Forums MLM Reviews Essante Reviews
  • Topic: Essante Worlwide Review

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • October 25, 2010 9:46 AM PDT
    • Essante Worlwide Review

To introduce myself, my name is Rob.

I have been an Essante direct sales rep and independent home business owner since 2007 and I proudly use, and promote the organic and green products as well as endorse Essante as a business and a company.

I have watched this amazing company grow drastically in numbers and it just keeps getting better and better. I have also found Essante to be a complete company that I am very comfortable with and I love the organic consumable products and the changing marketplace that is great demand of the organic and going green movement that we cater too.

As far as business goes, I am an advocate of great customer service and that is what they pride in and provide. In addition to the totally unique organic products, training, and compensation, the ownership is second to none and always a phone call away.

In 2009 our company did a 360 turn for the better. Below I have summed up our company with some info about the recent changes that have been made for the better. The Going Green Revolution and Paradigm Shift that provides The Total Of Health Business Opportunity!

Essante Worldwide Information:

Essanté Worldwide was founded in 2004 with one clear and simple goal in mind - to improve healthy living!

With a mission of delivering a platform for complete prosperity that would enable people to attain health and balance, the sole owner reached out to other professionals in the industry. After multiple discussions with his development team, the investigation began to find the ultimate ingredients recommend for complete Total Life Balance. Their answer: a 100% Green & Organic Product Company.

In January 2009, a group of health care and business professionals with a passion for the life-enhancing benefits of Organic Products came together with a commitment to create a new standard of Green Living for the world. They wanted to deliver products that were clean and would appeal to all people - from those who know nothing of the Green Organic Way of Life to those considered experts in the field.

And so it was clear that Essante Worldwide would introduce a product line that would be completely based on Organics.

This leadership team focused on a series of critical questions:

• "What if we could provide the world with a new, powerful wellness alternative?"
      • "What if wellness was available through a mainstream approach to Going Green?"
      • "What if we could source, test, and manufacture a higher quality products - more pure and with higher efficacy than any others available on the market today?"
      • "What if we, in a most professional manner, could partner with major hospitals, doctors, scientists, researchers and opinion leaders to provide the most compelling authentication of products on the planet?"

The conclusion they reached was that with hard work and the joint commitment of others with similar passions and vision, they could and would create a new paradigm for a healthier way of life. Freeing the world of toxic chemicals... One household at a time.

With that conviction, Essanté Worldwide, which means "The Essence of Total Health", launched a major new focus on Green Living on their website, in their product line, in their educational materials and within their training efforts.

In addition to developing new, all organic, certified organic, and wild crafted products, Essanté Worldwide's future product offerings will include Nutrition, Spa Treatments, Skin and Hair Care, Mommy/Baby Care, Pet Care, Household Care, Laundry Care and healthy living products based on Organic technologies. All of these products are based on a comprehensive wellness philosophy of appropriate nutrition, exercise, rest and stress management, reduction of toxic load, informed self-care, and proactive healthcare.

What’s really important is that the future is "GREEN" – Organic and Wild-Crafted!! Essanté Worldwide brings the benefits of SuperFoods and Natural Health Drinks that support weight management efforts. The first-of-a-kind Skin and Personal Care Products are organic, certified organic and/or wild crafted – and DO NOT CONTRIBUTE TO WEIGHT GAIN as so many ingredients in other commercial products have been shown to do. These products are just the start of the Essanté’s commitment to providing sustainable, "GREEN" products – our commitment to your health and your financial wellness.

As a direct sales company, Essanté Worldwide products are sold exclusively through Independent Product Consultants who introduce, educate and sell Essanté Worldwide products locally - through relationship marketing - and globally - through personalized web shopping sites.

Visit the Essanté Worldwide website today!

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel