Forums Work From Home Business Forums Gano Excel
  • Topic: Gano Excel missing downline

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • November 13, 2009 4:07 AM PST
    • Gano Excel missing downline

Not sure if anyone else has had a problem like this with Gano, I once had a respectable business with Gano and promoted it vigorously . My hard work was rewarded by having 50 affiliates removed from my downline. I inquired both upline and talked directly to H.O. in B.C. No one could give me an answer as to why or where they went and my upline was not much help as they were quite happy to push it aside.

I have since moved on to better ops then Gano as a business. I still use their products but would caution on the business side.

• November 15, 2009 5:46 AM PST

Nukatu,

I'm sorry to hear about your problems with Gano Excel.  Unfortunately, this problem is very common place in the industry.  Companies do this just to make sure that they don't have to pay out huge commission checks to the reps that have been there for a long time, and have built up a large customer and rep base.  It's really dirty when they have to stoop this low just to "save a few bucks".

This also shows me these companies are having problems meeting their financial obligations.  The best way to get rid of the problem, for them, is to not admit there is a problem ... and to sweep it under the carpet. 

I've seen this exact problem in the industry so many times.  They go after the reps with big checks, and start playing "hanky panky" with their downlines.  When are these companies going to realize that they only hurt themselves when they start screwing over the "big guys" in their company?  Probably never ... it has been going on for a long time, and will continue to go on.  By screwing over the "heavy hitter", their remaining downline may follow him/her into Comany X/Y.

If you are still looking for something, I urge you to check out my website @ http://www.Velocity4U.com/NewLifestyleMentor, then click on the "View Company Presentation" link next to my picture.  Feel free to contact me if you have any questions (my contact info is below).

All the best,

Greg Granger

E-mail:  greg@greggranger.com

Ph:  USA: 602-539-0552

Can:  780-842-4772

• November 15, 2009 9:37 AM PST

I was told that after 6 months of inactivity with Gano - they purge the tree (but that may be B.S.). You should ask a friend in your "group" to call in the office and ask the status of their distributorship...  That's a way to check..

Sorry to here your loss.

LR 

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel