Forums New Work from Home Companies New Companies
  • Topic: Adam Gilmer and Regenica

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • January 10, 2011 10:49 AM PST
    • Adam Gilmer and Regenica

In the words of the immortal Ricky Bobby, "Dear Lord baby Jesus, lyin' there in your ghost manger, just lookin' at your Baby Einstein developmental videos, learnin' 'bout shapes and colors. I would like to thank you for bringin' me and my mama together, and also that my kids no longer sound like retarded gang-bangers, and for bringing ADAM VINCENT GILMER back to the world of network marketing."

Adam Gilmer, where have you been since Travelogia? Looks like you've been working with Regenica on some erectile dysfunction products.  I can't make heads or tails of it but I'm so glad you're back because the MLM world is just not the same without you.

• January 12, 2011 4:24 PM PST

“Before opportunity crowns you with Great Success, it usually tests your mettle through adversity and failure.”

Adversity and failure provide the resistance necessary to develop the strength to overcome great obstacles. This strength consists of self-confidence, perseverance, and most importantly, self-knowledge. For if you ever encountered a setback, as I have encountered so many and learned from them all, it is a clue to a personal weakness and admittedly I have mine, like every man.

While you may have been hasty in judging me, I am a competitor and like me or not, you may have been too timid in your vision of what has been created with great minds and ever burning Entrepreneurial Spirit like all of Regeneca distributors and others in this industry that I am in love with.  

Let my post be an inspiration to those who believe in the power of believing and beginning anew after learning from errors. At the same time let it be your guide to understanding where you may have miss-stepped, like I have, and which qualities you need to cultivate your inner thoughts.  No one rejoices in disappointment, it is like a crab trying to get out of a trap, being pulled back in by those who cannot and will not make conscious changes. If you are success-conscious, you can turn your situation into a chance for improving your character, an opportunity you otherwise would have missed.

This is what I have learned to do while living life, it’s the ability to get back up and lead and like a champion, the inner voice that hopes and feels, “I have learned and I can do better” because of my experiences.  

Best Always,

Adam Vincent Gilmer

• January 12, 2011 4:37 PM PST

Dear RegenicaScam,

So nice of you to criticize while hiding behind a screen name. Especially one that is spelled wrong. I would like to point out that as people age they learn from their past. They grow and they become better people than they were when they were younger.
      Thank you for getting the word out by announcing the launch of a great new company. Obviously you have checked out the opportunity and even took the time to screen print and record some of it. It sounds like you could benefit from an evening with the product. If you provide me your address I would be happy to send you a sample of RegenErect as you appear to need a more constructive use of your time. My gift you.

It is proven that most people in network marketing who complain that they have failed and the industry is corrupt are those that have not succeeded in their endeavors. They are quick to blame owners and leaders rather than their own lack of time, commitment, trainability and effort. Not every opportunity is right for every person at the time it is presented to them so if this company is not a fit for you...I wish you complete success in the one that is.

The management team assembled at Regeneca is top notch and I am honored and lucky to be working with such dynamic group of people. Furthermore, It is proven that with any good presidency...while one person is at the helm, ultimately it is their advisers, staff and cabinet that truly make them great. Mr. Gilmer is currently aligned with a fantastic team of leaders ready to grow a long term company and offer a great opportunity for those ready to see it.

I will leave you with one final thought… a quote... "People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it!!"

Wishing you continued success!

Rachael McKay

• January 13, 2011 3:17 AM PST

“Before opportunity crowns you with Great Success, it usually tests your mettle through adversity and failure.”

Although I don't have any personal experience with you or your business history except that you seem to be a polarizing force in the industry, this has to be one of the classiest responses I've ever seen to a negative post.

Kudos Mr. Gilmer.

• January 13, 2011 10:48 PM PST

Hi Adam,

Good words Adam. So little do the Scam Posters know.

Jack Cupp

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel