Forums MLM Reviews Melaleuca Reviews
  • Topic: Melaleuca Vitamins

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • April 27, 2011 12:02 AM PDT
    • Melaleuca Vitamins

So I aint on the attack for what its worth, but as a few of my pals here know, I got a thing against expensively priced products that really aren't very different than their mainstream counterparts. Aside from not being "organic" per say, I can't pick on them too much. I'll start with the Vitality pack for women. It cost a total of $29.99 for "normies" and $19.99 for preferred customers. The price isn't horrible, not when you compare them to Advocare or most other competitors, but its still steep compared to your generics or even standard brands. The interesting here though, is that there are more than a few complaints of people getting projectile vomit, shotgun diahrea, rashes, and even swelling. SWELLING! Now before we go hunting down Frankenstein and setting the monster on fire, Melaleuca supporters claim that these side effects are due to the body "purging" out harmful toxins. I don't know if I believe this, in fact if it were true, I'd probably try them because I can apreciate that kind of thing, but I haven't heard of too many products that actually do this. I know that Niacin can cause a flush, but it has nothing to do with toxins.

Melaleuca produces a ton of vitamins, for all groups all ages, including Vitality Multivitamin & Mineral, Vitality Total (Essentials + Heart + Body), Vitality Calcium Complete, Vitality Pack with "Cellwise" and ProVex, vitamins for 50+, Children's, Specialty Supplements, Heart Health and Bone & Joint Support. They sell more than that but I really didn't feel like listing any more. I read another case where a guy took them for 4 years and swore by them, said they did wonders for his health and workouts, and then out of nowhere, they began to give him nausea and flue symptoms whenever he took them. So, whats the deal Melaleuca? Was there some recent change in production? Was there some kind of crash landing in which an alien craft left the factory irradiated, or contaminated the nutrient pot with toxic alien jet fuel? We may never know, but I would personally never take a vitamin that made me sick without scientific evidence that it was indeed purge related. One good thing we can say is that you got a 90-day return policy with Melaleuca, and you can't beat that.

• May 9, 2011 2:41 AM PDT
    • Melaleuca Vitamins

Hi Rick!

I take Vitality faithfully every day, and it was the only thing that managed to help me wake up at my usual 5:30am. For some reason, after some time I began experiencing the feeling of being worn down, and even with coffee I just couldn't seem to pick up once I hit a certain age. I am now actually waking up at 5:30 am and I feel awake and alert. My daughter turned me toward some GNC vitamins that she takes but they were expensive, made me sick, and I felt no difference at all. When I tried these, I noticed a fabulous difference. They were originally given to me as a gift, and within three days they improved my mood dramatically, and I felt much less stressed in general. I noticed lots more energy and clarity With Vitality and now the only time I have a coffee is in the morning. I used to have 3 a day! The same friend that gave them to me as a gift was able to stop taking her blood pressure pills, and she was really close to stroke level.

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel