Forums Scams MLM Scams
  • Topic: JubiRev

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • February 2, 2013 10:24 PM PST
    • JubiRev

*sigh*  - Another one....

I've started getting the heck spammed out of me for JubiRev.  Curious, I clicked one.

https://www.jubirev.com

Oh great, another 'revenue sharing' program.  How do these things not only keep popping up, but people keep joining?  It's the Lottery Mentality!  "If I join quick enough, I'll be rich and not have to do anything!"

With high class mottos like -

"It's not just a company, It's A MOVEMENT!"

you just KNOW it's legit and built for the long term!

I mean:

• 10 POTENT ways to EARN!
      • The ultimate Revenue Sharing Model allowing points to earn up to 105 days
      • First Revenue Sharing Model to pay Daily Rewards in REAL-TIME
      • REAL-TIME Daily Generational Bonuses
      • REAL-TIME Monthly Subscription Payout's
      • Generational Check Matching Bonuses allowing you to match the subscription incomes of tens, hundreds and even thousands
      • JubiSuite Team Placement System that Rewards the Right Behavior and fosters fast and powerful Team Growth
      • JubiStyle Car Club... with your choice of a BMW, Mercedes, or Porsche
      • Payouts to your JubiProsperity Card
      • And Much More….

What's the product?  Where's the Business?!

-JP

Jon R. Patrick

Total Life Changes - Nutrition & weight loss products including the "Miracle Tea". Established & debt free with 700% Growth past 2 years and Binary comp plan on steroids! Weekly pay on fast start and residual with $40 order and NO Sign Up Fee! 

Give Your Life Some TLC!

• February 6, 2013 9:54 PM PST
    • JubiRev

Hi Jon,

JubiRev is the marketing arm for JubiMax, the Product portal.

Products are diverse & numerous, addressing such categories as Energy, Weight Loss, Vitality, Skin Care even Travel.

This is only FREE pre-registration phase. The company has asked no one for a dime until Everyone has All the facts so

that they might make an intelligent and informed decision as to whether or not they would like to proceed when the time comes.

Revenue Sharing comp plans are the Future Jon. Many believe this proven business model has obsoleted the Binary/Unilevel type

Compensation models for Network Marketing/MLM.  Time will tell if that is true. The BIG question is, who will be the Leader in this new Arena?

Based on what I have seen and heard so far, JubiRev/JubiMax is the strongest contender.  Promoters will be paid Daily to give away

samples of our products, and required to place an ad each Day  promoting these free sample giveaways in order to earn.

NO sponsoring other promoters requirement though! This Company is totally product focused and legal (compliant), as the money

that is " Revenue Shared" each day with all it's Promoters is derived from product sales to happy end consumers.

This is a simply a superior and unique method of product distribution, as Company profits are Shared with average Joe's and

average Mary's instead of fat cat giant corporations and overpaid celebrity endorsers. (no SuperBowl commercials)

Want to learn more? Please view a recorded Webinar: 

(JubiRev), (JubiMax) Pre-Registration Presentation:   

I guess it is obvious that i am also an Independent Promoter for JubiREv :: JubiMax, and would love to include anyone reading 

this response including you Jon, on my dynamic and fast growing Team:  Visit: http://www.jubirev.com/newbiglife

This is going to be Fun :)  Over 25,000 people have joined JubiRev :: JubiMax in the first week. That's a Clue!

Jonathan Tripp

https://twitter.com/NewBigLife

• February 7, 2013 2:18 PM PST
    • JubiRev

jubirev has a lot more products coming as well as services coming out in addition to the ones    mentioned above. In addition  revenue sharing programs like jubimax are the wave of the future should this company develope a product and service line comparable to sams wholesale club in top of its revenue sharing plan the company could encourage a shift away from brick and morter businesses making most obsolete when jubimax and jubirev are fully functional and stocked box stores like catalogs  will be irrelevant i chos the username unlimited because there are no limits to the products that can be sold off of jubimax and jubirev and with our income from jubimax there are no limits on organizational growtth sponsoring is encouraged and the products moved by other promoters also increases our daily residual income as well

• February 28, 2013 10:02 PM PST
    • JubiRev

i left because it will be tne next zeek it will be out of business like zeekler

I noticed several similarities between JubiRev / JubiMax that give me the same concern.

The business model revolves around "points", buying points, spending points on samples, and so on which is extremely similar to Zeekler and Zeek Rewards model of giving away 'bids'.

They also appear to have a requirement for placing ads, the same as Zeekler, which led to widespread name recognition through spam posts on classified boards and emails and just made them a bigger target.

In any business model where you are replacing commissions or real dollars with 'points' or 'rewards' you run the risk of running afoul of the FTC.

Zeekler and Zeek Rewards made the major mistake of including an investment return aspect in their model, a percentage return for money placed into the system, which was a clear violation of the securities laws.

I haven't seen that specific aspect in the JubiRev model, but too many things about it are troubling. That and the lack of a physical address on their website, no info on the executives, and a private domain registration by proxy just raises too many red flags.

Two emails to their 'legal' department as named in their policies and procedures has gone completely unanswered.

• February 28, 2013 11:23 PM PST
    • JubiRev

Fact is, most don't care.

They see programs like this come and go.  Zeek fails, but this *next* one is bigger and better and has fixed ALL the PROBLEMS!

It's the lottery mentality.

There are some 'leaders' who will build large teams, and keep their list when they have to move to the next one.

What pains me the most are the people who DO get lucky and make incomes in many of these programs. They'll come to rely on that income, and be crushed when it collapses.

There are so many amazing work at home businesses out there, it's sad to see the ads and posts about "earn 2.5% a day" .....

I sincerely hope I'm wrong about JubiRev, and 10 years from now I'm happy to stand up and say I was if that happens.

And to anyone involved, I wish you the best of success!

JP

Jon R. Patrick

Total Life Changes - Nutrition & weight loss products including the "Miracle Tea". Established & debt free with 700% Growth past 2 years and Binary comp plan on steroids! Weekly pay on fast start and residual with $40 order and NO Sign Up Fee! 

Give Your Life Some TLC!

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel