Forums Candle Companies Scentsy Forum
  • Topic: A Scentsy Consultant

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • January 26, 2010 4:11 PM PST
    • A Scentsy Consultant

I've noticed in recent months that Scentsy's growth has just been off the chart.

http://www.mlmrankings.com/scentsy/trend.htm

They now rank in the top five companies on MLMRankings.

Can anyone explain this recent growth? Is there something about being a Scentsy Consultant that puts this company ahead of other companies selling candle products?

Are they actually selling candles, or candle chunks that are melted in a warmer, or am I completely misunderstanding the product?

• January 26, 2010 11:00 PM PST
    • A Scentsy Consultant

Hi Jan-

I am not a Scentsy Consultant, just an interested consumer...I love candles and burn them all the time, so when I joined Repspace and saw the forum of Scentsy wickless candles I looked into it a little bit. 

I cannot speak to the recent growth or what puts Scentsy ahead of other companies, but I can tell you a little about what I learned...

Scentsy, Inc. is a  party plan company offering a variety of scented, wickless candles heated in decorative ceramic warmers.  These warmers seem to be electric as they use a  low-watt light bulb to melt  wickless candle bars. Kind of like the Easy Bake Oven my daughter uses.  HA!  They also have room sprays, travel size products and even stuff for your car. 

Here is a link that you might find helpful:

www.scentsy.net

Hope this helps a little, Happy searching...

KristenM

• March 26, 2010 12:12 AM PDT
    • A Scentsy Consultant

Hi Jan,

My husband and I are Scentsy reps. It was actually my husband that was interested in doing it in the first place. He loves the 'candles'. They really aren't candles at all, to be honest. They are nice looking wax warmers and the scents are very nice. Take a look at the Scentsy products at our website. There is usually something to match up nicely in most homes.

Cheers!

• August 8, 2010 4:56 AM PDT
    • A Scentsy Consultant

There are things I especially like about Scentsy. The product is high quality yet still affordable. The product is very unique. Scentsy warmers are designed by and manufactured for Scentsy so they aren't just buying from a wholesale supplier and selling under their own name. They have total quality control over their products and it shows in the care they put in to the products. The shipping is affordable...and that's a big plus to me. The business marketing materials are top notch and professional. The system is simple and the business can be worked in many ways. I think a lot of the consultants are just enjoying the products, the company, and other consultants.

• July 2, 2010 1:38 AM PDT
    • A Scentsy Consultant

Both my wife and I are Scentsy Reps as we have just joined. We love it! We even were finally able to finish a website that promotes all Scentsy products.

Honestly? If you're considering joining, I would highly recommend it.

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel