Forums Q & A Questions and Answers
  • Topic: Facebook Advertising

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • November 21, 2010 5:48 AM PST
    • Facebook Advertising

A Question about Facebook Advertising:

I have been thinking about advertising on Facebook.

I see that there are a lot of marketing programs that claim to teach how to do Facebook Advertising effectively.

Is it all based on PPC?

Does Jonathan Budd's Traffic 3.0 program teach anything other than how to resell the Traffic 3.0 program using Facebook PPC advertising?

What is the average PPC cost on Facebook for a campaign targeted toward MLM or Network Marketing?

What is a typical daily budget?

What is a typical click through rate for a Facebook advertising campaign?

Do you need a certain click through rate to remain active?

Thanks in advance.

• March 11, 2011 1:23 AM PST
    • Facebook Advertising

Jim,

I know it has been awhile since you posted this question, thought  I would add my experience with facebook ads.

Yes most of facebook ads are based on PPC. I have never used google PPC but from what I hear FB, is simpler to use and get started with.

I do not have any experience with Traffic 3.0........... I don't find it beneficial to pay someone to resell advice on keywords, (basically helping them make money and taking focus off of what you are intending to do)

Facebook ads are easy to set up, I say this with NO experience other than FB, You have total design control and you can actually get Great estimates on cost before you take it online....

Daily budget??????? You have the option of going from $1.00 to $1million, lol

When I started using the ads, (prior to traffic 3.0 and everyone else jumping onboard) you could get great keywords for cent on the dollar to google PPC.

Now................. I don't think this is the case. Your rates are lower but still similar to Google.

Good Luck! 

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel