Forums MLM Reviews Mazu Global Reviews
  • Topic: Mazu Global Review

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • September 27, 2010 8:59 AM PDT
    • Mazu Global Review

As for the other law suit: Pete had originally provided a loan to the original founders of US Aloe. When they did not honor the agreement, he took over the company.

I appreciate the clarification. This seems sort of awkward though. For all the hype, it makes it seem as if Pete Mountaneous was a reluctant owner of US Aloe, not a 'founder' as seems to always be claimed.

It's sort of at odds with his bio from the site:

"After spending years researching natural solutions to his health needs, Pete achieved dramatic results through a balanced regiment of Aloe Vera and natural supplements, ultimately losing more than fifty-pounds, regaining his vitality, and seeing a host of changes in his personal health.

It was through his own personal transformation that Pete became interested in “going one more round” and founding USAloe™ - a company where he could share the Aloe Vera based formulations that changed his life, and provide an opportunity for others to achieve their own American Dream.

Pete’s role at USAloe™ is not that of a token founder, or an armchair quarterback – he actively participates in every aspect of our business and splits his time between our Carlsbad, CA headquarters and his home in Las Vegas, NV."  From the Pete Mountanos Bio on the US Aloe website.

That doesn't sound like someone who acquired the company by virtue of a lawsuit. But then again, acquisition after the prior owners defaulted on an agreement doesn't have the same kind of sales sizzle as the bio crafted on the site.

I also found a strange web page from a girl ( Malia Mundell Azuaje ) who claims to be the daughter of the founders of Real Aloe, and tells a somewhat different tale of how the company came into Pete Mountanos hands, without ever mentioning a lawsuit.

"So, in August 2007 my father contacted the owners of the Aloe vera fields in Imperial Valley, where he was getting his Aloe leaves, and they recommended he contact a sharp business man named Mr. Pete Mountanos who had recently contacted them. Dad took them up on their recommendation and sold our family business to Pete."

It just sounds as though all these businesses are a continuation of prior companies, with the same employees, facility, phone numbers. Everything the same but the names of the people on the promotional materials.

What exactly is Pete's role now?

I tried to research the new President, Kim Simsby, to find out what gives him the qualifications to run a company.  All I could find was his association with Univera Life Sciences (and Oasis Life Sciences ) as a distributor. Something else about getting started in a Healthy Chocolate MLM  ( Xocai? ) with Kim Simsby and Sherry Snow. What happened with those distributor relationships with the other two companies?

• September 23, 2010 5:07 AM PDT
    • Mazu Global Review

I can see this is going to be a very productive dialogue :-)

Not to side step your question but it would much easier if you visit http://www.MazuBlog.com and watch the Showcase Webinar...

That would be recommended for anyone reading this forum... it's really up to each and everyone of you to make your own decision... there's always risk in everything and I respect the fact that you're pushing the envelope on this... the Industry has seen some real dogs and everyone must do their due diligence... what I've seen so far I like and I've been in this business 12+ years... so still it's up to each and every person to make their own choice... not to be talked out of it before they even take a look, which isn't fair to anybody...

So let's gear down on the attack and watch this evolve peacefully...

Cheers!

RQM

Register NOW for FREE
      We will HELP YOU Build
      Monthly Volume to Qualify
      for the Global POOLS & Stock!
      http://www.VibrantLaunch.com/rcash

• January 12, 2012 2:27 AM PST
    • Mazu Global Review

Just a heads up to all of you.  Havent really even thought about this company in quite a while, but figured I would do a little research to see what has come of them. I went on OTC markets website and noticed their payables were through the roof, and their overall financials look horrible. You can go on OTC markets website and they do post all the financials for the company as well as their stock price, which has never really gone anywhere and their stock trading volume is very low. I did notice, as well, that they got hit by the FDA. Also, they announced the aquisition of the processing equipment, but then it appears they auctioned it all off and have vacated the building and left no forwarding address. They have started a new venture called PVXonline, but smartly, have left their names off of it, as I am sure nobody is interested in following them to a 3rd mlm that is doomed to fail. Great company. Good luck to all of you that invested in the company. No reason to reply to this post as i really don't care about this company or anything to do with it. Just enjoy being right.

• September 23, 2010 6:20 AM PDT
    • Mazu Global Review

I'm actually hoping these are legitimate people with legitimate credentials. It would be a refreshing change.

I visited your blog thinking the showcase webinar would be available to view any time. Instead, it looks like this is a scheduled event, with no guarantee I'll learn the identity of the people you mentioned.

Is there any other way I can get the names of these two Mazu Global founders? Or is it a secret?

• September 27, 2010 1:30 PM PDT
    • Mazu Global Review

It looks to me like a bunch of people from dying companies, are getting together to give it a go.

There is way to much contradictory information, to believe any of what is being said, or published. I am looking into some other things, Watchdog, and will hopefully have some more information shortly.

• September 23, 2010 6:31 AM PDT
    • Mazu Global Review

I ran across two pieces of interesting information. These are public records in San Diego County:

Case-37-2008-00056448-CU-BC-NC

Pete Mountanous vs. US Aloe (Supposedly the company he founded)

Case-37-2010-00056448-CU-BC-NC

Frank Mundell vs. US Aloe

Apparently, Frank Mundell is the owner of Real Aloe Co. He is suing for breach of contract. You can look this up on the San Diego Superior court website.

• September 27, 2010 3:25 PM PDT
    • Mazu Global Review

I called in and asked for a phone number for Nuvonyx because I couldn't find any details about said business on the net.

They said that the phone number for Nuvonyx is the same as the number for US Aloe and that Nuvonyx is the company that was run by Kim Simsby and that US aloe was being "absorbed" into nuvonyx and mazu global.

How does a company just 'appear' out of thin air with no history to buy out or absorb another company.  There should be a record of the corporation somewhere.

• September 29, 2010 10:06 AM PDT
    • Mazu Global Review

I think we all realize now, that these companies were definately made up by the staff at US Aloe.  If you don't have internet history, You didn't exist. And Kim Simsby had nothing to do with running any of these companies. Just seems to be another network marketer.

I did run across some interesting information:

First of all, I found a bio, about the old owner of Seasilver, Jason Berkes.  It  states that he was a "Business Consultant" for US Farms, from March 2006 to November 2009. I also found a quarterly report, online, dated March 31, 2008 from US Farms.  It shows that Pete Mountanos held 1 million shares of stock in US Farms.  I do know that US Farms originally started US Aloe, so this must be the deal they are refering too, where Pete acuqired US Aloe.  Very interesting that the old owner of Seasilver worked with US Farms at that time.

Another thing I have been waiting for is to see a label from this new product.  There is a somewhat heated discussion on another website about the product ingredients, so I thought I would look into this as well.  The label states that the blend they are touting, as the greatest thing ever, is a blend of Humic Nutrients (or Acid), Ecklonia Cava, and Aloe Vera, at a level of 1405 mg for all three combined.  I looked into Humic Nutrients/Acid, and even if all 1405 mg was this product, It would have no affect in a human whatsoever.  They were running test's at levels much higher than this, with no results.  They also state that when taken orally, the absorption rate in the human body, is next to nothing.  Basically, you may as well save your money, go buy some fruit juice, and call it a day.

• September 29, 2010 10:30 AM PDT
    • Mazu Global Review

Very interesting... only time will tell... the product looks pretty good...

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel