Forums Scams FHTM
  • Topic: FHTM Reviews

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • February 4, 2010 10:46 AM PST
    • FHTM Reviews

I've just read that Fortune High Tech Marketing is an affiliate income based company. That means that I can promote the companies they represent, and earn commissions on everything I sell through them.

The FHTM reviews that I've read so far, say that this is not an unusual practice and that most companies will let you do their 'affiliate marketing' for a percentage of the sale. What makes this company's program better or different? Does anyone know?

• February 5, 2010 2:04 AM PST
    • FHTM Reviews

FHTM charges $299 to join.  It looks like they offer many 'affiliate' service programs, like Direct TV, VoIP, magazines, and health and beauty products, all of which pay a commission that somehow gets disbursed to FHTM Reps.

But based on FHTM reviews I've read it seems that most of the money is made through referring members who pay the $299 fee.  It looks like unless you build a huge downline, you're not likely to see much revenue.

• June 18, 2010 11:22 PM PDT
    • FHTM Reviews

You can set up the affiliate marketing programs directly with Dish, Travelocity and the wireless carriers. BUYER BEWARE. Dont get sucked into the Fortune Hi-Tech pyramid scam. They are illegal and have a multitude of legal woes. You will lose.

• February 5, 2010 6:33 AM PST
    • FHTM Reviews

I read several FHTM reviews that mentioned the $299 fee to join as well. In addition, one review, and this was just their opinion but it was worth noting, mentioned that in some cases, such as Magazine.com, you could actually go directly to their website, and register for free as an affiliate, and make a 35% commission that won't have to be dipped into by anyone higher than you.

I'm always a little leery of companies that charge me to join and don't offer a product or at the very least, a service for my money. Still, until more information comes my way about the company, either directly through an FHTM Rep or otherwise, I'll keep an open mind.

• February 5, 2010 10:52 PM PST
    • FHTM Reviews

What do either of you hear about FHTM  as just another pyramid scheme?  Sure reads like one to me....

• March 16, 2010 10:40 AM PDT
    • FHTM Reviews

Hello All!

I just discovered NPROS.com and thought it was a great place to not only meet some new people but also use the available resources as a good source of 3rd party validation.

I am an FHTM rep and see that there are some questions.  Hopefully I can shed some light.

I guess from the most recent question. is it a scam.  Well, I'm sure we are used to hearing that no matter what company we are with.  I would recommend watching some of the videos to get some information on the company and how/why it was started.  To address the the question head on, no it's not a scam and in answering this i will also be answering some of the previous questions.

FHTM is kinda like a affiliate program but on STEROIDS.  You see where FHTM excels where many companies falter is in the monthly volume of product.  First off, you will not catch me bad mouthing another company just to make mine look good and truly believe that a good company will stand on it's own merit.

Specifically with a product based company you must have a certain amount of volume flowing every month or you don't get paid plain and simple.  When money exchanges without a tangible service or product then you will be flirting with something along the illegal lines.

Once you join FHTM and you get your first 3 points you are now qualified to be paid on your 1st level.  This is where it gets interesting.  In most companies you need to get 3 separate customers, with FHTM you can be your first 3 points, actually you only need 10 points to be fully qualified.  The only exception is that 2 of those points have to be someone else other than you.  Your points consist of website, cell phone, internet access, roadside assistance etc etc. stuff that you are already using.

But if you want to get some additional information check out the site

http://www.thereelfhtm.net/v103.aspx

And if you have any additional questions feel free to give me a call.

Sincerely,

Hector Gonzalez

• June 18, 2010 11:24 PM PDT
    • FHTM Reviews

THERE ARE NO PRODUCT REQUIREMENTS IN FHTM. ALL OF THE REVENUE COMES FROM RECRUITING. EVEN WHEN PAID REESIDUALS THEY ARE SO FREAKING SMALL BECAUSE OF THE TOP LOADED PYRAMID SCHEME THAT YOU WONT MAKE ANYTHING ANYWAY.

YOU WOULD BE MUCH BETTER GOING TO THE COMPANIES YOU WISH TO REPRESENT AND GETTING YOUR OWN DEALS......NO UP FRONT FEES AND NO SCAM!

• June 20, 2010 4:00 AM PDT
    • FHTM Reviews

Has anyone suggested easy on the caffiene?  Why all the yelling?  Are you sure there are no product requirements?  Seems you fell short in your DD.  To be qualified to get paid you MUST have at least 3 points.

Not have $100 or even $200/mo on a super pill or super juice, just 3 points.  That would mean renewing a maximum of 2 cell phones in a family phone plan and 1 service you are already paying for.

If you are already spending the money why not become your own customer.

Next time choose decaf.

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel