interest at hand, and that's a fact. As far as them not replacing it, I hope you find some success, because that is lame to sell a faulty product and not be willing to replace it.

Good luck to you.

• May 14, 2010 5:14 AM PDT
    • cPrime Scam

I've got an email to corporate right now regarding the names of the executives.  I wrapped the bracelet around a water bottle and charged it for 2 minutes.  I noticed my son immediately had the same results as wearing the bracelet.  The effects lasted for about 30 minutes. 

I've never tested the three water bottles before, but will definitely try it out. 

I'm in Dallas, TX.  I demoed this product last night on a good friend, and he was blown away. I've demoed it 4 times today already with the same effects.   I read the email from the guy stating to get a magnet off my refrigerator and you will have the same effects, and it is simply false.  There were no similar effects as cPrime what-so-ever. 

Everyone has the right to be skeptical.  I know I was when I first saw the YouTube videos, but then I bought a bracelet and tried it out, and have done approximately 100 demos to friends, family, and strangers, and it worked 100% of the time. 

You want a bracelet, I'll send you one.  If you don't like it or think its a hoax, mail it back and I will refund your money.  To everyone reading this, being skeptical is fair, but don't knock a product until you have tried it.

• April 7, 2011 1:13 AM PDT
    • cPrime Scam

You mean to tell me you guys are for real, and this stuff actually works? If you don't mind, this question is for anyone with any experience using these kinds of products. The first thing I'm going to ask you is, why wouldn't this kind of med tech be available in more mainstream science, hospitals, and just about every fitness gym in the world? Are there any actual published scientific reports that prove that manipulating the human body's magnetic field has any effect at all outside of a good science fiction movie? I'm not trying to put yall down but I have a hard time with products like this, because there is never any scientific basis behind it that doesn't involve plugging fake technology terms that aren't even real terms. I think the fact that a placebo effect has even become a scientifically recognized phenomena means that it has a great deal more power than we like to give it credit for, and that a person's mind is the very first thing to determine how the body feels, and when you convince the mind that the body feels good, then it does!

• October 27, 2010 7:38 AM PDT
    • cPrime Scam

I like the idea of doing the different bands. I also am a distributor and I always encourage people to do the tests without wearing cPRIME before putting it on and once again after taking it off. That way they can't say it was just because they were streched out or "ready" the second time.

Some people are just more flexible than others, and so the flexibility aspect might not affect them as much. Others who have great cardio might not benefit as much from the endurace. So saying "my yield" certainly is accurate. It does affect different people to different degrees. cPRIME also tries to produce slick-looking products that people will want to wear not just when they are working out. There is a new band without a magnetic clasp scheduled to release in December. Dwight Howard wears these when he plays.

More info can me found on my site at www.ThePerformanceBands.com.

• January 24, 2011 8:09 AM PST
    • cPrime Scam

Here's one of the test i've done.  I grabbed a random gym member and asked if they were willing to participate in a test.  I lined up 5 bands, cPRIME, Power Balance, Trion-Z, Phiten, and i-renew and told the member I was going to test out which band had the best results.  This member has not heard of any of these products so they didn't know what to expect.  One by one I performed my test, balance, and strength test, I omitted the flexibility test because we were doing the test so many times their muscles could be stretched out by the time I got to the last band.  The cPRIME was the only band that performed extremely well.  I've done this test to numerous members of the gym and always same results.

Here's the problem...you are the one doing the tests. You have an expectation of results. You can go online and do a search and see that when a tester has any expectation of results, it ALWAYS skews the results to some degree.

How about this test - put each of the bands in a clean sock or identical jewelry bags or sunglass bags. cPrime claims their bracelet works through clothing ( so do all the others, for that matter ). Even better, have someone else put the cprime bracelet in one bag, and a simple Livestrong bracelet in each of the others. Keep all of the bracelets apart so there is none of the 'carry over effect' that Higgenbothom claimed when the cPrime bracelet failed a very similar double blind university test.

Have five subjects each select a sock. Have them bench their max. Then have someone else select a sock and set it on each of their chests and see if their max bench lift goes up.

Open the bags to see which contains which. It's not going to make a difference. If you put a Livestrong bracelet on one of the lifters and tell them it's embedded with Quantum Resonance Nano Muscle Enhancement waves, the impressionable lifters will get a better result. It's all placebo.

• January 23, 2011 11:52 AM PST
    • cPrime Scam

Really you're in Dallas TX. I'm a powerlifter that lives in Plano. There are people in the area gyms that have been hawking these bracelets,  holographic chips, etc. I've tried a few and NONE of them work. Far as I'm concerned, cPrime is probably just another scam. And trust me, I look for every advantage there is as I compete in powerlifting contests 6-7 times a yr. But hey I'm open minded. Wouldn't mind trying one in a REAL test.....say on the bench press? You bring me one to try and if I can lift 5 more lbs or do even one more rep, then I'd agree that it works and would say so on this forum. Until then I say these are just another ripoff.

• April 9, 2011 4:47 AM PDT
    • cPrime Scam

Boy Chris, what a croc of a response that was...First of all your defensiveness shows a rather weak link on your stability chain to be responding to some fairly honest and respectable observations about your product, and I don't personally care if you have 200 athletes talking about your product, athletes are tools, and they will do and believe whatever the dollar tells them so you can plug that right in. I think plenty of people "understand" the "technology" just fine, they also understand your brand of snake oil selling and that is exactly what you do, nice try in trying to divert it though. If you cant take some fairly tough questions without responding like a jerk then you need to stay out of the thread. What sane person would choose to meet up with you after your weak attempt at degrading their character, as if you have any basis at all to determine whether or not they sell themselves short, who the hell are you and where did you buy that giant horse? lol

• April 11, 2011 12:14 AM PDT
    • cPrime Scam

Hi Chris, welcome to Repspace. If I may respectfully ask, would you mind just giving a brief rundown of the last couple posts? Just trying to understand what S.W.A.T.S has to do with cPrime, I admittedly haven't read all three posts because there is no introductory revealing its direction.

• April 11, 2011 1:54 AM PDT
    • cPrime Scam

chris, was the test done through the acsm?

• April 12, 2011 2:14 AM PDT
    • cPrime Scam

Chris' posts are a mess of copy/paste random nonsense talking about major universities that aren't named and tests done without naming the tests or leaving a link to any kind of empirical data. I'd normally have jumped on this and left a 3 page rant, but basically everyone else put it into as good a perspective as any, and its obviously bullshit product, from a bullshit company advertised by a bull shitting poster. I'm not going to be nice about it, its one thing when a rep has come to believe in a product that people with more common sense can see through, but its all together different when someone does it blatantly to sell, and that's you Chris. I have no doubt in my mind that you know its a placebo. To me, the kind of company you represent is exactly what has been wrong with just about every trade, transaction, or exchange of goods or currency since mankind first started doing business of any kind. Trash peddled by con artists. Some things will never change.

• April 12, 2011 3:43 AM PDT
    • cPrime Scam

Lol, Amen Rick.

I really tried hard with this one to be more patient and open to listen but those last two posts of his were barely coherent, let alone truthful. It is very obviously a placebo effect, and I'm increasingly troubled by the amount of people that just can't see through it. I don't understand it no matter how hard I try. I don't think its fair or kind to say that athletes are tools, BUT, when you begin to see sports as an industry, and that is basically the shoe that fits; its easy to start to lose your appreciation for these guys when life consists of steroids, over compensation, advertising and the inevitable decline as the "big" life begins to degrade their personality and their athletic ability. Just look at Tiger, he can't even qualify for competitions he used to destroy. Its all just a big repetitious cycle of juiced up fat heads that have been groomed to think they are more important than they are, and there are legions, LEGIONS of fans that will buy whatever athletes promote, be it products, advice, or image. Obviously not all athletes deserve such a harsh summary, but I'll be damned if any athlete is going to convince me to buy a damned thing.

Hit the ball, smile for the camera, give millions upon millions of beer guts in bars across the world something to holler about after work, but definitely keep your advice about life or products to yourself lol. As hostile as this may sound, I'm really not trying to trash a true athlete; someone dedicating their lives to be the best, its the glam trash I'm targeting, the guys who promote and promote and promote, those that are products of steroidal fitness engineering, make millions of dollars and still find the time and desire for dog fighting and serial infidelity. So you got this guy coming into this thread slapping out a chain of "proof" that Swat works because athletes say so? pffffffffffff lol. :P

• May 11, 2012 2:48 PM PDT
    • cPrime Scam

This is a total scam at least as far as their celebrity endorsements are concerned. If you go up to a celebrity and give them a gift (which being nice celebrities they put on) and take a photo, you can not then claim that so-and-so is using your product. I am surprised they have not been sued yet by celebrities for falsely using their image.

• May 11, 2012 9:16 PM PDT
    • cPrime Scam

How did I not see this thread before? This was hillarious.

And, for what it's worth, I'd love to see Watchdog lifting a car!

Jon R. Patrick

Total Life Changes - Nutrition & weight loss products including the "Miracle Tea". Established & debt free with 700% Growth past 2 years and Binary comp plan on steroids! Weekly pay on fast start and residual with $40 order and NO Sign Up Fee! 

Give Your Life Some TLC!

• May 17, 2012 2:27 AM PDT
    • cPrime Scam

I wondered how they managed to get celebrity pics wearing these bracelets. That's good intel.

And for the record, I can only lift a car if I wear both the cPrime bracelet and the EFX bracelet, one on each ankle, and only after drinking water magically transmogrified by putting the bands on a bottle of Arrowhead for 24 hours prior to hydrating.

• May 17, 2012 9:15 AM PDT
    • cPrime Scam

Just a quick clarification on your testimonial.... can you lift the WHOLE car or just like the front half?

:)

Jon R. Patrick

Total Life Changes - Nutrition & weight loss products including the "Miracle Tea". Established & debt free with 700% Growth past 2 years and Binary comp plan on steroids! Weekly pay on fast start and residual with $40 order and NO Sign Up Fee! 

Give Your Life Some TLC!

• May 23, 2012 7:48 AM PDT
    • cPrime Scam

Hey guys

I don't have much to add to this, with the exception of one thing. cPrime condoms. That's right, you read it correctly. Think of the implications gentlemen........then again, why would we need that when we have such noble product offerings like Regenerect. :D

• December 1, 2014 1:24 PM PST
    • cPrime Scam

Years later, I'm reading through my old posts on this thread and decided to see what happened to the magic CPrime bracelet.

It appears the old CprimeUSA.com site is long gone, and the CPrime bracelet has been subsumed by Evolv Health.

The product description page no longer says anything about the magic nano effects of the bracelet. It's now just "fashion-forward performance gear designed to promte an active lifestyle."

The only place you find any strange info is in the product diagram, which shows a "bioantenna array". What happened to zero point energy?

Channel 7 WSPA still has their news story where they debunked the bracelet:

http://www.wspa.com/story/21460088/cprime-challenged

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel