Forums MLM Reviews Melaleuca Reviews
  • Topic: Melaleuca Product Reviews

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • April 29, 2011 2:16 AM PDT
    • Melaleuca Product Reviews

Melaleuca Product Reviews

I've been checking out Melaleuca, the health, home, and personal care products company, and from what I'm seeing their vitamins are amazing. What I can't seem to find are too many negative reviews, which is rare for just about any company. One Melaleuca product review said that they started out focused on oils, cleaners and lotions etc, but that the quality of their vitamins actually drowned out just about the remaining 70% of their product line. I have yet to try them but the more Melaleuca product reviews I read, the more impressed I am.

Another review said that the vitamins were making people sick, and there followed a long debate about whether or not this was a good thing, as one group stated that it was the body's way of purging out toxins and waste, which was a good thing, while another group claimed no vitamin should make you feel sick, and called for lab tests to make sure the vitamins were fit for consumption. Melaleuca produces body gels, soaps deodorants, cleaners, lotions, antioxidants, digestive aids, multi-vitamins, energy pills, and even snacks. Of all the reviews, it seems that the toothpaste scored the lowest on satisfaction scales, while the vitamins are the highest, at least according to Melaleuca product reviews online.

Hopefully I'll be able to find more information, and preferably; experience.

• May 2, 2011 3:26 AM PDT

Are you dsaying you're going to finagle a bottle and try them out? If so, I would personally be interested in hearing about your results, so please do let us know how it goes, I want to know if the whole purge-sickeness thing is true.

• May 9, 2011 2:48 AM PDT

I can't speak for the men, but I have taken Women's Vitality and I still take them faithfully every day, they are fantastic! I see no reason why men wouldn't experience the same wonderful benefits that I did. I was just posting in another area about how my girlfriend's blood pressure plummeted from dangerously high levels after she started taking them, and her doctor was thrilled. I began taking them in the morning and It has given me so much energy that I no longer need more than a coffee a day and I am still able to get up every morning at 5:30 (My daughter makes fun of me for that). Anyway, I don't think you'll have any problems with them Rambo, good luck!

• May 23, 2011 4:37 AM PDT

MLM_Rambo did you by chance ever get the opportunity to try these out? I skipped taking my vitamns for a week and felt a difference right away. Now I'm looking for some better ones to see how much better I end up feeling.

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel