Forums Closed Companies IamVoip Forum
  • Topic: IamVoip Sudden Interest Surge?

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • April 12, 2009 1:18 AM PDT
    • IamVoip Sudden Interest Surge?

Everywhere I go I seem to be seeing info on this company.

What's the story? I know that Steve Smith formerly of Excel Communications has joined the executive team. He's a bit before my time but from what I understand he helped build Excel into a multibillion dollar company.

Does this VOIP company have the same potential as Excel did back in the day, and why the sudden momemtum and interest?

• April 19, 2009 5:35 AM PDT

After Steve Smith joined the company, there has been a new surge in interest and people are making checks.

Some people left back when Mark Guest was director of marketing, and they weren't seeing any results, especially in the southern california area.

Now they are coming back and the company is growing, the product is timely, affordable, and makes sense ( better than paying the phone company ) and they think Steve Smith

Just saw that IamVoip made top of the list on MLM Rankings.

MLMRankings.com

can help build this into the next Excel.

• June 13, 2009 5:04 PM PDT

People left when Mark Guest was involved with IamVoip because he's a total scam artist.

He talks a great talk, and will promise anything, but end of the day he never comes through.

Avoid this guy and any company he is involved with. Search for him under "Mark Guest Identity Theft" on Google and get an idea who you are dealing with.

Hopefully, IamVoip is completely through with this guy.  Just another company in a string of failed companies where he's held some random position.

And his Toupee is the worst I've ever seen.

• June 17, 2009 12:35 PM PDT

Has anybody on this board signed up as a Rep to IamVoip? It looks interesting and it pays to unlimited depth.  Here's a link to the comp plan: http://www.securedcontent.net/iamvoip/nusite/opportunity/IamVoip_Compensation_Plan_6_1_09.pdf .  Of course you are limited to a single product line like Excel.

• June 18, 2009 1:09 PM PDT

Forgot to mention - the last time I saw Mark Guest he had an ankle bracelet and couldn't leave his house.

As long as he is not involved with IamVoip I'll give it another look.

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel