Forums Home Party Companies Creative Memories Forum
  • Topic: Creative Memories Catalogue

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • April 25, 2011 1:00 AM PDT
    • Creative Memories Catalogue

Just yesterday I saw my sister off to the airport after a long and wonderful visit home, and as it happens, she surprised me with showing how she has joined Creative Memories, and not only am I shocked by her outgoing stride, but she has been very successful! During her visit, she showed me the many great aspect of her business and even taught herself how to build a web site, and I think it is wonderful. Where we come from it would not have been possible for her to attempt a task such as this for many reasons, but here in the United States it is as if I am to witness a flower blooming. Now in the greatest of her presentations, I was struck by the Creative Memories Catalogue. This is a company that I was already familiar with, and I much enjoy them in general, at least in the way that there is no scam to speak of. The catalogue however, is very vibrant, full of products, and presented in a very nice layout.

As she showed me a few of the products, and a printed version of the catalogue, I compared on my laptop to the online catalogue, and what a site to behold in both. It is these kinds of presentations I feel that lesser companies have much to learn from in regard to appearance. Albums are one thing, and products are another, but when one is faulty it leaves the other in a poor state, and can not function alone. Creative Memories however sells a solid product for the right person, and their catalogue represents a beautiful array of items such as Album Imprinting, Scrap booking Paper, 12x12 Power Palette Systems, 2x12 Paper, Card stock, Photo Mats, Journaling Boxes, Specialty Paper, Correction Paper Kits, Embellishments, Tools, Organizers, Photo Displays, Idea Books, Simply Said Books, Specials and much more.

A link to the site is here http://www.creativememories.com/Content/Shop/Catalog.aspx?path=/Hierarchy/Traditional%20Scrapbooking/Scrapbooking%20Paper and I would recommend checking them out if you are looking for a good company that isn't a scam. I'm not affiliated with the company directly, aside from my sister being a representative, and it is not a company that I feel I would be successful with simply because I am not familiar that kind of product, but Creative Memories is one of those excellent options where you will likely get back what you give in, and for a true salesperson that is the primary equation that they need. My sister is quite happy and has developed for herself, a very efficient down line and is making a decent profit selling items to her friends.

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel