Forums Home Party Companies Creative Memories Forum
  • Topic: Creative Memories Consultant site

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • April 26, 2011 3:15 AM PDT
    • Creative Memories Consultant site

So, thanks to Jeroqui I was interested in getting some field information for these guys since they are one of those companies that features a super secret hidden and forbidden VIP section of their network designed exclusively for Creative Memories members only that I call the "Creative Memories Consultant site"... I know it isn't very creative but I really don't know what Creative Memories consultants refer to it as. Its basically like any other mlm company rep log in site where they can order merchandise at a discount, train etc, but I wanted to compare theirs to other companies and I can't find any specific, more detailed information on it anywhere. At the Creative Memories Consultant site, members can basically order products direct at a 30 percent discount. That's all I really know about it, so I was hoping someone either from Creative Memories, (or Jeroqui can ask his sister, if we ask him nicely!) or anyone else with any insider info can give us a brief review, or any kind of detailed stuff about it, and how it compares to others. Layout, quality, etc... any bidders?

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel