Forums Scams Business Scams
  • Topic: EnviroTabs Scam

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • April 7, 2011 3:38 PM PDT
    • EnviroTabs Scam

Just got pitched on a green fuel additive tablet from GreenFoot Global.

Claims to improve mileage and cut emissions. This sounds like a company I was pitched on a few years ago Ethos or something like that. Are Envirotabs a scam?

• April 7, 2011 3:59 PM PDT
    • EnviroTabs Scam

Oh. Wow. Another fuel additive MLM?

Have any of these ever survived? "Is EnviroTabs a scam?" Have any of them ever NOT been scams?

Where to begin. How about "Texas Attorney General Abbott Shuts Down Pyramid Scheme That Marketed Bogus Fuel Pill" ( BioPerformance ). They were ordered to return more than $7 million dollars.

Has GreenFoot Global registered their product as a Fuel Additive with the EPA? Is the documentation available? You can buy fuel additives that will burn out the carbon in your engine at Pep Boys. If a clean engine makes for better mileage, does that make them all "Green" products?

They say they are "Patented" on their website, but the EnviroTabs video says "Patent Pending". Two totally different things. Like saying you're girlfriend pay let you sleep with her vs your girlfriend is pregnant. "Patent Pending" is thrown around all the time in MLM mostly without any substance.

Ethos FR was another fuel additive MLM. Now they sell erectile dysfunction pills under the name Regenerect ( maybe they are the same tabs <sarcasm off/> )

A quote from another MLM watchdog site:

First, you should know that virtually every "gas additive" MLM over the last 30+ years has arrived with fanfare, been discredited, and disappeared into oblivion.

I think all of the above speaks for itself. 

• June 18, 2011 12:07 AM PDT
    • EnviroTabs Scam

Too bad you judge before you either try the product or find out what makes this different from other products.

I am amazed how so many people write comments before you even know what they are talking about.

Ignorance is not acceptable!

I have read many comments on different sites, and although some are skeptical, they seem to change their tune once they actually try the product.

What was criticisim turns into endorsment.

Maybe before you voice your opinion first check it out. 

Make sure what you say is factual, not just meaningless gibberish.

• June 21, 2011 5:08 AM PDT
    • EnviroTabs Scam

Well I do use another companies fuel product & while I can not speak for the Envirotabs personally I can say that I have heard others say good & bad about it. It's the same for the product that I use.

Personal use has proven to me that these types of products work with time. I have had people tell me it works right away & then I have had some take months of treatments.

I read the last post on here talking about these products being nothing more than fuel injector cleaners, well yes they are just that & more. A fuel injector cleaner may not work alone, but what happens when you mix in other products? Does it clean all of the parts & keep them clean longer? That is the premise of what I have learned of these fuel products.

It has worked for me (well the product I use) I would never say something doesn't work without at least trying. If I don't want to try it I leave my comments to myself.

• July 15, 2011 5:22 AM PDT
    • EnviroTabs Scam

Maybe if we could all get some free samples to try, we could change our tune and skepticism and become advocates for the product (assuming it works!)?

JP

Jon R. Patrick

Total Life Changes - Nutrition & weight loss products including the "Miracle Tea". Established & debt free with 700% Growth past 2 years and Binary comp plan on steroids! Weekly pay on fast start and residual with $40 order and NO Sign Up Fee! 

Give Your Life Some TLC!

• July 27, 2011 4:59 AM PDT
    • EnviroTabs Scam

Regarding Envirotabs produced by Greenfoot Global, LLC:

It is not a scam: I have substantial experience in conventional business, owning two very large medical practices and much rental property here and abroad; I have an engineering degree; and I am putting that all aside to work at this fuel saving treatment full-time from home.

First, my father tested it and realized an immediate savings of four times the cost of the treatment.

Since I don't do a lot of driving, I had my friend test it and he got 21% increase in his mileage. All of 3 of us got a noticeable increase in horsepower.

Having been on this planet for 50 years and involved in several conventional business ventures over the years, I have seen several so-called fuel savers come and go.  This is different.

First, it does not change the fuel in any way. It is not a mere detergent.

It puts an 800 angstrom coating on the walls of the combustion chamber that chemically reacts with the carbon in what would normally be the unburned portion of the fuel; and causes it to burn so completely that you are effectively recapturing the unburned fuel.

As a result, you get increased mileage and increased horsepower (I can really feel it).

The inventors won the Noble Peace Prize for this (contact me for the links); The U.S; Dept of Defense used it to boost their rockets to outpace antimissile fire;  It has a full U.S. Patent (not mere patent pending).

A U.S, Patent means no one can market this but Greenfoot here in the U.S. and countries that are under treaty with the U.S. (which are many).

It is EPA registered, which means the company had to undergo a $250,000 tier 1 test and the results were sent to the EPA whereupon the product was deemed safe and per federal law cannot void a warranty; the same way transmission fluids, brake fluids etc get approved.

(See Moses and Magnusson Act of 1978)

It cannot harm your engine.

It works on gas, diesel, ethanol, E85 fuels and ANY COMBUSTION ENGINE because it does not alter the fuel; its is chemically working with the walls of the combustion chamber to react with the carbon in the fuel.

I have enough assets to retire. But I want to be very wealthy to help my church build a dream center for the oppressed and downtrodden. I chose this company after researching many others. This is a winner.

I am working with the the top distributor in the company; and between his experience in direct selling and my 30 years of conventional business experience I will take this to the moon. The company announced we can now take this into 146 Countries. Do you realize in how many countries the fuel is over $10 per gallon in US dollars!

I am happy to provide the signed EPA registration to you; a copy of the Certificate of Insurance which is $1,000,000 per occurrence; a copy of the Noble Peace Prize article about the inventors; and my plan for growing this from home.  –john  

• July 27, 2011 3:32 PM PDT
    • EnviroTabs Scam

Well, I don’t have much information about that, but I found some thing interesting in this thread. I am providing health products. Herbalife weight management, nutritional and energy and fitness products will help you get the most out of your workouts, your diets and your life

• September 20, 2011 12:59 PM PDT
    • EnviroTabs Scam

Hi Chris

We here in New Zealand, at Lower Emissions Ltd, are the original manufacturers and distributors of Enviro-Tab. Enviro-Tabs, marketed in USA by Greenfoot Global, is a knock off of our product, including them having directly lifted photos and data from our website. They ignore cease and desist notices and we are not interested in taking legal action in USA.

The product we market is proven here by independent laboratories to perform as we claim.

We have no beef with MLM marketing as such, and just wanted to warn your members that this product marketed by Greenfoot Global is NOT original and we cannot comment on it's efficacy.

• October 29, 2012 4:29 PM PDT
    • EnviroTabs Scam

the company sounds  like bio performance the texas attorney general shut them downif greenfoot global had other products in addition to enviro  tabs they would have a shot at success will mor products come from that company the government calls single product companies ponzi schemes(thinly disguised)

• April 9, 2011 4:11 AM PDT
    • EnviroTabs Scam

Couldn't agree more at this point, I just responded to a post about GreenFoot Global and after doing a bit of research have come to believe these are all nothing but fuel injection cleaners, and that they are packaged in all kinds of various disguises but all perform the same function which is give your vehicle a boost making you think something particularly awesome has occurred and fooling you into thinking that your tank has gained an additional 2-3 gallons of fuel, which at this point everyone wants since all they manage to do is stand around bitching about fuel prices lol.

• June 19, 2011 10:33 PM PDT
    • EnviroTabs Scam

Kind of a trite and substance-less response don't you think? Be specific, why not explain exactly what part is incorrect, or what area of our opinions is so ignorant and worthy of your apparent dismay. The effect it has is irrelevant once multiple automotive experts explain to us laymans that it is little more than a fuel injection cleaner. Very unprofessional as an obviously involved individual to simply flame the board instead of backing your product and pointing out the specific areas you deem incorrect and correcting them. Don't you think?

• June 23, 2011 2:10 AM PDT
    • EnviroTabs Scam

Sup Beth, I've seen you post a couple times before and I appreciate your neutrality. I think these products remind me of a few supplements throughout the years. You would be able to find a standard multivitamin, then another company would offer one with say, Beta Carotene in it, and get a dollar or two more. Then another company would release the same thing, only they would add antioxidants leading to yet another dollar or two on the price, then finally yet another would add something else. All in all, the argument to say that the product is improved is there, but the bulk of the product's effectiveness is still in the heavy amounts of Vitamins A, B, C etc. Nothing wrong with fuel i njection cleaners, but acting as if these compounds are something new or revolutionary is kind of silly. The engine hasn't changed very much in function over the last 30 years, therefore our fuels haven't changed very much either, and the treatments we have created to help us maintain them are also relatively simple. If Enviortabs, or the brand you use does a good job and you notice a difference, I see no reason to pick on them especially coming from someone that hasn't used them. At the same time, I am not impressed with the idea that Envirotabs is really a multi-vitamin with beta- carotine added, and there are many sources on the net from qualified people that say there is nothing really new about it aside from the label. So in a way I can understand everyone's side to this, but in the end, I don't see a reason to switch to this one when the others are basically the same. Maybe what we need is a performance comparison from an unbiased, scientific source, that would make an awesome post to discuss too.

Best regards everyone.

• July 15, 2011 5:18 AM PDT
    • EnviroTabs Scam

I am amazed how so many people write comments before you even know what they are talking about.

Ignorance is not acceptable!

I have read many comments on different sites, and although some are skeptical, they seem to change their tune once they actually try the product.

I try to reserve my criticism for the questionable companies and products, not the forum posters, but....

Away WeGo - Seriously? Are you drinking the kool-aid? All of these fuel additive companies have failed. What is unique about EnviroTabs that you think makes them any different?

I agree with you 100% on your quote "Ignorance is not acceptable!" - yet your post is the epitome of ignorance. You clearly haven't researched this company, or their product, or their product claims, you simply say "people change their tune once they try the product".

You just jumped into one of the biggest parades of lemmings on the planet - those who blindly pitched these fuel additive deals that promised a variety of fuel mileage benefits, and all have disappeared into oblivion.

Check the track record here on Repspace for picking the winners and losers. Very few forum posters ever come back after their company folds to say "Oh, gee, you were right. Shoulda listened. Woulda saved some bucks and some self respect."

• July 16, 2011 8:18 AM PDT
    • EnviroTabs Scam

Let me ask you this... How many times have you been to a auto parts store & seen them giving away free sample? That said If I was to give everyone that asked me to give them free samples I would be broke & with that said all the times that I have given away samples people have reported back that they just love the product, they noticed a change in their horsepower & in their mpgs, but the funny thing they haven't actually placed an order.

I know with my company we have a 30 money back, but we also have given people their money back even after the 30 days.

I just will no longer give away free samples. I just can't. I'm sorry if that turns a person away, but I have still built a customer base with them buying the first time to try it out.

• July 17, 2011 10:41 AM PDT
    • EnviroTabs Scam

Phil Ratte, retired Mechanical Engineer, previously licensed as a Professional Engineer by the State of Minnesota for 27 years has tested well over 100 different fuel saving magnets, additives, and devices. In 1992, he appeared as an expert witness in Missouri Criminal trial. A Fuel Saving magnet distributor was indicted for Felony Fraud. The defense team prevailed. The Attorney General's witnesses 2 PhD's and the head of an EPA Certified Lab did not. In a similar case, Attorney Generals from 29 states had sued another Fuel Saving Magnet Company. Following Phil's success in Missouri, all 29 Attorney Generals had their cases dismissed. Oh. Wow. Another fuel additive MLM? Technically EnviroTabs are not an additive. They are a metallurgical treatment that coats the metal surfaces in the combustion chamber with a metal catalyst after removing the hard carbon deposits. Have any of these ever survived? Super 21 was a gas additive sold by Eniva, an MLM that is still in business. The company that made Super 21 found that it was much more profitable to sell the product to large truck fleet owners and MLM sales were discontinued. Super 21 at one time was put into gasoline and diesel fuel at the refinery in Thailand. It is now known as H2oil. A few years ago, Phil tested an MLM product made by te 7th largest oil company in the world. It too is now sold only to large users world wide and MLM sales were discontinued. MLM is an excellent way to get a product introduced in to the market without a lot of upfront advertising and maketing cost. "Is EnviroTabs a scam?" I have done my "due diligence". It is not a scam. Have any of them ever NOT been scams? All of the fuel saving products I have tested have saved some fuel and did a reasonably good job of reducing emissions. Most of them did not save enough fuel to be commercially viable and amateur testers made exagerated claims that they believed were true. Where to begin. How about "Texas Attorney General Abbott Shuts Down Pyramid Scheme That Marketed Bogus Fuel Pill" ( BioPerformance ). They were ordered to return more than $7 million dollars. I tested BioPerformance and went to Texas to warn the company that they needed to have Professional Testing because Texas is an Oil Producing state that receives great tax revenue from the Oil companies. The Attorney General of Texas receives much of his campaign funds from the Oil Industry. The top people with BioPerformance laughed at what I told them and the Attorney General had the last laugh. Has GreenFoot Global registered their product as a Fuel Additive with the EPA? Yes and they successfully completed Tier One FDA testing at a cost of $250,000. Because of that testing they are able to have a one million dollar liability binder for each case of engine damage from EnviroTabs. Is the documentation available? Yes, on the company's website You can buy fuel additives that will burn out the carbon in your engine at Pep Boys. If a clean engine makes for better mileage, does that make them all "Green" products? Certainly, but you don't have to go to Pep Boys. Race car drivers and shade tree mechanics have for years sprayed plain water into the air intake while accelerating the engine and blowing black smoke out of the exhaust. Water injection was used in our fighter planes in WWII. They say they are "Patented" on their website, but the EnviroTabs video says "Patent Pending". Two totally different things. Like saying you're girlfriend pay let you sleep with her vs your girlfriend is pregnant. "Patent Pending" is thrown around all the time in MLM mostly without any substance. The patent was issued in 2011. Ethos FR was another fuel additive MLM. Now they sell erectile dysfunction pills under the name Regenerect (maybe they are the same tabs ) Phil tested Ethos FR and found it to be commercially viable. Like all the other products he tested that were commercially viable, the introduction of the OBD 2 computer in 1996 greatly reduced the fuel saving results in most passenger cars. If you check the EPA mileage figures for cars sold in America from 1993 to 1996 you will notice a substantial decline. For example, my 1994 GEO Metro was EPA rated for 44 mpg highway. In 1996, the same GEO Metro was EPA rated at 39 mpg highway. In 1998, I used Super 21 Gas Additive, Energy Release Oil Additive, and a $3.20 ceramic magnet and got 61 mpg in my 1994 GEO Metro. A 1996 GEO Metro setup the same way went from 39 mpg to 43 mpg. That is real progress. This apparent collusion between the EPA, the car companies, and the oil companies caused the bankruptcy of both GM and Chrysler. Here's why - in Europe, in 2007, they had they had 113 models of cars that got from 40 to 60 mpg. Many of those cars were made by GM, Ford, and Chrysler but not sold in the USA. We had only two cars in 2007 that got 40 mpg. They were the Honda and Toyota hybrids. A quote from another MLM watchdog site: First, you should know that virtually every "gas additive" MLM over the last 30+ years has arrived with fanfare, been discredited, and disappeared into oblivion. I think all of the above speaks for itself.  Whoever said that is "dead wrong". I can prove that in Court and have the Professional Standing to do so. Phil is currently testing EnviroTabs. He has a 14.75% increase in a large SUV that is used by a package delivery service so he have years of results on 5 routes. Phil expects final results to be in the 20 to 25% range. Results so far will give the driver a cost saving of over $1,500 per year. What you have here is Phil Ratte's Professional Opinion. He is a distributor for Greenfoot Global. His Code of Professional Ethics does not allow him to sell product or recruit distributors from this Forum. There are many other Greenfoot Global distributors on the internet. Sign up or buy from one of them. If you are qualified to professionally evaluate EnviroTabs, Phil will provide some free product for testing. In about two weeks, the notarized Affidavit of Phil's Professional Opinion, signed, and sworn under threat of perjury will be available. Phil will post it on this Forum at that time.
    • July 27, 2011 6:07 AM PDT
    • EnviroTabs Scam

If I have ever seen a truly convincing and well thought out post, I'd say this one is it John. Though I respectfully ask; would you mind telling us what medical establishments? I'm basically kindly asking who you are for the sake of verification. You've made some really remarkable claims, and I'm inclined to believe you, but for a product this revolutionary, I'd love to get this thread out of the area of debating the product, and into the area of debating the opportunity. We have been hung up far too long on whether or not these products are legit and its not only a bit boring, but its also non constructive. I'm not asking you for contact info or address etc, just a basic idea of who you are. Most people who own medical establishments can be seen in some form or another on the Internet.

Thank you in advance.

• September 20, 2011 1:15 PM PDT
    • EnviroTabs Scam

Wow if this is true then this is bad news, but how does a person prove that this is true? I mean if I was a big company that sold this type of product I would go after the people selling this as a knockoff as it would give the real company a bad name.

• September 21, 2011 3:41 AM PDT
    • EnviroTabs Scam

@philis     Don't hyphenate our products name; it's EnviroTabs.  Sure I give you that the names are similar, but not the same.  I'm quite offended that you call our product a "knock off."  Your product isn't superior to ours; doesn't do as much as our product does, has a way more reasonable price, and actually pays you back to use it.  So eat your words!  Lifted photos?  Where?  I've looked at your company's website and the only picture I see that we use, which basically every environmental site has, is the globe of Earth.  OMG, you use a globe and we use a globe, that must mean we are crooks, right?  No sir, and our globe looks more eye appealing by the way.  If you sent us such notices, you must see that you guys are wasting your time; we aren't breaking any laws.  USA, where we sue for everything and anything, and possession is 9/10th of the law; trust me, we know the legal system better than anyone.  So even if your company wanted to take legal action, there's no possible way you guys would win.  Bottom line, our product works 100% of the time and is 100% safe, it is the World's 1st Multi-Vitamin for Your Engine; and if any brand was to be claimed a knock off, it would be yours.

• October 31, 2012 7:06 AM PDT
    • EnviroTabs Scam

The main reason why bioperfomance was shut down was because their product had napthalene.  Which, over time, will destroy your engine.  They mislead their consumers and distributors to thinking that the products were safe.  Greenfoot Global's EnviroTabs® doesn't contain napthalene, so they have no need to fear.

One product companies, or one product MLM companies?  Because Michelin and Crocs are one product companies and are one of the most successful in their niche.  So are they ponzi schemes, according to what you said what government said?

EnviroTabs® come in differnt sizes for dosing purposes.  Besides that, why would Greenfoot need more products?  Do you know why, or ever wonder why, companies choose to stick with one product?  It allows them to use all their focus to improve on that product and it makes it way easier to market.  Also, companies don't make products that don't help them accomplish their mission.  Greenfoot's mission is to reduce the emissions of at least 10% of the world's vehicles.  Their product can, and is on the right path to, do just that.  There is no need to add different products that won't fall into the scope of their mission, and especially when they already have a wonderful solid product that can get it, and will get it done.

But then again, you probably have no common sense and have no idea how business actually works.  You should study such things so you can actually put up a good opinion, instead of just talking out of your rear end.  I will be back here to defend the company again, as you kind of people show up all the time; yet I ALWAYS prevail.  And yeah, if you haven't tried the product, then shut up about its effectiveness.  Knowledge is power; gain some knowledge on the subject so that your comments actually carry some weight.

Until next time.

Regards,

Angel Diaz

• June 24, 2011 7:13 AM PDT
    • EnviroTabs Scam

Thank you for the comment that you made about me, I do try to stay neutral. Yeah I can say that I agree with you on the vitamin thought. As I have chose my "vitamin" because of what I have read about it & have learned about it from use there is also another reason why I chose to go with this "vitamin" over let's say one you can get from the store like STP. Stp does not have a comp plan attached & I have tried STP & it has never worked, So why would I go any other way?

I feel this to be true with anyone that has tried Envirotabs & the same is true with who has tried mine.

As for the performance comparison I have some documents that I can present, but it seems that everyone takes them as biased, but hey maybe I will make a post on here & put what I can up & see where it goes...

• July 16, 2011 9:16 AM PDT
    • EnviroTabs Scam

I hear you Beth, and assuming we are all more or less the same as far as being blue collar workers, none of us could afford to toss out a mass amount of free samples. I think sometimes people might actually get one, and not notice much of a difference, but to be polite, and show some gratitude to you, they might tell you they really felt it was effective. I know I have done that a few times in my life in similar situations. Not saying that is definitely how it is, but its possible you know? I'm not a mechanic, I know what people say about fuel additives, my uncle, my cousin, by soon to be brother in law, they are all mechanics, and tell me its all a load, and that's coming from experience. Now on the other hand, we can't go solely on that alone, because then when something truly revolutionary comes out, we won't bother out of sheer ignorance. That being said, I'm not trying to knock Envirotabs, and I myself am not qualified even to give an opinion of these types of products since I've never tried them, but I do think that the word of people who truly know and understand engines is pretty important. If I could, I would definitely give whatever product you are using a try, no doubt. Hey any word on your vehicle by the way?

• July 17, 2011 11:48 PM PDT
    • EnviroTabs Scam

That's very interesting. I wonder is this the same Phil Ratte that is mentioned here:

Plugging Hydrotechnix
      http://www.eco-truck.moonfruit.com/#/the-main-question/4542420705

Or here, pitching the Firestorm Sparkplug.
      http://www.worldwidescam.info/rattewater.htm

Or the dynamic Ionizer from Japan
      http://www.toa-corp.co.jp/eg/di_testreport.html

Are you yourself claiming to be Phil Ratte? If not, I don't know how ethical it is to post under his name. Secondly, are you saying that Phil will be posting on this forum? If so, what name will he be using? Third, what is your relationship to Phill Ratte and why are you representing him here on these forums?

While I am certain for the need for an alternative family of fuels, and hold no doubt that government and oil companies have monopolized the industry so that the masses are dependent, your post sounds like a bunch of copy/pastes that suggest the failed fuel-decombustinijuvenator companies of the past only failed due to some type of conspiratorial intervention. I assure you, with even a tiny bit of common sense you can see that alternative miracle fuels that are commonly talked about are based on a scrap of truth. The results are often stuck in labs because they can't be mass produced for various reasons, which is the only place it really matters. Cars that run on alcohol, methane, water, skittles may very well have a truthful basis, but the technology has shown to be heavily flawed, either in sustainability, or power. I also do not buy into the concept that inventors aren't capable of releasing new technology to the masses, especially now, in a time where the majority of our populace is all but willing to challenge big brother.

People are angry with the economy, our healthcare, and our government. If you're intelligent enough to invent something revolutionary, than you're intelligent enough to devise a means by which to release it to the public via an almost unlimited array of means. There are more than enough independent and mainstream media outlets that would be happy to report on the story, even allotting the extra time to show how it works, and they would jump at the opportunity to be involved in its unveiling. Any 10 stations could change the world forever if these ideas were half as potential as the rumor countless mills claim. My opinion is that most of these people that create these technologies are super intelligent, work very hard to develop alternative fuels, but all fall short of meeting the needs of our current society, thereby creating great new gadgets that simply won't replace what we currently rely on. When someone truly does invent the next perfect fuel and the next perfect engine, all they will need to do is create media exposure, get the financial support of the people, and start getting the stuff made. The government and it's oil barons no doubt have its bogeymen, but with as much ingenuity as it takes to create a new technology, you could certainly figure out how to disclose it.

• July 28, 2011 8:43 AM PDT
    • EnviroTabs Scam

Don't hold your breath on a response. I mean no disrespect to John, but the post reminds me of someone that you used to write exactly the same way, and made some pretty extraordinary claims about fuels, additives and alternative technologies. He also suggested being highly educated, offered to provide links that never came, and additionally suggested that he left a much more lucrative lifestyle in favor of pursuing his interest in said fuel additive mlm. In my opinion many of these companies are based on real scientific studies that did in fact create new fuels, engines and auto components, however they could never be used on the field for a variety of reasons such as expense, un-practicality, technical flaws, and non adaptability to any public transportation system. What happens is that these successful but un-applicable results are often provided in a pitch, without actually being linked to the product you'll be getting when joining. It's like showing exactly how good a combustion engine is on gas in the middle of trying to sell a battery powered vehicle.

That isn't to suggest that Jon himself is lying, or doing the same thing, but I can't help but point out the similarity of his pitch to these other guys. I think a way to save money on gas is so vitally important right now that there are many vultures jumping on the bandwagon promising to help us in these tough economic times, and in our pursuit of saving money, we jump on it without thinking. How many of us are engineers and have an adequately qualified opinion? How many more are writing these kinds of posts pretending to be engineers in order to give the rest of us a feeling of security. The fact is that between product costs, membership cost, and the unpredictable and unstable results that seem to differ from vehicle to vehicle; a more efficient solution might be to drive less, and spend less money on gas.

Someone said it in another thread, and I apologize as I can't recall the poster or the thread; but they basically said that the engine hasn't changed very much in over a century. It's become more efficient, it can process more fuel, push out more horsepower and last a little longer, but its design in the many varieties it comes in is basically the same, and it won't change until we have a completely different fuel all together. Until then, you can mod it, tweak it, and yes it may even be possible to create a fuel additive that gets you a bit more out of it, but the cost for the product may just even out the savings, hence eliminating any real gain.

• July 29, 2011 4:26 PM PDT
    • EnviroTabs Scam

I think people should ignore you Ricdown77. lol….

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel