Forums Scams Business Scams
  • Topic: Mark Guest - Another One Bites the Dust

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • June 14, 2011 10:05 AM PDT
    • Mark Guest - Another One Bites the Dust

My original post about all the train wrecks Mark Guest has been associated with:

Mark Guest, with a track record a mile long, is back at it again.

Amazing how a string of failures becomes a 20 year track record of working 'alongside some of the industry's most successful firms".

TravelMax - FAILED

Secure America - CLOSED

1 Network - FAILED

The Benefits Network - FAILED

Travel Legacy / CEO - FAILED

XPI - FAILED

GlobalFX Network - FAILED

Quantum Wellness

Universal Lifestyles - FAILED

Kaspar LTD - FAILED

IamVoip - FAILED

From the KachingKaching page:

Mark Guest, Executive Vice President / Business Development
      Mr. Guest offers 20 years of experience in the direct sales industry, including positions as an Independent Representative, Consultant and Executive within the network marketing landscape. Mr. Guest co-Founded the highly successful TravelMax International, as the MLM industry was shifting to a more Internet based business model. He has consulted and worked alongside some of the industry's most successful firms and individual business builders in nearly every capacity to create successful support systems, communications methods, and teach day to day protocol for Independent Representatives. Mr. Guest will be representing KACHING KACHING as the liaison between the company and our ever growing independent store owners.

Add Kaching Kaching to the list.

Kaching Kaching's page now goes to "AdJuice" and Mark Guest's name is no longer visible in the management team info, but his sister is:

Melody Guest, Director / ISO Technology
      Ms. Guest brings over 11 years experience managing high profile projects with leading technology companies like Siemens IT Solutions and Services, Inc. She has been consistently recognized for her outstanding performance and achievements in her operational role within such diverse organizations as Washington Mutual Bank. Ms. Guest's history of skillfully managing multiple projects while meeting tight deadlines and producing high-quality results in a fast-paced environment as well as her knowledge of creative and production processes for a variety of media makes her uniquely qualified to manage AdJuice's relationships with external marketing/creative agencies, vendors, freelancers, and IT back office platforms. Her strong interpersonal and communications skills are essential in leading the team to deliver consistently integrated brand messaging to the AdJuice community.  ( AdJuice Management Page )

I tried to call the company but it just goes to voicemail.

Would be very interested in an AdJuice Review. It looks like a Groupon knock off.

Did Kaching Kaching close or just change names and develop a new marketing channel? Is Mark Guest still employed there?

• November 21, 2011 10:39 AM PST
    • Mark Guest - Another One Bites the Dust

Glad I didn't see one guy I thought would be on the list. One of those motivational speakers. He is all but absent in 2011. Something happened. I won't say his name b/c I knew about 20 yrs ago

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel