Forums Scams Business Scams
  • Topic: EnviroTabs Scam

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • July 17, 2011 8:53 AM PDT
    • EnviroTabs Scam

Beth,

I can't find your affiliate link? I was goin got read up on these - 'cuz I LOVE spreadsheets!

Also, I apologize. My comment above about free samples for ALL was supposed to come out a bit more sarcastic - I wasn't seriously recommending you give any of us who ask a free sample.

JP

Jon R. Patrick

Total Life Changes - Nutrition & weight loss products including the "Miracle Tea". Established & debt free with 700% Growth past 2 years and Binary comp plan on steroids! Weekly pay on fast start and residual with $40 order and NO Sign Up Fee! 

Give Your Life Some TLC!

• July 20, 2011 8:56 AM PDT
    • EnviroTabs Scam

Ok so how long did it take for you to come up with your Skittle story!!! That was great LOL!!! The best I have heard yet!!!

Well my product is Xtreme Fuel Treatment & my link is www.fuelmileageplus.com

Thanks for the story!!!

• July 29, 2011 5:20 AM PDT
    • EnviroTabs Scam

I know I contacted John about this - he's been open, honest, and immediately sent links to me to do my research.

(I'm certainly not an admin, I hope someone else contacted him and he's not thinking it's me!)

I admit to being extremely skeptical of things like this - however sometimes a new mlm that is early is a great place to be.  However, 2 things can take away skepticism:

1. Testimonials. Skepticism can melt when faced with real-life results.

2. Personal use: While testimonials can be faked or bought, a $25 purchase to try for yourself (myself) can either prove the claims or not. 

I'm just now digging into the links, and will most likely try the product.  If the information is too vague, or filled with garblety-gook 'science' talk, I'll never get over my skepticism or concern there's something there to damage an engine and they're hiding it behind words.

However, I am a firm believer in chemistry and the miracles that can be produced.  Waterless car washes, etc. are all amazing, yet unheard of before.  Patented, approved by the EPA - this might be the real deal.

And since I'm a rep. for FillerUP club and we offer 50% discount rebates on gas, this is a natural fit for me....

We'll see, but I appreciate John helping and sharing on the board!

JP

Jon R. Patrick

Total Life Changes - Nutrition & weight loss products including the "Miracle Tea". Established & debt free with 700% Growth past 2 years and Binary comp plan on steroids! Weekly pay on fast start and residual with $40 order and NO Sign Up Fee! 

Give Your Life Some TLC!

• August 4, 2011 11:34 AM PDT
    • EnviroTabs Scam

How much does a 10pk treat? What are the different sizes that Envirotabs sell?

• August 13, 2011 4:07 AM PDT
    • EnviroTabs Scam

Hi Travis,

It is so refreshing to experience communication from an honorable and respectful person, thank you.

I am so busy these days, I wish I had the time to walk you through step by step as to why anyone who

is looking or a business, should STRONGLY consider Envirotabs opportunity. I am not trying to garner your interest

in my downline (I will succeed no matter what); I am trying to tell you and anyone looking for a better lifestyle to

aggressively look at Envirotabs asap. Go to any any distributor by searching GreenfootGlobal.com 

Please sign up with someone and study everything.  That guy on the forum who claims to be a 27-year expert witness is for real.

A monster orgainzation, whom I cannot disclose right now (because I am signing them up) is right

now evaluating this product and is already  pre-disposed (they do several hundred million miles per year);

I am talking about an organizations that has a knowledge base about alternative vehicles, alternative fuels and

green technologies that would amaze the most sophisticated scientists. But if you are not plugged into

the Envirotabs conference calls  when we can disclose this you'll miss it. 

I've learned in general business not to spend anytime convincing anyone of anything;

instead I aim my marketing for people who are STRONGLY looking for my offer.

Law of Averages:  This has proven true in both my real estate companies and medical businesses.

When people are DESPERATELY looking for what you have, you can say everything wrong and they are

still going to buy. But you won't find them unless you are playing the law of averages.

Then what happens is you gain massive growth; and your success attracts the benchwarmers

(the people who had interest but were ambivalent). Refine a SYSTEM where you can get your

offer in the faces of at least 30 people per day and you will succeed selling any reasonable product

or service that is efficacious.

Bottomline:  For yourself or anyone you care about who wants a better lifestyle:

Go and search any Greenfoot distributor website on the internet, sign up ($9), and really study and use the product;

you are in for the amazement of a lifetime. (Based on the hours or research and testing I have done mysedlf and vicariously through

people I trust; and based on the many hours on the phone with Envirotabs' leaders;

I think this exceeds the opportunity to get in the ground floor of Coca Cola)  Best wishes.

• August 13, 2011 4:10 AM PDT
    • EnviroTabs Scam

sorry, I meant $49

• September 20, 2011 1:18 PM PDT
    • EnviroTabs Scam

Hello Angel

Greenfoot Global claims this product is patented? Have you seen the patent documents? actually?

Envirotabs is a copy of our product Enviro-Tab, manufactured only in New Zealand. Not saying the product doesn't work, because we know our product does, however it is not original.

Our mission statement is 'protect the air we breathe'

philv@loweremissions.co.nz

• November 6, 2012 5:20 AM PST
    • EnviroTabs Scam

Jon not everyone has the time to prepare a well balanced diet nor is everyone an organic farmer not even an organic  farmer can get all  the nutrients from the 4 basic food groups  i market health products  because people do need help with with their goals diet and exercise are part of the health square vitamins including  weight management and skin care  are the the third part of the square the fourth corner is the environment. that includes water filters air sanitizers nontoxic cleaners  fuel additives  like what I market and envirotabs like what angel markets   i partially agree about diet and exercise  because that is half the picture and people need additional help if we   do not take care of the planet  no product will help us nor will diet and exercise because we will all be sick and die some morons do not understand that

• November 7, 2012 5:08 AM PST
    • EnviroTabs Scam

i should not have said that about you being arrogant i was angry over your negative comments i expressed concerns about the product.  i plan to research the product  i am sorry for anything negative i said i work with another company because not everyone drives a car   because of age disability  or lack of money  strong future international appeals to people who do not drive because of the diversity of its line global one will for the same reason as will day one in time i personally cannot  use the product  because i cannot see well enough  to drive a car  i do not feel comfortable joining a company like greenfoot  when i cannot be a product of the product  i am not going   to let my disability stop me from working for myself   i have been doing that since 1982  with a non internet based mlm  i   asked about other products because that company can get people who do not drive to join and sign up people who can drive not everyone can 

i am sorry for the negative things please forgive me  i am only expressing my concerns 

good luck in greenfoot global

tom

ps be careful about what you say you could hurt your business

• July 15, 2011 4:47 AM PDT
    • EnviroTabs Scam

Beth, out of sheer humor (though it isn't funny that your car died, I hope you were able to replace it without much turmoil) Is it possible that your car died because of the additive? lol... I'm mostly joking, but I had read this line:

"My Lumina died on me which is what I have been using my product in"

At first It was a little silly poke in my head, but then I couldn't help but wonder...what exactly went wrong with it anyway? In any event, thank you for providing those charts, I can see you went through a pretty good amount of trouble to do it as best you could. I think this is in fact the kind of test that can only yield truly accurate results when done under perfect conditions, which most of us average people middle-low class folks just don't have the funding for. I think you did a magnificent job with what you had though. I imagine an 18 wheeler most definitely has a different life than the average vehicle, but I would have thought that would be an ideal vehicle and an ideal driver to tell you if the stuff works or not. Anyway, excellent post, Ill be going over your charts a bit more thoroughly to give them the attention they deserve.

• July 19, 2011 1:16 PM PDT
    • EnviroTabs Scam

Is it ok for me to put my affiliate link up in here? I mean it is not related to envirotabs.

• July 21, 2011 1:00 AM PDT
    • EnviroTabs Scam

lol, I'm glad you liked it. The art of such humor is to simply have a semi-juvenile mind that lacks the ability to take anything too seriously, and to recognize how silly a species we are lol. That's my take on it anyway. Thanks for letting us know which company you were affiliated with Beth, not sure if I recall you mentioning it before, but I had been wondering. I've heard good and bad things, but also still find posts here and there on the Internet of people that swear up and down that the stuff works. So I've come to this conclusion. I can't possibly say, even after reading the science behind it; that it works. I'm just not a mechanic, so even if I'm presented with legit EPA results, I wouldn't know how to really interpret them. So my guess is basically that these products do something, with certain unknown conditions and certain engines that somehow manage to do something. What that something is, I don't really know. Its bad enough that so many results are inconsistent and unpredictable, but the opinions of mechanics vary as well, ranging from "it doesn't work" to "it will blow your engine". One guy even said it was a form of vinegar, though I'm not sure in what way vinegar effects an engine. I would like to do a review on Xtreme Fuel Treatment perhaps, even if to get them opened up a bit here.

Thanks Beth.

• August 4, 2011 1:15 PM PDT
    • EnviroTabs Scam

20 gallons per tablet, so 200 gallons per pouch.  And you can buy a pouch for as little as $20.  Your  8 tube only treats 160 gallons for $39.95 standard and/or $29.95 autoship...now thats almost double the charge for less product.

• August 13, 2011 5:00 AM PDT
    • EnviroTabs Scam

@johnjoseph  I'm a GFG distributor as well, and I would like to tell you that you are going to need more than that to convince these people.  They won't even buy one pack of EnviroTabs to test; so the $49.95 distributor membership isn't going to interest them, and is out of the question in their book.  They don't want to lose one cent before knowing for themselves that it does all it claims to do; they want free samples.

• September 21, 2011 3:57 AM PDT
    • EnviroTabs Scam

Not original you say, how so?  The only way you can say if its not the original is if our product was first spelled the same, same color, manufactured the same, and claimed to do 'word for word' what your product claims.  None of that pertains to our product; therefore, we are original, we are legit, too legit, too legit to quit.

Protect the air we breathe?  That's why there are air quality regulations by governments, or does New Zealand not have that?  You can help cure the air but not so much as protect it.  If by 'we' you mean New Zealand then it is possible you can protect their air, but not the world's.

Our mission:  Greenfoot Global is dedicated to marketing products that leave our planet greener, provide our customers substantial savings and offer our independent entrepreneurs a sustainable long term business opportunity. We are proud to introduce EnviroTabs ®, a product that can help reduce harmful fuel emissions while helping increase mileage, engine longevity and also increase horsepower. At Greenfoot Global our goal is to reduce the world’s dependency on fossil fuels and also reduce emissions in at least 10% of the world’s vehicles. By using and promoting EnviroTabs ® you can do your part to help the planet.  We have a way broader mission than you; and quite frankly, your product can even touch us.

• November 7, 2012 7:30 PM PST
    • EnviroTabs Scam

How about you 2 agree to disagree.

I don't think envirotabs will get closed down, i'm sure they work, but it's not something I'd be interested in.

I am not scared of companies with 1 or 5 products. They'll get shut down only if they are lying about what their product does, no they really have no product and are a ponzi scheme.

My company launched with 3 that are really good, and I love it. I can focus on 1 or 2 markets at a time, and when people go to order they aren't overwhelmed with choices.

50,000 products - that's insane, and again, something I personally wouldn't be interested in.  Now you're trying to be everything for everybody.

So, we all have our interests, where we want to work, and in what markets.

Other than that - we are Representatives of a Profession. Lets act it.

Jon

Jon R. Patrick

Give Your Life Some TLC!

• July 15, 2011 9:49 AM PDT
    • EnviroTabs Scam

i will post a longer message when i get home (on phone now) anyway i dontcheck the oil enough and well i was 2 quarts low.  we are working on fixing that problem now, but we are in the finding out how bad it isstage. 

• July 22, 2011 12:34 PM PDT
    • EnviroTabs Scam

You know there is one sure fire way to know if it works right?? That would be to try it!!

I have several customers & they are repeat sales so my average is I have more saying that it does work than those that do not. I know for me it def does work in my car & I have been using it in my husbands truck & although I can't keep up with the mileage the way I did in my car (gas gauge doesn't work) I am taking the mileage down & seeing how far I drive per tank as to what I did before. I can say that his truck sucks on mileage right now! For 50.00 I only can go about 142 miles & that sucks!!! I will be happy to see that get up to even 175 or 200.

Alot of the testing or use of the product does depend on how you drive, where you drive, the weather & even the type of car that you drive & the condition that  it's in. It also can take several treatments for the car to get cleaned out enough to see results. I have seen some take 3000 miles before. I have a guy in the UK that saw results of 100 extra miles & then it dropped back down again, but he kept using it & it went back up.

I think if I understand the product right & cars, that it takes time to clean out the trash that is put into gas & as it cleans out it makes the car run better & get you more miles & it continues to work, but every time you put gas back in you put more trash back in so the treatment works to clean that out to & sometimes there may be more to clean than other times. I once got water in my gas at walmart & it messed up my car no matter how much treatment I put in it (not XFT) It also has other factors that help the treatment to work in other parts of the engine.

So how does one talk one on one here? Is there a way to message someone?

• August 4, 2011 1:40 PM PDT
    • EnviroTabs Scam

We have a 2oz bottle that treats 8 tanks for 32.00 & 25.00 autoship Treating 160 gals.

We have the larger sizes that treat more for less.

How does it work to treat a 26 gal tank?

• August 13, 2011 6:37 AM PDT
    • EnviroTabs Scam

you are 100% correct "they" won't.  And "they" want free samples.

But winners will.

And winners don't require free samples.

Winners understand that risk-reward raitios.

Focus on winners and keep moving.

Please read my post again and you will see who I am talking about.

Go out and present to 300 people. And you'll see what I mean.

All the best to you.

• September 21, 2011 11:55 AM PDT
    • EnviroTabs Scam

No, Angel, seriously.  Do you have a patent number or a copy of it from your back office?  I did a search both at the patent office and looking on the public Envirotabs site and can't see it.

My thought is Enviro-Tabs has the creation and protection in NZ, but that doesn't apply in the USA (or they'd be taking legal action not posting on the forums).

However, if Enviro-Tabs *did* copy it outright, then at best it's just highly unethical.

Jon R. Patrick

Give Your Life Some TLC!

• November 8, 2012 7:16 AM PST
    • EnviroTabs Scam

i left the company with 50,000 products because it is way too much and way over saturated  i focus now on health   which includes the planet as well as the people  i work with a company which launched on september with 2 products they just added a super food mix product they have more products coming  I got tired of competing against 11 million affiliates for prospects i will not promote promote a i product company too limited nor will i promote a company with 50.000 items i found a company that is taking the middle road   because too many is as bad as too few. angel we need to disagree without being disagreeable and ugly   it takes 2 to argue and we fell for it i will be professional negativity will drive people away from npros

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel