Forums Fundraising Fundraising Forum
  • Topic: FREE NON-PROFIT FUNDRAISER REVIEWS & IDEAS WHICH ARE RECESSION P

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • January 7, 2010 10:43 PM PST
    • FREE NON-PROFIT FUNDRAISER REVIEWS & IDEAS WHICH ARE RECESSION P

Having supported many non profit fundraising campaigns over the years, the one thing that is obvious, most are struggling, so offering something new, cost free, plus benefits the organization, donors and now, for the first time, the volunteers, this is truly a unique non-profit which supports other non-profits.  In this case, TamPogo-Fundraiser.com is in iteself rasing funds to feed starving children, which is a well defined and important mission, but here is a case that your non profit can have a double impact.

As TamPogo-Fundraiser divsion started last year, many have not found it yet, so take a look, research it, the prices are wholesale direct on thousands of name brands, and it is cost free to become a member or independent representative.  Talk about value, you will find it here, and whenever someone makes an optional purchase, it feeds a starving child for a full week.   This is the easiest most value packed fundraiser I have ever researched and reviewed, perfect in a down economy and recession like this one when all fundraisers are suffering with less donations and fewer voluteers since dual income households are on the rise.

Everyone wants to save money in these tough times, and TamPogo-Fundraiser is the answer.  Not only for fundraisers, but for the home business entrepreneur.  I have saved over $100. a month just by switching my nutritional and health products over to TamPogo-Fundraiser.com, so this is your answer if you are into nutritional products and health products.  You will find the best quality name brands for less, much less in almost all cases.  Plus, with thousands of new items being added as more wholesale manufacture direct deals are secured, this is the best long term business opportunity I have researched which is perfect in a recession since everyone is looking to save money, save time and save hassle of traditional shopping.

Success to all,

BEST FREE & EASY MONEY SAVING RECESSION PROOF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES

WHICH SAVE EVERYONE MONEY & PROVIDE CONCLUSIVE RESULTS INSTANTLY

http://FREE-STREAM-TV.com     http://JUST-PRUVIT.com     http://ASTHMA-FREE-HOME.com

• April 9, 2011 5:39 AM PDT

Update:

No doubt, all fundraisers are having a tough time since economy collapsed and recession continues to get worse as the unemployment rate isn't improving.

Having researched dozens of fundraisers, very few are working as they had in better times, so if you fundraiser is suffering declining revenues from donars, as well as not having enough volunteers, then you need to research this new concept.

What is everyone looking for in todays economy, to save money, not waste it on overpriced candy, cookies, pizza dough or wrapping paper, this much we all know.  Offer your donors true value on something everyone can understand and needs, then you will see success in your efforts to raise funds for your non profit organization.

A new concept has just been introduced which is going to change the whole industry, and this is no hype, it is value like you have never seen in any fundraiser before, and I should know, I have researched them all.  Imagine if you could offer your donors a free membership where they can access life, health and RX prescription savings of thousands of dollars every year, and in doing so, your organization will raise unlimited funds, plus your volunteers are rewarded at same time.

How many people are able to afford health care or their prescriptions, never mind having access to a no cost life legacy benefit worth thousands to protect their families in case of death.  Most people are not able to afford these essentials any longer, especially when unemployed like millions of people are in these tough times. 

If you or your non profit organization is in need of raising unlimited funds while your donors are receiving thousands in benefits, all at no cost or obligation, totally free to see, just register to watch video and learn more.  For several free fundraisers, visit us at http://Free-Fundraisers.com to learn more.

Success to all,

• April 11, 2011 12:40 AM PDT

Interesting concept, I visited the Tampogo site and am doing a bit of research now. Reminds me a little bit of Amway, as far as its structure. I got a look at the products via an online copy of the catalogue, and it seems ok, nothing particularly groundbreaking but it does seem to have a decent all around spread for product variety. The only thing I found a bit puzzling is that some of the prices for products are actually more expensive there than in a mainstream store. I really like the fundraiser concept, this is definitely a good thing, especially for a relatively new company. Thank you for introducing it to us Repspace geeks, maybe I will do a review on them.

• April 17, 2011 1:45 AM PDT

Free-Fundraisers

Given the economy is in steep decline, along with donors and volunteers who have long supported non profit organizations, no doubt, everyone is seeing a huge drop off in donor support with very few NPO's reaching their financial goals.  Whether you are working with a national fundraiser, or smaller local ones, donations are way below what they were in previous years. 

If your efforts in raising funds is not producing the results you require, then like me, you need to research new concepts for what use to work no longer does for most organizations.  My little girl scout sold half what she sold last year and had to work twice as hard, makes you wonder what next year will be like.  Given the high cost of cookies, candy, pizza dough and wrapping paper used by most traditional fundraisers, people are just not going to pay for overpriced near useless items in a collpased economy like this.

So what options are there?  Having been involved with many fundraisers over the years, I see the problem growing eash year since financial collapse with no end in site, until now.  Curious, I know I was, and when I look at what most people want, and need, this is where one has to focus when it comes to any business, or non profit fundraiser.  Everyone is looking for value like never before, no longer will people waste their money, even the wealthy are pulling back, so seek out programs which offer true verifiable value is secret to success in a recession.

The most interesting of all is a financial strategy of leveraged life benefits, and having known about this industry for years used in estate planning, now it is available to everyone, and it all starts with a unique concept of protection for your families in case you pass unexpectedly.  How many families are protected with a life benefit?  Fewer than ever before given high unemployment and uncertainty in economy, they usually start trimming their families budget starting with cutting out expenses not essentail to survive.  What would you cut out if you lost your job?  You need a roof over your head, you need to eat, you may need transportation like a car, and these are the three essentials, but all the rest is less important fo rmost.

If you were to offer everyone something of value, something most should have, but no longer do, would that make your fundraiser a success?  Peace of mind is worth more than ever, just as job security use to make a big difference for a family.  Times have never been more difficult than now, so presenting a legacy life benefit is the easiest of all fundraisers I have researched.  For non profit organizations, it is free to become involved.  For volunteers, they too can be rewarded with free access to benefits.  With no selling required, your volunteers will love this aspect.  Everyone can join for free, everyone will want to share it with others who are struggling, and donors will flow into program because it costs them nothing to register as a member of this community outreach program where it is all about people helping people, and who wouldn't want to help others while achieving their own goals of protecting their families.

Leverage life estate planning is not new, but presenting the concept to the masses is.  If you are finding your fundraising goals are not meeting expectations, then you own it to yourself to explore this new concept for everyone to enjoy with no obligation or cost.  It is all about sharing concept and the value offered with others.  With all the major affiliations who want to offer our members value on items everyone already uses, this is becoming a concept which its time has come, no better timing than the present when everyone is interested in saving money and helping others do the same.  The mission is clear, pay it forward, give to receive, offer the masses value of thousands for no cost, sure made sense to me.

Success to all,     

• March 22, 2012 1:38 AM PDT

NEWEST NON PROFIT FUNDRAISER UNDER REVIEW

With the economy still in recession, non profit organizations are also under pressure and looking for solutions and as I have learned, are struggling.  Value rules in a recession, and everyone is looking to save money, not waste it on useless products like cookies, candy, wrapping paper, pizza dough and other overpriced products we are all familiar with.

I have always researched the best values on the market, and Free-FlixsNow has got to be one of the best values ever.  Since almost everyone rents movies, in fact, industry wide, over a million movies are rented weekly, this is a huge multi-billion dollar industry.  NetFlix alone had revenues of over $3.2 billion in 2011 and even with them losing over 800,000 subscribers when they raiser prices, they still saw almost a 50% increase in subscribers last year.

Having researched this industry thoroughly, I see this as the number one recession proof business I have ever reviewed.  We all know about RedBox success, and BlockBuster which was the gorilla in industry for years, but now in bankruptcy for one very important reason, overhead and competition from NetFlix and RedBox Kiosks was eating into their profits.  Having owned a retail movie rental store when VHS movies were on market, I know how profitable this industry was first hand.  I got put out of business by BlockBuster, so I was happy to see them go into bankruptcy due to the same tactics they used to dominate market for decades.

Bottom line is this.  Everyone is looking to save money, not waste it.  If you were presented with a lower cost alternative such as Free-FlixsNow is, and the same movies were available as the others offer, same home direct delivery, and soon, same Kiosk system as RedBox, and also coming, the future of rental industry with streaming movies for those with high speed internet connections.  Simply put, if you want to save money, check out Free-FlixsNow. With BlockBuster and NetFlix charging up to $10.00 per month, Free-FlixsNow is just $2.08 per month for savings of over a hundred dollars a year on same movies you would rent from others.  With cable and satellite movie rentals of $6.99 each in many areas for first release movies, think of the savings for an average family.  Then looking at the average families trip to the local movie theatre which now costs almost $40.00, never mind cost of gas, this is what people want, entertainment for less.

For non profit fundraisers, this is about as easy as it gets.  Just hand out free trial discount cards to your donor base and as new subsribers register, a share of profits is paid to the fundraiser.  With the added incentive of getting unlimited movies for free, just by sharing and referring others who want to save money, each donor could easily refer their family and friends which will create a sustainable donation stream month after month for your favorite fundraiser.  This is the one free gift that keeps on giving, almost viral once you get the referrals started since everyone is looking to save money, and everyone rents movies, games and music, and Free-FlixsNow will have it all available for less.  Pre-launch beta testing just started and launch to public is in July, so get your position now to learn how to present it to your charity or foundation.

Success to all,

www.Free-FlixsNow.com

BEST FREE & EASY MONEY SAVING RECESSION PROOF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES

WHICH SAVE EVERYONE MONEY & PROVIDE CONCLUSIVE RESULTS INSTANTLY

http://FREE-STREAM-TV.com     http://JUST-PRUVIT.com     http://ASTHMA-FREE-HOME.com

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel