Forums Work From Home Business Forums Evolv Forum
  • Topic: Evolv Health Issues

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • February 7, 2011 12:04 AM PST
    • Evolv Health Issues

I've been reading a lot about Evolv water, and it's benefits, as determined by the esteemed Futureceuticals company that owns them, citing that all of their testing and studies have confirmed that their product does not contribute to an increase in the production of free radicals like so many other products with similar ingredients.

So I did a bit more research of my own to find out what, if any, Evolv health issues might be reported by users who were not part of the study.

First and foremost, it appears that Evolv has other issues to contend with in that they are being sued by M.D. Anderson and the University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center for trademark violation, dilution and damages. The University and M.D. Anderson emphatically deny any and all involvement with Evolv.

As to the study, after review of the results and conditions, as I suspected, the University found no evidence whatsoever of any improvement when using Evolv water in any capacity. In fact, at several points in the study, the actual scientific evidence found that the water may even increase production of some of the more harmful elements within the body. You can read the full article, with reference to the court proceedings and scientific findings HERE.

I doubt Evolv will be backstroking out of this one.

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel