Forums Q & A Questions and Answers
  • Topic: Mark Guest - Identity Theft

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • December 1, 2009 10:58 AM PST
    • Mark Guest - Identity Theft

Word on the street recently was that Mark Guest was living with his sister.  If you can locate Melody Guest, you will likely find his ass sleeping on the couch. He lived at her house for years with her and her ex-husband.

HIs Dad lives in Vegas. You can find the info in Intelius.

Private message me here and I can provide the phone number of his ex-wife Brandi.

She may be the smartest one of the bunch that ever dealt with this dirtbag.

• December 1, 2009 11:36 AM PST

And this under a Google search for Mark Guest Identiy Theif:

The Scam

Mark Sean Guest came to me a couple of years ago and aksed me to help with his new company Kasper, Ltd. He wanted me to work for him. I knew Mark during the time he lived in Chicago 17 years ago. We kept in touch on and off over the years.

I thought it would be an interesting opportunity to work on some new projects. He issued me an American Express card, Discover card, and an Advanta business card. He encouraged me to use them. So, since I was going to do some work for him in Chicago, I bought a laptop.

Last Summer, he stopped paying his credit cards.

In August I found out he used my identity to apply for these cards. I was getting calls from a collection agency stating that I was responsible and that it appears on my credit report.

That month prior, my husband and I found out I was pregnant after a year of trying. The previous Summer I suffered a miscarriage, so the stress of receiving this news was even more upsetting.

The overdue amount on AMEX was (and still is) $35,000.

The overdue amount on Advanta was $15,000.

The overdue amount on Discover was $6,000.

He promised that he would pay, but encouraged me to deal with the credit card companies because they were in my name. I agreed to pay Discover in full using the savings account I started for my baby, and I set up a payment plan for Advanta because Mark assured me he would send me the money to cover it.

I have received about $1500 from him since he made these promises in October 2008. He promised me regular bi-weekly payments of at least $750, but it never materialized.

I refuse to pay AMEX. They have since placed a "charge off" note on my credit report. This week, I checked into a hotel for a biz trip, and my credit card was denied. My credit limit is $15,000 and it was reduced to $500.

He has totally f#*%d my finances, my credit, and my ability to provide for my new baby. -- Yes, we had a healthy baby boy in March.

I am posting this blog as a warning to all. He will be looking for a new victim to finance his life (and his self-destructive habits).

• May 2, 2010 12:49 PM PDT

Sadly to say, Mark con man Guest has struck again...He has used and abused my sweet friend for the past year. She finaly had enough of him, and kicked him out a few months ago..He drained her credit cards w cash advances up to $26,000 dollars. He lived rent free and had her chauffure his adorable daughter around...He NEVER left the couch and promised her a wonderful life in which he was going to marry her and have more children....Stay away from this person ( he is a con man)

• July 10, 2011 12:44 AM PDT

So sorry to hear about all of those who have suffered at the hands of this man.  He is definitely the person I knew years ago in Chicago when he was in town promoting Financial Freedom a multi level marketing scheme.  Although I am only out $100 I had heard second that he had taken over $25,000 from one or two older couples from Chicago.  At the time this became known he was leaving town in his Porsche and his friend and business partner at the time Harvey mentioned he and Mark would be starting a new business in Canada.  My gut told me he was dangerous. I never heard anything more.

Recently, I was on the dating site Millionairematch.com and believe I found his profile.  Go to Millionairematch.com  and look up  Marksamillion .  It says he is in Pompano Beach, age 54, etc..   I am not 100% certain but I believe this is your man.  Ironically one of his dislikes on his profile is 'dislikes anything illegal or underhanded'!  

Sorry for your loss and wishing you success in getting some justice!

• September 8, 2011 4:59 AM PDT

Is there a new phone number?

Did Kaching Kaching close?

Is he still living and working in Henderson?

• May 10, 2010 6:00 AM PDT

I was contacted by a private investigator trying to locate Mark Guest. He claimed he almost has him located. Not sure exactly what he is going to do once he finds him.

Are there any outstanding arrest warrants for any of the identity theft issues?

• December 1, 2009 11:07 AM PST

I will pay a cash reward ( nominal, but still a cash reward ) for whoever helps me locate him [ edited ].

Not sure who he may have scammed in his immediate area, but if he strung them along the way he strung me along, I'm sure there will be people wanting to find him the same as they are in Chicago for identity theft.

Anyone else have any stories about being ripped off by Mark Guest? Has anyone posted about him on RipOffReport?

• December 7, 2009 9:23 AM PST

No. He appears to have gone underground.

• October 12, 2011 6:30 AM PDT

Last I heard he is not working and living with his parents.

• December 1, 2009 11:16 AM PST

Found this on a blog.

There are many Mark Guest’s doing business in the US.

You will know immediately if the Mark Guest you are doing business with is the one satirized in this blog:

“I’ll gladly pay you Tuesday…”

Has Mark Guest approached you for money? Did the spiel sound something like this:

“Hey buddy, I need to pay my ex this week, she’s blowing my phone up, can you loan me a _________( fill in blank – from a few hundred to a few thousand -) until Monday, I’m getting some cash in from _________( fill in blank: My Dad, My Sister, Out of My Safety Deposit Box, My Stock Deal ). I’ll get it back to you Monday, no problem.

Ever had this conversation?

Hey Mark, where’s your car?

Oh, hey buddy, it got totaled. Some guy ran a light and totaled it. He didn’t have any insurance. I’m trying to get it all sorted out.  Can you loan me a car? Or a few bucks?

How about:

Hey buddy, we’re setting up a new company and want to hire you. Could you sign on here as the CFO and yeah, just put down your social security number there, and yeah, photocopy of your ID and yeah, sign there. Great. We should be seeing some money for you soon. ( Then later you start getting unpaid credit card notices from cards you never applied for, but were created in your name with your SSN under the company name you applied for a job with … ) ( See Mark Guest Identity Thief Blog )

Once you or your company actually make the mistake of putting money in Mark Guest’s hand, or, are waiting for some kind of specific performance, he starts to vanish and you get these responses:

“Sorry buddy, I had to take my daughter to the dentist”

“Sorry Man, but today I had to give a presentation in my daughter’s class”

“Oh, I lost my phone. Sorry, I had to get a new one and then retrieve all my old numbers”

“Sorry man, I had to take my daughter to the dentist ( again? )”

“Oh man, the ex has been all over me. I’ve been trying to get some extra money to her. It’s just never ending, you know what I mean”

“Sorry I didn’t get back to you, I had to take my daughter to the dentist ( three times this week? )”

“My ex called me to pick up my daughter from school.”

“Had to run some errands with my daughter.”

You know you’re sort of in the circle when you start getting:

“Hey, if ( fill in name of someone Mark Guest owes money to, or is supposed to be working for ) calls, tell them I was with you in a meeting okay?”

“Oh, yeah, ( fill in blank ) keeps calling me. They screwed my on a deal, but they want me to pay them. Can you believe that? I put so much money in that guy’s pocket…”

The icing is when you give Mark Guest a substantial amount of money and … he vanishes for a week or two, or even months. When he finally resurfaces, you get:

“Oh, sorry man, I had to get my head together.”

“I had to help my sister and her husband work through their issues”

“I had to help my sister pack her stuff and get out of the house”

“I had to help my sister’s ex cope with her leaving”

“I had to get some me time”

“Had to take my daughter to the dentist.”

Ever Had Mark Guest offer you a job, ask you to fill out an application with your SSN, and then find out your were the victim of hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt via identity theft?

“Jane Doe” did.  Mark Guest offered her a job and asked her to fill out an application.

A few weeks later, credit cards started showing up in the mail.

Later, she would learn that not only were there credit cards, but there was a phone, a car, and even a bank account opened by someone who presented fake identification to open the account.

Month later thugs were banging on her door looking for her “Mercedes” that Mark Guest was driving around Newport.

Once you’ve reached this threshold you will likely start to get these direct phone calls from ‘friends’ of Mark Guest:

“You did what? You loaned him money? Shit, did he disappear for a week? Yup, totally fits the profile.”

Or

“We’ve been thinking about having an intervention.”

Or

“Keep Mark Guest on the friend list, but don’t do business with him.  And never ever ever give him money.”

Has Mark Ever Approached you about A Consulting Job?

Did he tell you about all his past successes? ( Sarcasm intended )

A list of companies that failed under Mark’s consulting guidance:

TravelMax

Secure America

1 Network

The Benefits Network

Travel Legacy / CEO

XPI

GlobalFX Network

Quantum Wellness

Universal Lifestyles

Kaspar LTD

IamVoip

Did you ever get so pissed because you can’t track down Mark Guest to collect the money he scammed from you, you go online and pull Mark Guest’s background history from Intellius and you find:

All his past Address History

[ Details from Intelius removed per request by Repspace Admin - but message me if you need this info to assist in locating Mark Guest ]

So then you decide that because you don’t want anyone else to get scammed by Mark Guest, you’ll take all this info, spend 10 minutes and post it to a blog. And maybe to five or ten other spots that will get picked up by Google and Yahoo and help future victims keep their hard earned cash in their pockets where it belongs.

• May 21, 2010 6:29 AM PDT

I have a Mark Guest link for you if your still looking for him.

• May 25, 2010 1:06 AM PDT

For those interested he is working with a company near Las Vegas.

Beyond Commerce / KachingKaching

located at 750 Coronado Center Dr., Suite 120, Henderson, NV

This company is also crooked and owes lots of people money. Rumor has it he is in the office a couple times a week.

• July 11, 2011 3:17 AM PDT

Hi Abbey

I am trying to get information to you about possibly where to find Mark Guest.  I am not sure if it is getting through.  I too am from Chicago and knew him when he was with FF.  I am not a blogger so do not know how to go about finding you but you may email be at fullgamut@live.com. It is not my direct email as I am alittle afraid of retaliation from MG? I am only out $100 but before he skipped town I heard he took money from two elderly couples.  So sorry you fell for his lies ............and at a very bad time with your new baby on the way.  I hope both of you are healthy now.  

• December 28, 2011 5:11 PM PST

SMH,  have you guys located him??????     we will find him!!!!!!

• January 11, 2010 11:34 PM PST

Hi, I'm the one that got scammed in Chicago by him.

I have no idea where he is. The last contact I had with him was when he was in Nevada in late October.

His phone doesn't work, Melody doesn't answer.

BTW, he managed to charge up over $100,000 in credit card debt using my identity. I was able to get most of them off my record except for the AMEX. So now, I have no way to buy anything on credit any more. My cards for which I have great payment history have shut me down. Nice.

I feel sorry for his daughter. She doesn't deserve a dad like him.

• January 12, 2010 1:08 AM PST

Hi,

It's Adrienne (from Chicago). Do you have Mark's past address information?

You can e-mail me at adrienne.gawlowski@gmail.com

Thanks,

Adrienne

• November 2, 2010 4:03 AM PDT

Has anyone recovered a single dime from Mark Guest yet?

Is he still at Kaching Kaching?

• January 4, 2012 1:27 AM PST

His parent's phone and address is:

< Redacted by Admin >

The phone number will not accept calls from blocked numbers.

• July 10, 2011 12:57 AM PDT

I know this man from Chicago with a group by the name of Financial Freedom.  Go to Millionairematch.com  and look up  Marksamillion  .  I am not 100% certain but I believe this is your man.  Ironically one of his dislikes on his profile is 'dislikes anything illegal or underhanded'!  My loss was only $100 from him so I consider myself very lucky; however, there were a few elderly couples who lost their savings to him before he left town (Chicago) in his porsche.  Smooth talker and in my opinion dangerous.

• September 1, 2011 9:24 PM PDT

He's in  Henderson, Nevada.

• September 3, 2011 2:06 AM PDT

The last information I had was that he was at Kaching Kaching in Henderson Nevada too.

Kaching Kaching became AdJuice, and now AdJuice's contact info has changed:

BargainBee.com Inc.
      2310 East Burton St.
      Sulphur, LA 70663

The prior toll free number in Henderson no longer seems to be working ( fast busy ) and the fax number is disconnected.

Did BeyondCommerce sell off Kaching Kaching / AdJuice?

Did the curse of Mark Guest kill off yet another company? Can Kaching Kaching / AdJuice be added to Mark's impressive list of failures?

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel