Forums Q & A Questions and Answers
  • Topic: Global Verge Scam

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • November 29, 2009 5:19 AM PST
    • Global Verge Scam

What is the latest info on Global Verge and the reports of the company being a scam?

What happened with the Zer01 VoIP product and Buzzirk?

Who are the current executives?

• November 29, 2009 6:06 AM PST
    • Global Verge Scam

Gloval Verge / Buzzirk lost their business relationship with Zer01.

Global Verge CEO is Mark Petschel.

Mark Petschel was arrested in 2004 on charges of securities fraud in St. Lois. This has been reported on several sites.

Petschel's info has been removed from the management page of the www.globalverge.com

I Googled Mark Petschel and found him related to several MLM's that never made it off the ground... i.e, BizzBuzz, Country Club, NuSkyWay, MVPNetwork, GoldenFairway, and E-verge.

• November 30, 2009 3:12 AM PST
    • Global Verge Scam

A search for "Global Verge Scam" returns over 1.5 million page results.

That does not seem to be a very good sign.  According to info online, Buzzierk Mobile and Global Verge launched in the beginning of July. They kept telling reps that they had the most amazing technology and that they were going to revolutionize the phone market with their Zer01 product.

Instead, they didn't deliver squat. Zer01 dropped the relationship and posted a press release.

At that point, everyone started talking about the "Global Verge Scam". It's almost impossible to find any good solid info about the company because there are so many pages that talk about the Buzzirk Mobile Scam and the Global Verge Scam and about CEO Mark Petschel ( sometimes spelled Mark Ptechel - so there's no way to be sure this is even the same person ) or even who the current CEO actually is ( info isn't listed on the site ).

The issues the company has had with their commissions also don't help the Global Verge Scam label.

Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2009 5:44 PM

Subject: Global Verge Update 7-21-09

All e-Associates:
      Last week we sent you a notification stating that our commission run has been delayed for seven to ten days. Once again, this is a result of the phenomenal volumes generated by the almost 30,000 people that you (as a team) brought into the business in one month.  We are working feverishly to get everything aligned so that you are all paid appropriately.”

The basic info on Global Verge can be found here: Global Verge

• December 16, 2009 12:36 AM PST
    • Global Verge Scam

GV declined to do business with Zer01. Zer01 saw the income potential and got greedy, so GV canned them. Get your facts straight. We are all making money in GV. www.wcraig.globalmobile1.com

• December 16, 2009 3:20 AM PST
    • Global Verge Scam

GV declined to do business with Zer01. Zer01 saw the income potential and got greedy, so GV canned them. Get your facts straight. We are all making money in GV.

Quit drinking the Global Verge koolaid. Is that how they are describing the situation? Let me enlighten you with the FACTS:

August 13, 2009

Zer01 Nixes Business Relationship with Buzzirk Mobile and Global Verge

Citing breach of contract, Zer01 today announced that it has dissolved its business partnership with Buzzirk Mobile and Global Verge. Zer01 first announced its plan to offer unlimited mobile voice and data services to smartphone owners early this year. It later teamed with Buzzirk and Global Verge to distribute its services. Eventually, investigative reports revealed that Buzzirk and Global Verge were led by people with criminal records and histories of running pyramid schemes. Zer01 claims that Buzzirk and Global Verge violated the terms of their contract with Zer01, and have ended their business relationship. Buzzirk Mobile will no longer be able to market Zer01 Mobile services to its partners, including Global Verge.

Pooster, how do you construe that to be "Global Verge declined to do business..."?

• December 20, 2009 11:56 PM PST
    • Global Verge Scam

I just found this guy over in the scentsy wickless candle forum from July...wonder if he got the memo...

"This summer gas will go up, will you be the one saying, I wish I was saving on gas or will you be saying I am saving on gas. This is a unique opportunity to save money and make money to offset your spending on gas. Please dont hesitate to send me an email andricusglenn@gmail.com so i can call and explain the effect of this powerful club. This is a technological breakthrough for wireless phones. The first broadband wireless internet phones will hit the market in August this year. The plans are flat rate, unlimited talk, text, data, and internet. The features are ridiculous; you can tether for free, Verizon charges $30. Yeah Boost Mobile is $50 unlimited talk and text, but they use Nextel towers, and lets face if you have to stand still to keep a signal, really what good is the service. Global Verge spent a couple billion on establishing an internet network that offers hi speed movie downloads to your handheld for only one dollar. This service puts the other cellulars to shame, without the hidden taxes and fees...So your price is what it is...79.99! Interantional plan is 89.99. I dare you to do better. Join this movement and become a dealer or customer...make money or get good service or both, the revolution wont be televised, it will be online. "

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel