Forums Work From Home Business Forums iJango Forum
  • Topic: iJango Scam

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • September 25, 2009 12:45 PM PDT
    • iJango Scam

I'm seeing all kinds of info on this company on the Internet. A search for the keywords "iJango Scam" turns up a ton of info, none of it pretty, and I can't seem to find anything on what the company actually offers.

Sounds like just another shopping portal deal, none of which have seemed to do really well in the past.

Regarding cofounder Steve Smith, I remember recently seeing a press release that he was partnering with IamVoip. That seems to have gone south. Anyone have that story too?

• October 3, 2009 2:45 AM PDT
    • iJango Scam

Not a scam.  Cameron Sharpe has come clean about his past misdeeds and is trying to make a clean break.

Steve Smith has made a fortune with MLM. He and Cameron Sharpe were both leaders in Excel.

• December 14, 2009 6:05 AM PST
    • iJango Scam

Regarding cofounder Steve Smith, I remember recently seeing a press release that he was partnering with IamVoip. That seems to have gone south. Anyone have that story too?

Yes, there were press releases from IamVoip saying that Steve Smith, formerly of Excel Communications had partnered with the company.

Apparently that fell through and Smith went off and started iJango with Cameron Sharpe and other MLM people.

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel