• Topic: EnviroTabs Scam

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • July 29, 2011 4:52 PM PDT
    • EnviroTabs Scam

maybe not a bot, but def a spammer!!

• October 18, 2011 1:08 AM PDT
    • EnviroTabs Scam

I could take up a whole page on THE FACTS that I personally have experienced using EnviroTabs , along with my brother's and a Toyota engineer's and many others' experiences at this point. What caught my attention in the beginning was the claim that this product greatly lowers harmful emissions coming out of the exhaust pipe up to 75%. After extensive use of this product, the Toyota engineer drove 70 miles to my establishment and took me over to his exhaust pipe and wiped his fingers in the pipe and showed me his fingers and asked me what I saw. I saw nothing visible. He went on to tell me that he's getting 20% increase in his gas mileage and said that gas mileage was not the major benefit. Lowering the wear and tear on the engine, reducing maintenance costs and extending oil and engine life was the major benefit of this product. He calculated a $200 savings after he deducted the cost of the product. My brother attested approximately the same thing. I have used this product religiously since February of this year, over 30 fill ups but have not calculated my gas mileage increase as yet, but i estimate it to be around 15-20%.  It was even lower than that when i first started using it. Most people are claiming an average gas mileage increase of 10-25%, and some even more than that. The real kicker is, that the company claims only a 7-14% gas mileage increase. Isn't that special !!! I purchased a distributor license so I could buy the product cheaper than the website price. It only costs 50 bucks a year. Plus, you have to refer the distributor's username to even buy the product online. So I make a little extra money in commissions, not much, to recoup my cost out of pocket and make a little extra money right now. I don't really like everything about the company. Personally I think they're a little greedy with the way they have their compensation plan set up, but the product is a definite THUMBS UP. I hope this is not against the rules of RepSpace cause I just joined and I think RepSpace is a very good idea for people to share pros and cons or skepticism on issues at hand. It's rather stimulating. If any of you have any questions about this product or the company, feel free to call me at 818-857-7961 and ask for Douglas. I am a happy-homeless Vietnam War veteran. And I do not take help from welfare or the Government. Both of them have their hands full right now. And I don't condemn anyone that does get welfare or Government assistance. I am gonna take a horsey-back ride on Greenfoot Global to see where it takes me. I am not looking for hand-outs but if you want to use this product for ,what i believe will sweep the whole globe, contact me for a test drive of this space age product , I call it. It's backed by a 100% money back guarantee. It can't cure cancer or raise the dead, like THE LORD JESUS did, but it damn sure will do wonders in your vehicles, or you get your money back. How's that for a deal. Plus, it also works in diesel fueled combustion engines as well.

• October 28, 2012 5:16 PM PDT
    • EnviroTabs Scam

EnviroTabs and Greenfoot Global is the new way to spell MLM SCAM.

Let's just start with the name Envirotabs. They can't seem to decide whether is a ® registered trademark which is issued by the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) or a trademark application which has this symbol ™. It seems to appear in their literature as both and the million dollar answer is neither it seems as of 10-28-2012 that the USPTO has never received an application from these people or it has no record of an application. The same is true of their claim of a patent. Trademarks and Patents are both intellectual property and they are given a registration number which has to be disclosed. There is NO Patent associated with or licensed to any name remotely similar to theirs.

Those were the first 2 big problems I could see and then I read this.

I got a good laugh at this one and I quote "they received a cash award and a Nobel Piece Prize." You can't make that kind of stuff up, its priceless... they have never won a Nobel Peace Prize because it is awarded to individuals for their service to humanity. Its a Nobel Prize in Chemistry if you would like to know the correct answer which a organometallic substance has and will never win. If it did it would have been for discovering something that is useful and amazing like the biologically active Methylcobalamin or methylfolate which by the way are Vitamin B12 AND B9 Folic Acid.

I have a PhD in Chemistry, I am a member of the following Professional Societies; The American Society of Chemist, Society of Pharmaceutical Chemists, The American Society of Cosmetic Chemists and The American Society of Pharmacognocy to name a few.

The Greenfoot Global website is nothing but misinformation and misdirection. IT MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL. There are over 2000 fuel additives registered with the EPA and it takes maybe 15 minutes to register one. Registration is a one page form...that's it. Go to EPA.gov and find out for yourself.

The green gas pill has been around for 30+ years that I know of personally it is usually a mixture of something like mothballs and are you ready for this lead, mercury, etc.... Vitamin B12 is a Organometallic compound another is TetraEthylLead, they are metals that are bound to an organic base. You can create them out of any number of substances. What the rule of thumb is you don't want to burn metals hence lead free gasoline. If you know anything about basic gas or diesel engine operations then their explanation of how their product works "which make no sense what so ever " doesn't work.

What in the world would the aerospace industry want with a gas additive? But, It sure sounded impressive didn't it. Think people,

They do not meet any ASTM Standards or have any certifications or they would tell you about it.

Any Company that tell you up front that they can not answer any question about their product and you should glean your information from your up line is a SCAM. Where in the hell did your up line get the information, unless they helped make up the story.

There MSDS Sheet is unique as far as poison and environmental hazards are concerned it says and I quote

SECTION 2 - COMPONENT INFORMATION
      Chemical Name CAS REG. NO. ACGIH / TLV OSHA / PEL OSHA / STEL PERCENT
       Organometallic N/A N/A N/A N/A Trade Secret Claim
      Solid Aromatic Carrier N/A N/A N/A N/A Trade Secret Claim

A solid aromatic Carrier is something similiar to mothballs

Here is a fact that just never stops working, Its called the placebo effect. In this case it is just a little different in the fact that you have been told that you will get a increase in mileage if you use this miracle product. Now i want you to for two tanks of gas find out what your mileage really is. (this something that most of us have no idea about) and then I want you to put this miracle in your tank and see what it does. It does nothing! You do it all. You ar3e now finally conscience of how you drive...and you change... because come hell or high water you want this stuff to work and it does because you changed your drive habits. Period.

Does anyone our their remember MIX-I-GO from World Wide Products (1975) it was the first of the fuel additive companies and they said it worked and it did. It worked on me and not my car, I was there and I knew how it worked and how it didn't.

Do I have to go one. Run Like Hell from this nightmare.

• October 28, 2012 5:16 PM PDT
    • EnviroTabs Scam

EnviroTabs and Greenfoot Global is the new way to spell MLM SCAM.

Let's just start with the name Envirotabs. They can't seem to decide whether is a ® registered trademark which is issued by the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) or a trademark application which has this symbol ™. It seems to appear in their literature as both and the million dollar answer is neither it seems as of 10-28-2012 that the USPTO has never received an application from these people or it has no record of an application. The same is true of their claim of a patent. Trademarks and Patents are both intellectual property and they are given a registration number which has to be disclosed. There is NO Patent associated with or licensed to any name remotely similar to theirs.

Those were the first 2 big problems I could see and then I read this.

I got a good laugh at this one and I quote "they received a cash award and a Nobel Piece Prize." You can't make that kind of stuff up, its priceless... they have never won a Nobel Peace Prize because it is awarded to individuals for their service to humanity. Its a Nobel Prize in Chemistry if you would like to know the correct answer which a organometallic substance has and will never win. If it did it would have been for discovering something that is useful and amazing like the biologically active Methylcobalamin or methylfolate which by the way are Vitamin B12 AND B9 Folic Acid.

I have a PhD in Chemistry, I am a member of the following Professional Societies; The American Society of Chemist, Society of Pharmaceutical Chemists, The American Society of Cosmetic Chemists and The American Society of Pharmacognocy to name a few.

The Greenfoot Global website is nothing but misinformation and misdirection. IT MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL. There are over 2000 fuel additives registered with the EPA and it takes maybe 15 minutes to register one. Registration is a one page form...that's it. Go to EPA.gov and find out for yourself.

The green gas pill has been around for 30+ years that I know of personally it is usually a mixture of something like mothballs and are you ready for this lead, mercury, etc.... Vitamin B12 is a Organometallic compound another is TetraEthylLead, they are metals that are bound to an organic base. You can create them out of any number of substances. What the rule of thumb is you don't want to burn metals hence lead free gasoline. If you know anything about basic gas or diesel engine operations then their explanation of how their product works "which make no sense what so ever " doesn't work.

What in the world would the aerospace industry want with a gas additive? But, It sure sounded impressive didn't it. Think people,

They do not meet any ASTM Standards or have any certifications or they would tell you about it.

Any Company that tell you up front that they can not answer any question about their product and you should glean your information from your up line is a SCAM. Where in the hell did your up line get the information, unless they helped make up the story.

There MSDS Sheet is unique as far as poison and environmental hazards are concerned it says and I quote

SECTION 2 - COMPONENT INFORMATION
      Chemical Name CAS REG. NO. ACGIH / TLV OSHA / PEL OSHA / STEL PERCENT
       Organometallic N/A N/A N/A N/A Trade Secret Claim
      Solid Aromatic Carrier N/A N/A N/A N/A Trade Secret Claim

A solid aromatic Carrier is something similar to mothballs

Here is a fact that just never stops working, Its called the placebo effect. In this case it is just a little different in the fact that you have been told that you will get a increase in mileage if you use this miracle product. Now i want you to for two tanks of gas find out what your mileage really is. (this something that most of us have no idea about) and then I want you to put this miracle in your tank and see what it does. It does nothing! You do it all. You ar3e now finally conscience of how you drive...and you change... because come hell or high water you want this stuff to work and it does because you changed your drive habits. Period.

Does anyone our their remember MIX-I-GO from World Wide Products (1975) it was the first of the fuel additive companies and they said it worked and it did. It worked on me and not my car, I was there and I knew how it worked and how it didn't.

Do I have to go one. Run Like Hell from this nightmare.

• October 31, 2012 8:26 AM PDT
    • EnviroTabs Scam

i  did my research in mlm watchdog i have been in network marketing since 1982 and internet marketing since 2005 i have seen single product companies get shut down by the government including    companies that  only sell a fuel additive. i work with a company that sells one but also sells over 50,000 other items ias well i have a new program that sells a fuel additive an energy drink and more  coming if i only market a fuel additive and nothing else and the government tells the company to stop marketing it i am out of business that is why i asked the question the way gas prices are going fuel additives are needed   if there are more products that means more opportunities to sell the additive the fuel additive is good for the environment and a good lead product as far as your skepticism about single product companies    seasilver is a cautioniary tale if greenfoot had more products they could be huge their first product is unique and a good lead item they need more i also do consulting  i have an organization throughout the world

• October 31, 2012 8:26 AM PDT
    • EnviroTabs Scam

i  did my research in mlm watchdog i have been in network marketing since 1982 and internet marketing since 2005 i have seen single product companies get shut down by the government including    companies that  only sell a fuel additive. i work with a company that sells one but also sells over 50,000 other items ias well i have a new program that sells a fuel additive an energy drink and more  coming if i only market a fuel additive and nothing else and the government tells the company to stop marketing it i am out of business that is why i asked the question the way gas prices are going fuel additives are needed   if there are more products that means more opportunities to sell the additive the fuel additive is good for the environment and a good lead product as far as your skepticism about single product companies    seasilver is a cautioniary tale if greenfoot had more products they could be huge their first product is unique and a good lead item they need more i also do consulting  i have an organization throughout the world

• November 1, 2012 4:52 AM PDT
    • EnviroTabs Scam

i work with a company that sells a fuel additive that is in liquid form   which is 1 of 2 products the company started with the company plans to add a lot more in the health and environment arena in addition to the fuel additive for the car and energy product which is for people which helps  keep people from dragging  Mark Seyforth the product formulator for herbalife and the inventor of the milkshake diet is introducing those products because putting all your eggs in 1 basket is not good business sense for network marketing companies. for example if the government tells the company to pull its fuel additive off the market for whatever reason and that is all it sells it is out of business. if it has more products and the fuel additive is pulled the company  could survive   i chose mark seyforth's company day 1 because it is not a 1 product company nor will it stay a 2 product company for lang yhey plan to introduce new products every quarter for the members to use at wholesale or invite people to buy  I was talking about companies in the network marketing arena not conventional businesses like michelin or crocs seasilver was  shut down by the fda  because of problems with the only product the company offered ant the wild medical claims the company and its reps made. if they had other products they might survive

• June 25, 2011 6:55 AM PDT
    • EnviroTabs Scam

Hi everyone, if you don't mind my butting in, I would like to see the comparison. I don't think it will go over well if the comparison is made as a testimonial though, I would like to see actual comparisons to brand names with a few numbers. Beth seems like a solid poster, if they are your own comparisons I'm willing to take it at face value, but ultimately I would need some empirical facts before I were to invest any money in a company like Enviro Tabs. My ex husband had an old 78 Chevelle that he fixed up, it must have taken him a good 10 years since the time we got married until about year before our divorce. I remember him being absolutely infatuated with it, especially the engine. Now he was no mechanic, he could weld, hammer out dents, he was even pretty handy with replacing doors, windows, and dashboard fans but he had his brother help him with the engine. After awhile when the car was done, he still had that need to keep working on it and adding stuff. So when he ran out of modifications he started trying to get the most expensive of everything he could. We are talking break lines, spark plugs, a modified gas tank and finally he started with all of these miracle compounds. I'm no mechanic, so I can't remember exactly what it was, but when he started using fuel cleaners, mileage enhancers and all this other fancy stuff the engine started acting badly. Eventually it wouldn't start and would give off weird smells every time he tried! He always swore that it was the additives, and now I'm too afraid to trust things like this, but with the price of gas these days, I'm desperately searching for something.....

• July 16, 2011 9:32 AM PDT
    • EnviroTabs Scam

You know with all the new science that happens out there I am willing to try anything at least once if I have the thought that it would save me money!.

The people that do get back to me are people that I have worked with alot. Yeah I guess they could just try to tell me something to make me happy, but that just makes me mad. Why lie when all that does is make you look like you were trying to get something for free?

I have a facebook friend that wouldn't try my product, but yet is now using the evirotabs & is a rep & promotes it, I guess it's a matter of timing on that one.

I have a mechanic that knocks my product, but uses the additive that comes in the gas & uses premium gas. Now isn't that the same type of thing? It's an additive to improve your engine & yet you knock one that may or may not be the same or better. Makes no sense to me LOL

No word yet, we have taken a break on working on it. When we move to my new house next month we will be putting the car in the garage & it will have ac in it & will be easier to work on it. We do the work ourselves & I say we because I work on it too. I am no where near a mechanic, but I know a little & don't mind learning more!

• July 19, 2011 1:42 AM PDT
    • EnviroTabs Scam

I personally grown up around motors since I was kid, though I'm no mechanic. I just can't picture an alternative fuel, just seems odd, but sooner or later I'm aware we are going to need one. We can conserve all we want but we're only prolonging the inevitable. Don't think I believe in water fueled engines etc, but in defense of the concept itself, I do think the government would go out of its way to stamp out anyone who threatens the financial system. I've seen too much in one life time to make me lose favor with whatever our government has become, but I certainly love the people of my country. Enviro tabs should be given as free samples, paid for by none other than ENVIRO TABS, and the reason why is because there is no better marketing technique than giving stuff away for free. It shows that a company truly backs it's product, and is willing to prove it. If there is this much debate and negative hoopla, then it shows me it more than likely is a product that makes some kind of minute, hardly measurable increase in efficiency, that way its not like they're lying, yet they certainly aint losing anything. If I was given a free sample, I'd try it.

• July 19, 2011 1:17 PM PDT
    • EnviroTabs Scam

Wallace I would love to find a way to make my car run on Skittles!!!!

• July 28, 2011 3:09 PM PDT
    • EnviroTabs Scam

Hi Travis, This is John, to whom you appear to be directing your message on this board.  I didn't provide the links because no asked me to post them and I didn't think it fair to take up so much space. For the record, every word of my post is true. And I did provide a more detailed profile of myself to the person who appears to moderate this site; he emailed me with some questions. I really don't want that personal information posted as I do not want people calling our medical practices unless it is to make an appointment for treatment (that is how we pay the bills).  And for the record, I made my post to set the record straight about Envirotabls; I am not looking for distributors who have a pulse; I am looking for marathoners (people who expect success as naturally as they expect to breathe, are coach-able and think big.  I only work with the best. And I only hire the best. I have learned this leasson over and over, in lawsuits, business dealings and in life-relationships. I am at a stage in life where I will pick who I work with, not the other way around. I have a solid background in conventional business but I am relying on the top distributor in Envirotabs to guide me in this new territory known as MLM.  I assure you I will master it; and wil do so without falling into what appears to be current of excessive skepticism. Skepticism is an emotion which should never occur in business. Due diligence and act-finding plus hiring the best of the best are a better approach. At least in my experiences. I say these things to help.  Any way here are some of the basic links to analyze Envirotabs (there are more too);

Excellent PRODUCT presentation:

Brochure in English:

(Short): http://www.greenfootglobal.com/clientinc/upload/TheBenefitsofEnviroTabs.pdf

(More detail):  http://www.greenfootglobal.com/clientinc/upload/TDKTri-FoldBrochure.pdf

Brochure in Spanish (1 page  

http://www.greenfootglobal.com/clientinc/upload/gfg-product-flyer-spanish.pdf

EnviroTabs FAQs (English): http://www.greenfootglobal.com/clientinc/upload/EnviroTabsFAQs.pdf

Video: http://www.gfgnetwork.com/how-does-it-work/

Excellent TESTIMONIALS:

http://www.greenfootglobal.com/common/clientCustom.asp?UID=50602&SectionID=1&guid=EC6BFB63-3E8A-499F-943C-1E7E9FE4353A&SubSectionID=0&treeUID=51122

Nobel Peace Prize:

(brief version)   http://nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/chemistry/laureates/1973/  

(detailed version)   http://nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/chemistry/laureates/1973/press.html  

EPA registration letter ($250,000 tier 1 test to satisfy EPA required testing, in order to get this letter):  http://www.greenfootglobal.com/clientinc/upload/EPARegletter.pdf

$1,000,000 Worldwide Insurance Policy (per occurrence!): http://www.greenfootglobal.com/clientinc/upload/gfginsurancecert2-14-11.jpg

Testing Results:

http://www.greenfootglobal.com/common/clientCustom.asp?UID=50602&SectionID=1&guid=67F82793-15CD-4D67-91E9-2C001B7F7063&SubSectionID=0&treeUID=50562%22

Available countries for shipping: http://www.greenfootglobal.com/clientinc/upload/ShipToContries.pdf

• July 30, 2011 2:52 AM PDT
    • EnviroTabs Scam

lol, kind of hoping Ashley Brown gets the Banhammer :D. I'll have to try to contact the administrator to delete the account. I'm fairly certain flaming and spamming is against the rules. Most of us get along pretty well even we don't always agree. I think its amazingly rude to simply insert your own agenda in the middle of a thread. I agree with Rick, its extremely rude and needs to stop. People are free to start their own thread where they can plug any mlm they want, so I don't see why the need to be rude, inconsiderate, and deliberately ignorant, AshleyBrown. I guess we will just have to ignore you until you are gone. :)

• October 28, 2012 6:07 PM PDT
    • EnviroTabs Scam

Where do I start?  Well first off, you have lost your credibility and I don't believe you are a Ph.D, in fact you're not.  You're just some spammer, or competitor disparaging another company and it's product.  You type like a spammer, you have constant spelling errors, and your evidence isn't even concrete.

The patent doesn't belong to them you idiot; it belongs to the manufacturer.  They are the marketing arm of the product, but you wouldn't know that because you hardly did any real research.  If you actually checked for the trademarks you would see that they are there and are as the company says.  Also, if you did some research on privacy clauses, you would see that the patent number doesn't need to be disclosed.

That Nobel Prize thing you wrote there is all wrong.  The company never claimed the product won the prize, they clearly mention that the science behind sandwich compounds won it. 

Go here:  http://www.ecfr.gov/cgi-bin/text-idx?c=ecfr&sid=75e651d793e7b50aadae9ea91cab1f01&tpl=/ecfrbrowse/Title40/40cfr79_main_02.tpl

There you will find out that your 15 minute addtive regsitration to the EPA is invalid.

You say mothballs.  You say your have a Ph.D in chemistry.  Yet you don't mention Napthalene.  That's the technical term for that so called "aromatic mothball carrier."  The product doesn't have that, nor does it smell like mothballs, and the FAQs clearly state that there isn't any.

Conclusion - You're an idiot.  A waste of space on this earth.  Even if you were to obtain a Ph.D in anything, it would never give you common sense; which you lack so much.  Maybe you got a AA in bullshit, but that's all I can see you achieving; because you're not even good at that.

Do us all a favor, just get off the internet and go do something meaningful, like using your self proclaimed Ph.D in chemistry to find the cure for cancer or other currently untreatable illnesses; not ranting on a subject that you aren't even capable of putting up a mediocre argument.  Your attempt to debate is beyond useless.  Quit now, and pick up what ever dignity I haven't already taken from you.

Regards,

Angel Diaz

• November 5, 2012 8:50 PM PST
    • EnviroTabs Scam

Tom please stop. You are getting nowhere with your comments. You just make yourself look like a fool.

EnviroTabs® is not a fuel additive, it is a combustion catalyst. Don't know what that is? Research it.

You mentioned a company with 50,000 items/products. Walmarts don't even carry that many different products. That's like 50 departments with 1,000 different products each. Talk about over saturation. I bet that company has products that compete with it's own other products. Talk about quantity over quality. I'll take one amazing product over 50,000 "eh" products anyday.

I don't care how long you have been in the field, doesn't mean nothing. In this field, time does not necessarily mean experience; persistance maybe.

We aren't going to get shut down. We are fully compliant with all government regulations. Also, you are comparing apples and oranges when talking about EnviroTabs® possibility of getting shut down and Seasilver being shutdown by the FDA.  Of course it got shut down, it's a food product claiming to heal medical issues; that's putting a person's life at risk.  I feel you brought that up because you had nothing else to prove a point on.  Bad decision.

Mark Seyforth?  One24?  Three Products?  All that do basically the same thing?  Weight loss?  Seriously?  Answer:  Exercise and Diet Control.

Don't consult anymore if this is what you're feeding people.  You're setting them up for failure.  I too have networks around the world.  Know people with strong ties to international presidents and other high ranking officials.  Does that make me a better and more credible network marketer?  No!

So just read this, and forget about posting a rebuttal.  Your point are pointless, and I wait for someone to prove me wrong; while I'm still proving myself right.

Regards,

Angel Diaz

• June 29, 2011 5:22 AM PDT
    • EnviroTabs Scam

Good idea, Avalon, I think a comparison would be perfect. Not easy to do unless you have two of the same car though, in fact there are even more variables than that, so I don't think it could be done unless you took two brand new cars off the assembly line and did a 1 year study, and thats only something a company would do. Of course if it can be backed with (credible) scientific evidence, I'd be more than happy to give props where props are due.

• July 16, 2011 9:53 AM PDT
    • EnviroTabs Scam

God bless ya, the only thing I know about cars is that you can get in my opening the door. That's a good point Rick made about people occasionally pulling your chain out of respect, but try not to get mad, I think its the same thing as trying to be gentle with someone you really care about. That's also an awesome point about additives being included in premium gasoline, but at the same time I heard it was more about premium gas being cleaner, or gentler on the engine or something, who knows. I think that would be hilarious if all it was, was the same exact thing you get in auto store fuel additives lol..Hey, I hope you enjoy your new house, don't forget to update us on the car, it would be kind of fascinating if its an unknown engine problem. Good luck Beth.

ps, the charts are awesome.

• July 20, 2011 12:57 AM PDT
    • EnviroTabs Scam

lol Beth, can you imagine? There would be Skittle stations instead of gas stations and gas tanks would be shaped like plastic jars with flip top lids, where you would shovel in the skittles with a scoop. Emissions would smell like sugar vapors, or possibly burning fruit lol. People all over the world would be forced to taste and smell the rainbow, instead of giant oil companies we would have companies like SkitCo, SM, and Skell. Whenever there would be a station catastrophe and one blew up, it would send skittles raining in two towns over, looking just like a Skittles commercial. People would probably still be complaining about the price of skittles and how when they were a kid it was only 1.10 per scoop, and how the air smelled so much cleaner, and there would be no skittle wars because, well that would be even more ridiculous than this post lol. I don't see anything in the forum rules that say you can't post an affiliate link so go for it. In fact, I think it would be even better to have reps being willing and able to discuss their companies and products. I have actually been wondering which product you offered anyway.

• July 29, 2011 5:09 AM PDT
    • EnviroTabs Scam

Welcome back John, and I am sincerely grateful that you replied. I would like to apologize if my post came off as rude, that was certainly not my intention. I meant it when I said I wasn't so much trying to imply that you weren't being forthcoming, as much as point out that there is a common presentation I've seen repeat itself, and your post was remarkably similar. I can't speak for everyone, but I assure you these boards welcome long, thorough, direct, and robust posts. We thrive on good healthy discussions and yes, sometimes friendly debates. I have never attempted to contact the site administrator so I'm not sure whom you're referring to but I can certainly understand your preference for keeping your contact information private. With respect to however, I must say that the world of network marketing is grossly saturated with hype, and considering so many people have not truly been forthcoming in its history, extraordinary claims should be backed by extraordinary proof.

Its far too easy to use the power of communication and verbiage to give just enough sway to the common man to get him to make a purchase. I've been involved with many different businesses most of my life and I have been around the block a few times. I can tell by your post that you're clearly intelligent and driven, and while I couldn't disagree with you more about your anti-skepticism, I can appreciate your apparent sincerity. I also wanted to say thank you for providing those links, I haven't gone through them all yet but I fully intend to. One thing I have enjoyed most about Repspace is that when we discuss a product long enough, a rep usually always surfaces eventually and It is a major help when they are truly qualified to represent their product. You seem to be a truly stand up individual and I hope to get more of your input as this particular thread goes further. I have quite a few tech questions in regard to fuel additives and would like to get your input.

Kind regards.

• August 3, 2011 4:20 PM PDT
    • EnviroTabs Scam

well xtreme fuel treatment is more expensive that the EnviroTabs pouch, which equals to more savings.

And for the guy who's talking about is EnviroTabs patent pending or not?  EnviroTabs is fully patented.  The reason you still see the other things saying "patent-pending" is because those files, documents, or what have you, were created before the official patenting of the product.  The just haven't removed the older pages that say it's "patent-pending."  When the company was GreenWealthOnline, it was "patent-pending;" and when they changed their marketing name to Greenfoot Global, after announcing to go mlm, they fully patented the product of EnviroTabs.  Which I may add, is the only 'Patented' product of its kind; all the other competitors, even though there is no competition, are just detergents and conditioners.

And stop with the scam word, because most of you are speaking of it but don't even know the meaning of the word.  Way to take stuff out of context.

List of things Greenfoot Global EnviroTabs has that others don't:

Patent

Nobel Piece Prize technology

Initially used by the U.S. Government / Department of Defense

$1,000,000 Liability Insurance (Won't ever need it, But they Have it)

Southwest Labs Testing proving that it doesn't alter the fuel in any way, therefore, taking it out of the fuel additive category

Is composed of 100% of active ingredients

And Greenfoot's main goal, aside from all the other companies which is mainly to increase their fuel mileage, is to reduce the emissions of 10% of the world's vehicles.  Are main mission is to better the earth; is that in any of the other companies mission statements?  I think not.

• November 5, 2012 9:22 PM PST
    • EnviroTabs Scam

Weight loss - diet and exercise is the Key. Absolutely, never disagree.

Some people need a bit of help.  My company's superstar product is a Weight Loss pill, and it's made dramatic changes in people's lives - helping them control their cravings while supporting the body and helping burn fat.

You can pontificate on how people need to exercise more and eat better, but you're missing  a potential fortune HELPING people with their goals in that market.

JP

Jon R. Patrick

Total Life Changes - Nutrition & weight loss products including the "Miracle Tea". Established & debt free with 700% Growth past 2 years and Binary comp plan on steroids! Weekly pay on fast start and residual with $40 order and NO Sign Up Fee! 

Give Your Life Some TLC!

• November 6, 2012 3:57 AM PST
    • EnviroTabs Scam

neither one of us are getting anywhere   with our bickering  \you can"t convince me i cant convince you let us go our separate  ways do our own businesses and never cross paths again   in other words this is a draw neither of us prevailed   we both looked like idiots

• November 7, 2012 4:26 AM PST
    • EnviroTabs Scam

what positive things  can you say?  i brought up the fuel additive because like your product it increases  the efficiency of the engine i brought up  the superfood product  people need supplementation in addition to diet paul wayne pilsner said a few years ago that wellness will    be a trillion dollar industry by 2010 in 2012 it is still growing   before you poo poo supplementation do  your research the reason my affiliate program has over 50,000 items is the company is worldwide and no one product line and some products are illegal in some countries   when you poo poo supplementation you miss out on a small fortune by not helping people  achieve their personal goals  i market a full range  of products for health which includes the environment because if you  don"t take care of your body it dies if you do not take care o of the car it will not work Not everyone has the time for a balanced diet or to exercise nor does everyone want to be a vegan which is a vegetarian who completely avoids meat or any type of vegetarian for that matter. greenfoot global is a good company but not everyone drives  as far as mark seyforth is concerned he has a second company it is called day one  it has a superfood product, an energy shot product and a fuel additive and has more coming including additional health products cleaners more nutritional products  skin care numerous other products coming by the way day one also provides a member with a matching contribution if that member contributes up to 10 % of his overrides to charity of his choice. i have the right to post a rebuttal guaranteed by our constitution angel diaz   do not give me orders  do not insult me stop being arrogant if you can

• July 12, 2011 12:00 PM PDT
    • EnviroTabs Scam

Sorry I haven't replied back yet. I have been working on buying a house & have had some family issues, Anyway I have used other products in the past, but never did I keep records like I did this time so I would have to get new data. I will be getting me a car after I get into my house & get things settled (My Lumina died on me which is what I have been using my product in) Anyway when I get into my new car I have thought about using like STP  or some other brand of treatment & get like a months worth of before during & after & then do the same with my fuel treatment. That way I will have comparable numbers & they will be with the same driver & the same car. That seems to be what alot of people are asking for anyway.

See I have a husband that don't believe in any of this stuff either & to tell you the truth he still has not given it a 100% rating as it has worked on my car, but didn't do the best on his 18 wheeler. Now in his truck there was so much going on that it was almost impossible to get a good run with the product. He had winds of 30 to 50 mph & driving over rolling hills. The first time we used it on his truck it was only for a week & it was perfect weather & we got good results, but this last time it was well windy & he was driving in the hills of Texas & had bad storms & still even with all of that we got a 3% increase, but being the man that he is he will not give it a 100% rating. But on the other hand he has let me use it in his precious pick up truck!!!! LOL

Here are my early trips when I first started using the treatment & also again like 8 months later.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlMSeZRMCNWHdERRbG9JZ1VxdTNqSUtXcXk3VXVlcHc&hl=en_US

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlMSeZRMCNWHdFV2QUFGWlo4V21wVlJiVFdONHpnckE&hl=en_US

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel