Forums Product Reviews Nutritional Reviews
  • Topic: Does anyone write about product benefits anymore?

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • May 28, 2012 6:02 AM PDT
    • Does anyone write about product benefits anymore?

I'm noticing a pattern that just won't let up! Everywhere I go, every post that I read and videos that I watch, it's the same old story.

• This company is bad
      • Side affects of this product
      • Why you should join this...
      • Why you shouldn't join that...

Come on people. When are we going to talk about the merits of the product? I hope that's the reason why we joined our respective opportunities. Does anyone care to share?

• May 28, 2012 3:46 PM PDT

I concur with your examination Mr. SnackCloud.  I joined this forum and Repspace to represent, on this space, hence Repspace,  my business opportunity and revolutionary product; but it seems that people find it more amusing to first put every company under the "scam microscope."  As you can see in ealier posts about the company I work with (Greenfoot Global™) and it's product (EnviroTabs®) were attacked by these so called "scam investigators," but I like to call them "forum trolls."  Not only are they quick to criticize, but they also like to dub products ineffective without even trying them out for themselves first.  I am with you and will share with you the merits of the product I market.

EnviroTabs®:

An organometallic combustion catalyst made entirely in the USA.

Lowers vehicles carbon footprint by up to 75%  ( Some individual test studies show 90%+ emissions reduction )

With lower emissions comes longer oil life, engine life, increased horsepower and low-end torque, reduced maintenance costs, no more need for high price premium fuel, decrease heat or temperature, and, depending on a lot variables, increase fuel mileage.

The savings from using the product pay for the purchase of the product and some.  Our guarantee is, if you don't save more money the cost of the product, then you get your money back; plain and simple.

The mission for this product is to lower 10% of the world's vehicles emissions; and help lower the dependency on foreign oil.

Do you have a product to share Mr. SnackCloud?  Please share.

Regards,

Angel Diaz

GFG Team Leader

• May 29, 2012 11:55 AM PDT

when i ran an ad for green organics some idiot attacked it  on the forum . i find people love to belittle companies they are  not a part of  i look at the product  line  and the future products because without products to sell to the ultimate consumer the company is not a network marketing company b ut is a ponzi scheme insteadi like what we have now and what we will have

• May 30, 2012 2:37 AM PDT

Come on people. When are we going to talk about the merits of the product? I hope that's the reason why we joined our respective opportunities. Does anyone care to share?

I would enjoy seeing some positive reviews. I realize I usually only write about negative or potentially fraudulent scenarios. I don't want to appear as though I'm doing so because I'm trying to promote any other products. But I know there are thousands of viable products out there, many of which work well in the MLM / Direct Sales environment.

I think the most important factors for a successful company and product are:

1. A consumable product. I've yet to see a digital product or strictly online MLM do as well as those that sell vitamins, or skin care, nutritional beverages or energy drinks.

2. A reasonably priced product. If I can get the same quality product for less at Costco, don't bother me with it.

3. A company staffed with execs without any baggage. Like FTC or Attorney General cease and desist notices from past companies.

Just my thoughts. Looking forward to some positive reviews. They are sure to be well ranked if posted on Repspace.

• February 26, 2013 10:14 AM PST

Actually I don't, it does little good and tends to turn people off.

I would rather spend my time online talking about what I can do to help someone than try pitching my product or service to them. I can always share the merits of the product later on, when it might do some good.

• May 29, 2012 10:26 AM PDT

Thanks for sharing Angel,

My name is Fritz Gerald. and I promote nutritional products through online retail. The products I want to share are from a company called, Yoli. You probably heard of them. I'm not as long winded as you are when it comes to posts but all I have to say, our products fight acid in the body. It's cleared my adult acne, helps me stay focused, I don't have the chest pain I use to have from the military and my skin is clear.

That's what the products have done for me. It's hard for me to push an opportunity but I can push a products 24/7. I love it.

I hope more people share the merits of their products rather than pushing a business opportunity down the throat of others.

Thanks for sharing Angel. :)

• June 3, 2012 1:35 PM PDT

i used the go cardio extreme product  green organics international and my cholesterol level went from 211 to 98 my prescription for crestor went down from 20 mg to 10 mg daily

• November 6, 2012 4:50 AM PST

i tried natraboost  from day one my energy and mood improved i  am trying the new product just introduced   from the  same company and people have noticed increased gas mileage from petromaxxx plus they have a lot more  products coming. everything from skin care  and nutritionals to cleaners and more.  i am not trying to sell just excited. Mark Seyforth  Herbalife  cofounder , founder of one 24, day 1  and seyforth laboratories and inventor of the milkshake diet has big   plans for day one that is why i am excited  i am also helping charities as well as making money and enjoying products oh yes i researched the increases as well as wellness which by definition includes the environment .

• October 29, 2012 11:04 AM PDT

I do, just not here!

My primary marketing is to talk about the benefits and share testimonials on my company's flagship product!

Jon R. Patrick

Total Life Changes - Nutrition & weight loss products including the "Miracle Tea". Established & debt free with 700% Growth past 2 years and Binary comp plan on steroids! Weekly pay on fast start and residual with $40 order and NO Sign Up Fee! 

Give Your Life Some TLC!

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel