Forums New Work from Home Companies Jusuru Forum
  • Topic: Jusuru on MLMRankings

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • January 11, 2010 3:13 AM PST
    • Jusuru on MLMRankings

We will soon be in the top 5!!!...this I promise.  This product is bringing tears to peoples eyes.  Yes...it's that strong.

• January 11, 2010 12:36 PM PST
    • Jusuru on MLMRankings

Hi Michael,

I'm not a scientist, but I am very conscious about what I put into my body, like most consumers watching their diet, overall health and nutrition.

Can you tell me, in laymans terms, what BioCell Collagen is, and what it is not, in terms of ingredients and benefits and, if applicable, any side effects? 

• January 13, 2010 6:07 AM PST
    • Jusuru on MLMRankings

Hi Patricia I was also hoping to find out more information on this topic, as well as a few others. I find the information on Biocell Collagen to be a bit void of a more scientifically in-depth explanation and because it sounds great I'd like to be able to give the product more attention overall.

• January 14, 2010 4:10 AM PST
    • Jusuru on MLMRankings

Can you tell me, in laymans terms, what BioCell Collagen is, and what it is not, in terms of ingredients and benefits and, if applicable, any side effects? 

This is from an article called "A Joint Effort" in Natural Products Marketplace talking about BioCell Collagen:

" ...BioCell Collagen II™, from BioCell Technologies, is 70 percent collagen hydrolysate, 20 percent chondroitin sulfate and 10 percent HA. Studies have shown collagen hydrolysate can protect articular cartilage from degradation and boost collagen synthesis as well as alleviate pain in OA of the knee and hip.  Specifically, BioCell Collagen II in 1,000 mg/d doses proved safe and effective in decreasing joint pain and stiffness in patients with OA of the knees, hips or hands.  While this supplement has shown stand-alone benefits to OA, the product can be
      combined with other arthritis ingredients in joint formulations, according to Asma Ishaq, vice president of marketing for BioCell. “Some of the ingredients Biocell Collagen II can naturally cohabitate with include MSM, chondroitin and glucosamine."

Hope that's not too jargony. Basically, it is a very viable and patented form of collagen that helps with the joints and joint pain as well as other documented benefits. Jusuru is able to use BioCell Collagen II in their product because they own the patent - any product you may see on the shelf contained BioCell Collagen II ( there are many ) are all either manufactured or licensed through the Jusuru parent company.

• January 14, 2010 4:54 AM PST
    • Jusuru on MLMRankings

drop me an email direct to ceo@hope4heroes.org  I'll send it all over.

Very good stuff and ground breaking for your body.

Vic

• January 14, 2010 5:08 AM PST
    • Jusuru on MLMRankings

Thank you for responding... I was, in fact, curious to know where hyaluronic acid originated, since it is listed as one of the ingredients in Biocell Collagen II, and whether it was a naturally occuring substance found in the body already, or if it where chemically produced or manufactured using unnatural and inorganic materials. And, if it were a substance found naturally in the body, how was it being duplicated for use in Jusuru.

So, I did some research of my own on hyaluronic acid and Biocell Collagen II and it turns out that hyaluronic acid is manufactured by the body between the connective, epithelial and neural tissues. My next question obviously was, "Ok, so where are the people at Jusuru getting this ingredient if it's a naturally occuring substance made only by our bodies?"

I learned that by using synthetic materials to mimic the body's tissues, hyaluronic acid can literally be GROWN naturally, making it a 100% organic and natural substance.

Thanks for the point in the right direction 'Jusuru Rep'

• January 14, 2010 4:59 AM PST
    • Jusuru on MLMRankings

All,

I also wanted to repost this story we wrote.  It ties right into why Jusuru will be a top five very soon!

For immediate Release: January, 12 2010, San Antonio, Texas   Network marketing giant and former industry executive is taking a fresh new approach to charity and network marketing.  Victor Luebker, the founder of www.hope4heroes.org and a three combat tour veteran found a very innovative way to raise money for his foundation and empower people with a business of their own.  Vic was the president of a network marketing company and after building it to a million dollar enterprise he retired to start the foundation for wounded and disabled veterans and their families.  Victor has found a very innovative way to help two industries at once.

Victor was named a founding distributor with an emerging new company where he is combining his 20 year MLM background with a great foundation.  Vic says “it is very hard to raise money for charity in this tough economy, we needed to think outside the box and find new opportunities for funding”  He goes on to say “networking just made sense given my background and success in that industry”.  Vic can be found her at www.victorluebker.com  We feel many millionaires will be made from this alliance and even more six figure incomes.

Hope4heroes.org started this as a way to empower veterans looking for work.  They felt self employment was the best long term option for the millions out of work.  They went out and looked for the best company and compensation plan and product with high growth potential.    Vic says “We feel the growth in nutraceutical industry was the obvious choice”  Further “The multi-patents that Jusuru has on Bio-collegen or HA puts them out front of the entire industry.”

Vic is combining his very distinguished marketing and business background to teach the next generation of networking entrepreneurs.  He feels that there is a strong niche market to be carved out in “social entrepreneurship” and teaching people how to make money and help a larger cause.  Not everyone just wakes up knowing how to make $10,000 a month.

Victor says “we selected Jusuru after eight months of research and conversations with numerous companies”  He goes on to say, “I needed to know the company had the best compensation plan possible, made their own products to ensure price control and quality and cared about others as much as I do, I found that at Jusuru and feel certain they are positioned to be the next industry giant”.

The goal of the Hope4heroes and Jusuru alliance is to position our charity as the top team and use our extensive marketing budget and experience to help everyone that joins.  Further to support Jusuru as they grow and bring Vic’s vast expertise to the table.  The combined efforts of both companies should prove very powerful for the distributors that come on board. 

If you would like more information or to get started with the hope4heroes.org team as they develop a “social networking” giant then call Victor direct at 210-544-8319 or visit him at www.victorluebker.com

• October 23, 2014 8:11 AM PDT
    • Jusuru on MLMRankings

Another great success story. Jusuru may not top the rankings every month anymore, but they have sustained grown in a difficult industry with a solid product. Kudos Jusuru.

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel