Forums Scams Business Scams
  • Topic: EnviroTabs Scam

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • July 16, 2011 8:05 AM PDT
    • EnviroTabs Scam

Well said, Jon, I think free samples are truly one of the greatest confidence builders for customers, in addition to being the spearhead in any company's driving force. Free samples get right down to the nitty gritty, you can't lie about the taste of a cracker with a free sample, you can't willfully dish out placebos in the energy pill, or boner booster market, and you certainly can't hide whether or not something like Enviro Tabs is legit or not if you give out free samples. If we have learned anything from heroin dealers at all, its good marketing lol. Yeah I know, its kind of a sick thing to say, but its the truth isn't it?

• August 13, 2011 7:07 AM PDT
    • EnviroTabs Scam

Love it.  Reps come here, under a 'Scams' thread, and talk bad about the other people here.

Drinking the kool-aid, they scoff at people who want  proof as not 'winners'.

Hate to tell you, YOU'RE the reps and the burden of proof is on you.  The arrogant attitude of GFG reps is really a turnoff.  Luckily, since I'm going to try it and consider being a rep. to build synergistically with my FillerUP Club biz., I've found a great guy to converse with in email.

Jon R. Patrick

Total Life Changes - Nutrition & weight loss products including the "Miracle Tea". Established & debt free with 700% Growth past 2 years and Binary comp plan on steroids! Weekly pay on fast start and residual with $40 order and NO Sign Up Fee! 

Give Your Life Some TLC!

• September 21, 2011 4:03 PM PDT
    • EnviroTabs Scam

I've already told you Jon, they won't disclose that do to a privacy clause to protect the manufacturer; and no I will not go in to further detail why again.  Enviro-Tab and EnviroTabs are legally two different names.  Compare both products and websites and I can assure you that Greenfoot Global LLC and EnviroTabs will come out the victor.

• December 6, 2012 4:04 PM PST
    • EnviroTabs Scam

Hey there everyone. Just joined. Posted this same question on work-at-home-forum.com and not getting any responses yet, so decided to try here. And since the same questions/arguments/spammy "testimonial" postings exist in this thread, I will go ahead and save myself typing time and just copy-paste it right here if you don't mind. So here it is...

Hello everyone. My apologies for dredging up and resurrecting this crusty ol thread but there is some serious clearing up I need with this issue.

First off, I am not one of the owners of/distributors/anyone else with any sort of special-interest in Envirotabs/MPG caps, etc. I WAS all gung-ho these past two weeks getting ready to sign up for this Envirotabs MLM-thing and become a distributor, because I was convinced it's a valid product, until I did some googling and found this forum thread with responses from a couple apparently very technically-competent individuals. Then also seeing the fake testimonial posts here (I so hate that sh*t, BIG red flag there when it comes to ANY business!!), and normally after seeing that I quickly turn the other way to find something else...

Yet this is where the contradictions begin. :(

My own mother drives a 2007 Chrystler PT Cruiser and has been using these Envirotabs for the past few months or so ever since an associate (an Envirotabs distributor) at her workplace here in San Diego convinced her to try them (I would try them myself if I was physically able to drive, health-wise). She has been just RAVING about how these little pills have been [quoting from her text just now to me] "fantstic. Normally spent $60 per week, went down to $20-30/wk, greatly improved speed pickup, engine ran smoother. Car passed 18-pt inspection @ Chrystler service after 3 months using the tablets. Following day after putting tablets in, engine had more power and ran much smoother".
      PLUS, several other of her work associates in the same office as her use them (buying from the same guy) and THEY ARE SAYING THE SAME EXACT THING.

Now, my mother is a fairly intelligent woman. She also is very honest. Especially with her own son. There is no reason in any way I can see how/why she (let alone all those other people in her workplace) would be giving false information regarding this. WTF? o_O

Normally, after reading all this talk against this sort of technology I'd be convinced it's a scam and move on to something else. I wouldn't even consider getting involved (no matter how profittable) with an MLM company selling an over-hyped inferior product that I wouldn't buy myself, primarily because I personally REFUSE to get involved in anything unethical like that.

So my question is this:

1. Could this possibly have anything to do with the fact that this is a VERY well cared for vehicle inside and out (i.e., cleaner inside thereby making it easier for the tabs to form their "catalytic-whateverthefuck") in the first place?
      NOTE: Although I have no idea what her associates at work drive and how well they generally care for their vehicles, as far as my mother's car goes, maintenance has been every 3-4 mos. Done nothing to car except usual change filters and new tires + brakes 2 yrs ago. Never use gas additives or anything.

2. Could this be an issue where results are only actualized if there is a certain amount of driving being done on a regular basis, and below that average mileage per week nothing significant happens?

3. Has anyone else tried/continued trying the Envirotabs or whatever (esp if there's a biz op connected to it) and has found that they've begun to work for them? (ATTN: please no "yah me too!" spammer responses or mere cynical opinions, looking for REAL answers, thanks).

Aside from Envirotabs (which we'll continue to use for now until we come accross something that gives even better results than her current 50% + improvement in MPG, which would be hard to believe) I would really like to find additional GOOD, ETHICAL, LEGIT products/services/MLM to get involved with--$300 MAX investment and, if possible, in the eco-friendly/sustainable-tech feild--for some relatively quick cash (need for personal medical costs)! :)

Thanks! ;)

• August 4, 2011 2:18 PM PDT
    • EnviroTabs Scam

We have more choices on our sizes. I know yours will come. I think IMO we both have great products.

• August 13, 2011 2:50 PM PDT
    • EnviroTabs Scam

I don't talk bad about other people here Jon; nor have I ever said anything negative to you.  I also would never call anyone skeptical, or questioning the legitimacy of the product I market a non - "winner."  Please excuse the last guy for he has came off quite rude.  Every time you have requested answers about GFG and EnviroTabs, I have gave you all the information you requested.  I also took into my own liberty to investigate deeper to answer everyone's skeptical questions; no question that has been asked of me went unanswered.  So I would like to conclude that I am not one of those arrogant GFG reps, nor will I ever be.

Regards,

Angel

• December 6, 2012 5:22 PM PST
    • EnviroTabs Scam

1.  Could what be because of that?  The increase in fuel mileage?  If so, then it depends.  If it was taken care of the same way before, during, and after the test, then no.  The only way it being a very well kept vehicle causes it to get such results would be if variables were the same.  Fuel economy is really tricky to realistically calculate.  It doesn't matter how well kept the vehicles is when concerning whether the product will put a catalytic coating in the internal combustion engine or not; it will no matter what in a running vehicle.  And if you want to ask serious questions, it's best not to use curse words.

2.  Could be, or could also be that they are realized more when more driving is done because the testing phase goes by faster.  Also because the more you use the product the more it cleans.  The testing phase is where all the variables need to be nearly identical.

3.  I had my former boss try it on his Dodge Neon to reduce his emissions because he couldn't pass and was thinking about getting and illegal reading to pass.  After a month, and less than half of the product pouch used, his emissions dropped by 71%.  He was only a little shy of passing on his NOx at 25mph by like less than 10 ppm.  The rest of the pouch would have had him way under the limit, but, unfortunately for him he got his car totaled.  The only reason the product is getting a bad rep from some consumers is that some of the distributors are marketing this product for what it is not.  EnviroTabs® is not a fuel additive, not a fuel saving device, it's main purpose is to reduce emissions.  The reduction in emissions is what brings on the other benefits, such as the increase in fuel mileage.  Your emissions drop, you will get an increase.  Noticeable?  Again it depends.

In a legit mlm company, even with good ethics and product, there really isn't such thing as quick cash.  You can make fast cash with most mlms, but it depends on you.  Almost everyone has a fast start bonus or first order bonus, which can get you fast cash; but, like I mentioned, it depends on your ability to market it.

I'm a distributor with Greenfoot Global and I market the product EnviroTabs®, though I'm not going to try to recruit you.  You need to find a company with a product or service you are going to be comfortable marketing.  You need to have a good game plan, as some people think building an mlm business is easy.  Let me tell you, to get to the top, especially if you don't have an upline and are new to the mlm field, it is tough.  I am a business fanatic, and love to learn everything business.  I'm only telling you this because you have to love it in order to get places in this field.

Now about your max investment, there are only a few companies where that will suffice.  And I say that because, you need to buy enough product to market.  Greenfoot can work in that situation, since they have one of the lowest start up costs in the industry, and of it's kind.  There are others but you can do a Google search or check on Youtube for that.  It all depends on you.

Sorry if I didn't answer your first three questions well enough.  You didn't have much substance in some of your questions, but I did the best I could.

• August 14, 2011 4:37 AM PDT
    • EnviroTabs Scam

It has been interesting reading the twists and turns of this thread.

Unfortunately I am disappointed by JohnJoseph comment about "winners".

I had found that thought process years ago when Amway was going strong and because of that I never joined them.  If you join us you are a winner, if you do not join us you are a loser. 

I hate seeing it again with a product that definitely has increased my mileage over 20%.  With a chance to get in on a ground level MLM before it explodes like Amway or Mary Kay did when it was launched.

I have found in presenting this product or a network marketing business or MLM to possible users or interested home based business searchers - that not every product is for everyone - nor is every person for every business. 

MLM or any small business is tough to start.  If the person does not join I do not think of them as winners or losers.  They can make up their own mind - it may be the wrong time, wrong product, or their search is in another area - I am just showing one of many different business's they can enter into. 

Please Jon do not put me in the category of "arrogant attitude of GFG reps". 

Unfortunately Johnjoseph has tainted his testimony by labeling others who do not agree with him. 

For me it was a good fit to become a distributor and envirotabs has been easy to sell.  There are many MLM's in the market place, I had to have one I believed in and had results which exceeded expectations because if it did not I would have been using the 100% Money Back Guarantee they offered.

• August 4, 2011 2:24 PM PDT
    • EnviroTabs Scam

No one that I have worked with has. There was no need to.

• August 14, 2011 5:59 AM PDT
    • EnviroTabs Scam

I don't AwayWeGo.  You seem top notch.

Jon R. Patrick

Total Life Changes - Nutrition & weight loss products including the "Miracle Tea". Established & debt free with 700% Growth past 2 years and Binary comp plan on steroids! Weekly pay on fast start and residual with $40 order and NO Sign Up Fee! 

Give Your Life Some TLC!

• August 14, 2011 8:51 AM PDT
    • EnviroTabs Scam

Could you please show me the wording where I am referring to people who don't aree with me as not being winners?

Your comments do not match my post at all (and there are two that need to be read in sequence to get the full context).

I don't care if you join me or my company. I care that people learn what works.  I am older now and have paid an incredible price

in 30 years of busines to learn hard lessons that I am offering here. Take or leave it.

My meaning of a "winner" is someone who expects success for themselves, makes rationale decisions based of facts

puts proper weight on those facts (minor versus major) and takes action; regardless of which MLM or conventional biz they pursue.

I clearly stated that my formula for marketing was in reference to conventional business.

I am totally lost on your comment/extrapolation.  For those of you who want to benefit from an old wise entrepreneur in conventional busines

then go back and read my posts.  I certainly don't have all the answers, but I have some irrefutable experience and success:

The bottomline is, don't try to convince anyone of anything; instead, master the law of averages until you know your conversion ratio (e.g.: talk to 300 people to find one winner; know your know your ratios; which gives your predictability for repeating the conversion; in other words, if I know I ned to get 300 calls into my medical practice to make $X, then I simply have to run enough ads that cost $x-1. Once I know my ratio, my advertising is FREE because I simply keep repeating the ads based on the ratio. For MLM:  If you need to talk to 300 people to find a winner (a marathoner, not  sprinter), and that person goes out creates a huge downline for you, well now you know your ratio so you go do it again!   Think of it this way, if you could go into the  future and look back and see that you needed to introduce your MLM oppt to 1200 people to get 1 that grew a $5,000 per week biz for you would you do it?  So, pay your dues in effort and find out what the ration is for you; don't stop until you get that ratio. Whether its MLM or conventional biz.  That ration is what makes it predictable.  A winner will do this. Winners do what non-winners won't. Again, I don't care which biz, just do it; get successful and help others with your success Isaiah 58 and watch your life become wonderful );

To recap: Learn your ratios. Pay the price in effort and CONSISTENTCY.

have a compelling opening benefit statement, run it by many, many people

(play the law of averages) and if they don't get it move on.

That worked in both my real estate career and medical businesses

and I believe it will work in every business: You are looking for people who are looking for you.

I remember years ago when I was selling big commercial buildings, shipyards, warehouses and the like in Boston, I could always tell the investors who would succeed:  They looked at many, many deals before they bought; and they had the ability to look past the small issues and see the big picture. Meanwhile, I could almost always tell who would fail, they put way too much time into scrutinizing every little detail ... of too few deals ... and picking apart and creating small-minded interpretations; sometimes they would even have a great opportunity right under their nose or, they would meet someone like me who could be huge resource of knowledge for them and yet, they were so focused on stupid picayune things they missed it all.  Winners are a rare breed. There aren't many. So you have to play the law of averages. You have to have a very compelling opening statement. And you have to have credible responses of their questions. Winners can be made too: people who are in time in their life we they are down and you come along and give them an opportunity. Isn't capitalism great.

• August 14, 2011 10:54 AM PDT
    • EnviroTabs Scam

SWORN AFFIDAVIT OF PHIL RATTE

STATE OF MINNESOTA....)
      .........................................) ss.
      COUNTY OF ANOKA.........)

I, Phillip J. Ratte, being first duly sworn, do hereby depose and say:

1.  I am of legal age and make this affidavit of my personal knowledge.

2.  I am a retired Mechanical Engineer (BME U of MN 1961) who practiced as a
      Professional Engineer in the State of Minnesota for 27 years.  I have tested over
      100 fuel saving devices, magnets, and additives since 1979.  I appeared as an
      expert witness on fuel saving devices in a criminal trial in Missouri in 1992.

3.  I personally designed and conducted or observed three studies to determine
      the effect of EnviroTabs, a fuel saving OrganoMetallic Compound, on automotive
      fuel economy.  The testing was conducted in August, 2011.

A. 2008 Dodge Grand Caravan - 131,000 miles , 231 mile route weekdays  -  package 
      deliveries - 12 tankfuls Regular instead of Premium Gas - 9.98 gal vs 12.8 gal = 23.4% SAVED
      Jack Dalsted has just gotten himself a $2,400'yr increase in income for $260/yr
      - 
      B. 2010 Chevy HHR - 40,000 miles - three tankfuls - onboard computer  -Tony Paolella
      GM retiree - city driving - 29 mpg increased to 33 mpg - a 13.8% SAVINGS - more to come

C. 2000 Honda Accord - 267,000 miles - ScanGuage used to get mpg at 50, 60, 70 mph
      70 mph - 25.7 mpg incr to 29.6 mpg=15.2%
      60 mph - 28.1 mpg incr to 34.5 mpg=22.8%
      50 mph - 31.0 mpg incr to 38.6 mpg=24.5% AVERAGE SAVINGS = 20,8% on 3rd tank

4. EnviroTabs - an OrganoMetallic Compound whose technology was discovered in 1951 and
      won the Nobel Prize for Chemistry in 1973. In 2011, a patent was issued on EnviroTabs
      My test results indicate that there is a substantial improvement over the 11 percent associated
      with the removal of carbon from the combustion chamber. It is my Professional Opinion that this
      improvement is caused by earlier initiation of the flame front and a quicker burn of the hydrocarbon
      charge. Further, my exceptional test results have been equaled only twice before in the well over
      100 fuel saving products I have tested since 1979.

I have become a distributor for Greenfoot Global because it has long been my goal to do all I
      can to help our country achieve Energy Independence and Environmental Balance.

(signed) Phillip J. Ratte

Subscribed to and sworn to before me
      this 11th Day of August, 2011

(signed) MONGJONG VANG

------------------------------------------------

philratte@gmail.com
      1713 Innsbruck, Mpls, MN 55421
      763-432-3039

Fuel Saving Experience
      www.tinyurl.com/yequrvr

• August 14, 2011 11:31 PM PDT
    • EnviroTabs Scam

Now I don't want to make a big deal out of this, but for the sake of accuracy, lets get through it and move on. Johnjoseph asked:

"Could you please show me the wording where I am referring to people who don't agree with me as not being winners?

Your comments do not match my post at all (and there are two that need to be read in sequence to get the full context
      )."

Here you go:

"you are 100% correct "they" won't.  And "they" want free samples.

(First part establishes a social differentiation using terms like "they".)

"But winners will."

(It pretty much cuts to the chase, "they" are not winners. Now if you are not a winner, what does that make you in any contest? Is there some special middle ground that no one told me about last time I lost a board game against my step sons?)

"And winners don't require free samples."

"Winners understand that risk-reward raitios."

(This is stage two that takes place after separating the herd, and it attempts to create a social hierarchy between winners, and this strange new mystery culture that has yet to reveal itself. lol)

"Focus on winners and keep moving."

(Loosely translated, forget about these losers and come make some money lol.)

I'm really not offended by the way, I just wanted to hold you accountable because I have a feeling you're going to try to say you didn't mean it that way, and I say you did, and that you should just admit it since its no big deal. I've certainly been that pompous, arrogant, and delusional more than once in my life, it doesn't make you a bad person, but it should point you toward some much needed inner growth in the area of integrity and professionalism IMO.

Phil Ratte, you've posted something without enough credible sources, which were very much like other additions as well. At the very least however, you present well with what you have access to. No one would love to see this product be legit more than myself, but Jon said it best when he addressed all of you with, "The burden of proof is on you.".

• August 15, 2011 6:31 AM PDT
    • EnviroTabs Scam

lmao, yall know how to entertain!

• August 15, 2011 11:13 AM PDT
    • EnviroTabs Scam

I did want to interject here, I know John on a personal level - at least in an email 'personal' level. ;)  I've never met him and have only conversed for a couple of weeks now.

He's come across like a top-notch guy, and a focused 'go getter' who will achieve whatever he sets his mind to.  I believe he will be VERY successful with the Tabs.

No animosity was intended towards him here!

Jon R. Patrick

Give Your Life Some TLC!

• August 15, 2011 11:29 PM PDT
    • EnviroTabs Scam

Thanks Jon. Thought of another way to try and you help you folks grow your business:

This is to help you understand how crucial it is to work you ratios; but I will explain it

from a different angle:  How would you like to have an unlimited advertising budget?

For you biz cards, fllyers, or web site or however you introduce your product:

The concept is called Life Time Profit Value (LPV).

First, develop a few concise, preferrably measurable compelling introductory statements about your product.

E.G.  "How often do you think people would use a product that saves them 2 to 5 times its cost in

fuel savings, oil changes and engine repairs?" (Or whatever is applicable to your product).

"Do you think a home business introducing that could be profitable"

Now, contact people who are likely prospects and tell them you are testing headlines for your brochure

and business cards etc and would like their opinion as to which is most intriguing.

Next, do an estimate on what the cost would be to run that advertisement statement by whatever number of people

it would take to convert one winner into your business. And do an estimate of the income one winner can cause you.

(You could ask the most successful person in your industry what those numbers are.) Let's say for example

that you find one winner per 300 people you contact; it costs you $3 each, that's $900. And you believe that one winner

will cause a volume of $2,000 per month residual income. How often will you spend that $3 x 30 times, if you knew

you would predictably yield a winner who goes out and causes $2k/mo.  That $2k/mo is your LPV (Life Time Profit Value)

and in our example, it cost $900 to garner that person/customer/distributor. This is the exact principle I used to grow my business.

If I spend $12,000 per month on television ads and yields 10 patients who give me $5,000 in business the next month, did I make money?

The answer is, it depends on the LIFE TIME PROFIT VALUE of each patient/customer/etc. If the LPV is $4,786 x 10 patients =

$47,860 that I make in a 5 year period, then I am making a fortune, (though part is deferred). The bottomline is this, if you don't know your

LPV then you are losing money because you don;t know how much MONEY to invest (not spend); so you tend to pull back and settle for poor results.

So, relating that principle to MLM:  If you knew for certain you had to talk to 300 people to find one winner who would build a $2000 residual income

per month and it would cost you $3 per person (let's say for biz cards or phone costs or whatever overhead); would you do it? Thus, spend $900 to earn $2k x 12months - $24,0000 per year?   You might say "of course".  But I am telling you from years of experience, that I have showed other real estate investors and doctors my method above and I get a blank stare (I call it the non-winner freeze). That is exactly why, you have to know your ratios, so you know how many non-winner freezes you have to go through to find the winners. And if you know your LPV then your advertising is free, which means you can contact an unlimited number of people and the law of averages will produce a winner that makes you a lot of money; and the only thing that can stop you is you. I had a real estate as that I had honed and refined over the years; it cost me $147/mo to run and produce an mean of $6,800 profit every month. Why? Answer" Because I had a well-tested compelling statement, aimed at the proper audience (in your case entrepreneurs/winners, not bench-warmers and small minds) and I new my numbers i.e.: I knew exactly what I had to spend (money & effort) to get the larger measurable result.  So put the effort and attention in to learn your ratios and your LPV and you cannot fail in any business. Read my prior posts for other ideas. I am starting to get busier than I like and may not be hear as much.

• August 15, 2011 11:29 PM PDT
    • EnviroTabs Scam

Thanks Jon. Thought of another way to try and you help you folks grow your business:

This is to help you understand how crucial it is to work you ratios; but I will explain it

from a different angle:  How would you like to have an unlimited advertising budget?

For you biz cards, fllyers, or web site or however you introduce your product:

The concept is called Life Time Profit Value (LPV).

First, develop a few concise, preferrably measurable compelling introductory statements about your product.

E.G.  "How often do you think people would use a product that saves them 2 to 5 times its cost in

fuel savings, oil changes and engine repairs?" (Or whatever is applicable to your product).

"Do you think a home business introducing that could be profitable"

Now, contact people who are likely prospects and tell them you are testing headlines for your brochure

and business cards etc and would like their opinion as to which is most intriguing.

Next, do an estimate on what the cost would be to run that advertisement statement by whatever number of people

it would take to convert one winner into your business. And do an estimate of the income one winner can cause you.

(You could ask the most successful person in your industry what those numbers are.) Let's say for example

that you find one winner per 300 people you contact; it costs you $3 each, that's $900. And you believe that one winner

will cause a volume of $2,000 per month residual income. How often will you spend that $3 x 30 times, if you knew

you would predictably yield a winner who goes out and causes $2k/mo.  That $2k/mo is your LPV (Life Time Profit Value)

and in our example, it cost $900 to garner that person/customer/distributor. This is the exact principle I used to grow my business.

If I spend $12,000 per month on television ads and yields 10 patients who give me $5,000 in business the next month, did I make money?

The answer is, it depends on the LIFE TIME PROFIT VALUE of each patient/customer/etc. If the LPV is $4,786 x 10 patients =

$47,860 that I make in a 5 year period, then I am making a fortune, (though part is deferred). The bottomline is this, if you don't know your

LPV then you are losing money because you don;t know how much MONEY to invest (not spend); so you tend to pull back and settle for poor results.

So, relating that principle to MLM:  If you knew for certain you had to talk to 300 people to find one winner who would build a $2000 residual income

per month and it would cost you $3 per person (let's say for biz cards or phone costs or whatever overhead); would you do it? Thus, spend $900 to earn $2k x 12months - $24,0000 per year?   You might say "of course".  But I am telling you from years of experience, that I have showed other real estate investors and doctors my method above and I get a blank stare (I call it the non-winner freeze). That is exactly why, you have to know your ratios, so you know how many non-winner freezes you have to go through to find the winners. And if you know your LPV then your advertising is free, which means you can contact an unlimited number of people and the law of averages will produce a winner that makes you a lot of money; and the only thing that can stop you is you. I had a real estate as that I had honed and refined over the years; it cost me $147/mo to run and produce an mean of $6,800 profit every month. Why? Answer" Because I had a well-tested compelling statement, aimed at the proper audience (in your case entrepreneurs/winners, not bench-warmers and small minds) and I new my numbers i.e.: I knew exactly what I had to spend (money & effort) to get the larger measurable result.  So put the effort and attention in to learn your ratios and your LPV and you cannot fail in any business. Read my prior posts for other ideas. I am starting to get busier than I like and may not be hear as much.

• August 15, 2011 11:49 PM PDT
    • EnviroTabs Scam

Lol, still going with this "winner" thing, I get a kick out of it. Sure I see a sales dynamic, but mostly I see a manipulative sales tactic. Turns me off to the product personally. Not saying you're a bad guy or anything, but not the kind of person I would want to do business with, no offense. More importantly, if this is how GFG teaches its reps to operate, I'd definitely avoid. At least make the copy/paste look like you wrote it all exclusively for us. (Shrug)

• August 16, 2011 12:10 AM PDT
    • EnviroTabs Scam

I can tell ya right now I am very interested in the product, alrthough I do agree that this feller does come off a bit rude and manipulative, it is the one thing that takes a great presentation and junks it for me. I like your posts Jon you seem like a genuinely neutral guy, and I generally feel ok about taking your word about Javita. Maybe JohnJoseph is a nice fella as well, but as I read I can't help but feel like there is too much of a rep and not enough human being under there. I've never gone that route to provide my products to the people I come into contact with, I presented myself as a genuine friend, that's how we do things where I'm from. Noit every product is really all that great, but some of them are phenomenal, and I make sure to say so. I would never look at someone sitting across from me and suggest that winners will try it and other people won't. Its cheap, and generally in poor taste. Its no different on a forum like this one, you are representing not only yourself, but your company. I don't know you JohnJoseph and I got no right to tell you what to do or how to do things, but you seem like a really smart feller and your product looks real impressive. I bet if you dropped the winner stuff people would feel much more genuine about your presentation, and that's the crux of the biscuit behind my own success. Even though I tailor my presentation depending on the kind of person I want to get involved, I am pretty direct, and I don't bring their self esteem into it.

I hope you experience success sir.

• August 16, 2011 3:01 PM PDT
    • EnviroTabs Scam

Well I'm a GFG rep, and I don't call the people that don't choose to join the business losers, or non-"winners."  Not everybody is interested in every opportunity that comes by them, no matter how great.  I am here to supply you guys with all the answers to your questions.  If I don't win you guys as distributors, hopefully I can as customers.  Your are all winners in my eyes!

Regards,

Angel

• November 18, 2011 1:56 PM PST
    • EnviroTabs Scam

I think reading this thread with similar players, but this one being a bit toxic, my offer from http://repspace.com/forums/t/2872.aspx:

Partial Repost from an Valid Discussion on GFG.

I am a network marketing skeptic, as a former veteran of several good and bad companies, albeit my income part-time rather than full-time as a leader. This is mainly because I am not their trained dog, and I don't buy hype as a business pragmatist. I have seen every scam, sham, hype and conster out there. Short of being Rod Cook, I'm about as neutral as you find. (Company names and leadership level savailable by PM or email.)

I am a former VP Operations for two construction companies, and current Managerment at a financial service center. Upper management doesn't buy into BS without numbers. (Because I am a moving target with access to large sums of cash, prefer not to provide my name thanks, but prior firms available by PM or email.)

I also have a degree and background in I.T. Management (Degree/school and firm names available by PM or email.) This will factor into my explanation. I have an upper level edcuation before my major changed in science and chem, so I have some idea of how to read & filter their research.

I have also come out of 'marketing retirement' for a social and Internet marketing experiment, in which I have joined GreenFoot. (No flames on this with skepticism: I did give full disclosure.)

I find it more disturbing "no patent handled out for privacy reasons." Everything else looks in order. As former upper management, I do think there are smart reasons for this but it seems convenient. My understanding of the new EPA rules is that it is quite an investment to get registered (Cycle 1 & 2 tests now merged?) so this adds some credibility - and legal ability to say saves miles and safe for your car. VERY expensive.

Not to pick on DreamLife or Power Plus MGP, but all the accusations about products manufacturerd by hand (gum?), financial issues, and lack of EPA registrations with claims of damages (avoiding LA Atty General claims since state laws vary) - comparing this with the last great "pill" or gas MLM, GreenFoot is started by people who were in the "gas saver" MLM before DreamLife (chose not to partake?) and have little history of bouncing companies. They also "retooled" what I have researched (5 EPA reg's) as an existing private company that didn't appear in financial trouble. GFG calls do seem like Methodist bulletin reviews (thank God I was raised Weslyan) and have MLM hype, my LORD they aren't the Hallelujah! sermons DreamLife appears to have (based on me listening to a few online) - and many other that seem more fly by night. Seems a way better "gamble."

I'm relatively new to the GFG business, although you can see plainly this is NOT my first rodeo, so now is the time to visit my site and "Contact Distributor: while I am CANDID *not* 100% sold with any questions: http://www.greenfootfglobal.com/Youareceo  I also encourage former? DreamLIfers finding this page out of frustration to try a product that doesn't have 4,000 complaints online. If anything, when you contact me as another professional or "seeker" you won't get a sales pitch but real information. That's how I roll. I will warn you even as a pragmatist I've had constructive results. And if I find GFG is dishonest, I won't pitch my tight network on it - It's just not worth the damage to my reputation. I haven't marketed something since 2008, and there is a reason I waited six months during investigation to jump in cautiously.

In fact, anyone with serious questions that demand an answer: If you contact me on my web site, I will deliver them to Bill Hyman personally, as long as your questions are not negative or flame-bait. My sponsor is one level below the corporate office, and we are in regular contact with the Hymans. I've been to my father's house (who is drop-dead sold on his Durango getting 23 mpg instead of 16? BTW) and heard Hyman's wife on his answering machine leaving a message for Pop while he was out. My father is successful in sales, but not the high roller will travel you usually get with professional network marketers. I had the displeasure of a down laptop that weekend, and was using his office. Yes, I am just a baby at 36 aren't I? No I don't live there - down the street, thanks for asking. But don't get the idea that I am cozy with the owners, or that I am their Monkey Boy per se - I just have access to them.

Now, I'm sure I will get the marketing flame and the newbie flame because I am not posting to share. However, as a GFG person - and legal savvy company man in my own right - I do have to avoid saying things I can't substantiate or prove about a company with which I legally signed. So, my inclinations aren't public so I am not sued or issued notice, etc. - The main reason I won't explain online. The fact you have contact me personaly is a bonus, and the lack of public humility by equally unsubstantiated flames is priceless to me. :)

I do promise I am only trying to help. But, what can I say? I rarely post anywhere, and I can't help it there is one "scam" accusation website I can find for GFG (plus this pragmatic, authentic and useful discussion - KUDOS) and 10,000 dislike sites for the other guys. Not my problem there.

JSH - Managing Member SaveGas MakeCash GoGreen LLC

http://www.greenfootglobal.com/Youareceo
      you are ceo at gmail dot com

• November 18, 2011 3:35 PM PST
    • EnviroTabs Scam

Yeah, the patent discussion was kinda stupid - I ended up just letting it drop:

"I've already told you Jon, they won't disclose that do to a privacy clause to protect the manufacturer; and no I will not go in to further detail why again."

Other than being insulting, arrogant, and offensive, it makes no sense.  Patents are public, and you can search for them at the patent office website. Envirotabs (when i searched for it) was no where to be found.  Probably under some other name, but it's suspicious the company won't share their "patent" information publically.

Jon R. Patrick

Give Your Life Some TLC!

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel