Forums Q & A Questions and Answers
  • Topic: Green Organics - Robin Rushlo Credentials

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • May 21, 2012 1:51 AM PDT
    • Green Organics - Robin Rushlo Credentials

Hello,

Can anyone provide details on or help verify credentials for one of the Green Organics execs?

Dr. Robin Rushlo:

"Dr. Robin," the well known MLM Radio personality is an Eagle Scout and 24 year U.S. Army and Army Reserves veteran. He is a nationally recognized expert in the network marketing business with the following credentials:

Certified Network Marketing Master (2010)
      Certified Network Marketing Instructor (2009)
      Certified Network Marketing Mentor (2006)
      Certified Network Marketing Scholar (2005)

Over 41 years in Network Marketing (MLM) #2 Retailer in a MLM for 2005,2006, 2007
      #1 Recruiter in another MLM for 2006,2007, 2008, 2009
      #1 Mentor for Network Marketing in 2006, 2010,2011
      Nominated for an American Business Award (Stevie) 2005,2006,2007,2008, 2009, 2010

As of March 2012, he was elected to the Board of The Association of Network Marketing Professionals and holds the following, PhD in Accounting, MBA in Marketing, MS in Bio Chemistry, and several BA and BS degrees.

I can't find any associated bios that cite the colleges these degrees may have come from or who provided the "Certifified Network Marketing Master" certifications. I also have trouble determining the veracity of a claim of "#2 retailer" or #1 recruiter or #1 mentor in unnamed or "another MLM".

Could someone point me toward some verifiable specific facts?

• May 21, 2012 2:48 AM PDT
    • Green Organics - Robin Rushlo Credentials

As of March 2012, he was elected to the Board of The Association of Network Marketing Professionals and holds the following, PhD in Accounting, MBA in Marketing, MS in Bio Chemistry, and several BA and BS degrees.

Call me a skeptic but when there is this much vague my opinion is to always emphasize the "BS degress". Double emphasis on BS.

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel